'Chick Flicks'

'Chick Flicks'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“It’s almost noon. She’s probably there already.” Pocketing my phone, I quickly put on my shoes and head to the convenience store. Y/N and I are having one of our movie marathons. Good thing the guys are going to be out all night so we have the dorm to ourselves. It was a spur of the moment decision though so I didn’t get the chance to stock up on snacks and drinks. Good thing there’s a convenience store nearby. I could’ve gone alone since I know what she eats and doesn’t eat but I want to spend as much time with her as I could. I just got back from a month’s tour so I’ve missed her a lot. There’s not a lot of time left too since we’re doing another round of tours soon.

There she is. Before I could even approach her, a friend of hers showed up. That friend of hers is always going on about how Y/N chooses to spend time with me over her girl friends. It’s not as if I keep Y/N all to myself. We might have spent a lot of time together before but that’s not the case now. I have a lot of schedules so free time doesn’t come around a lot for me. I quickly hid myself behind the next aisle to find out what her friend’s blabbering about this time.

“Hey, you coming? The girls and I are going to the nail spa.”

“Nah, I’m actually heading over to Jong In’s dorm.”

“Is this another one of your chick flick marathons? Because I swear… it’s either that guy really likes you or he’s gay.” HEY! I’m not gay. Not that I’m against them or anything but I’m not one of them. Don’t guy best friends watch movies with their girl best friends? Chanyeol said the exact thing this morning. “I don’t understand why you can’t just tell her that you like her. I mean you even do chick flick marathons with her. MARATHONS, Jong In. Do you actually enjoy watching those? Why don’t you accompany her to the nail spa too? You’re going to go beyond friend zone in no time. And that’s not a good thing especially since you’ve liked her for years now.”

“He’s not gay.” Yeah! I’m not! Don’t listen to her.

“Then he must really like you.” Is it obvious? H-how did her friend figure out? Does she know too?

“It’s… not possible.” What does she mean by that? Does she not see me as a man?

“I don’t know. I think he’s pretty into you. Have you seen the way he looks at you?” Maybe I should just go ahead and tell her. But what if she doesn’t return my feelings? Then I might not even be “just a friend”. I can’t hear any more of this. It’s only messing up my mind more. I head towards the door to make it seem like I just arrived. “Hey, Y/N!”

“You should get going. Don’t let your FRIEND wait up for you. I’m sure he’s excited about your CHICK FLICK marathon just like any guy would.” I don’t know why she bothered whispering. I can totally read . She’s- she’s wearing a dress. She looks extra pretty. Was I gone for too long? She’s usually just in her jeans and shirt.

“Jong In!” she shouted as she waved her hands in front of me. “Wha- what’s up?” Did I just space out? Was I staring at her the whole time? “What’s up with you? You’re pretty out of it today. Are you tired from your flight last night?” Her hair’s grown l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter