with a shame

SOMEONE LIKE YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

shin hye open but nothing words are come out .She look in front of her who doing exercise with a guide of trainer lee in a private gym room .Many gym didn't have such a private room but this gym has.So she like this place.She can't believe how he can manage to get trainer lee.Trainer is really busy person too.Most of time he didn't come to train her but of course she understand him and do herself .But she do all things under trainer's methods. He is one of the reason of her slim body.His diet plan is simple and impact greatly to her.Trainer lee once told her that he will not accept next customer until next year.In Shin hye thought, Kim soo hyun how do you get my trainer .It can't be definitely coincidence. He created this .But i can't clear what do kim soo hyun want----revenge for pull his hair at my restaurant,no no no he is not that type of men.He even forgive me easily for biting his back.Then only two reason left----one---its is just pure coincidence,two------he is try to get close to me because he  l-i-k-e----m----e,shin hye shook her head as she scoffed''like my ,he is hallyu king for god sake and he will also like young idol as example IU''shin hye startled at touch from her manager who whisper to her ear,knowing smirk are form on her lips''your are hallyu queen for god sake too my dear'' oh!crap ,park shin hye how can u say out loud your though ,you are hopeless,arrrrh,i need to pretend'' what are you saying eonnie!'' her manager laugh''yeah!shin hye ah!you can acted dump but your cheek can't ,they are become rosy hahahaha,you think  he like you, i am right?'' because of her manager voice lee trainer and soo hyun turn to look at their direction.Lee trainer smile brightly at shin hye  who pouted her lips'' oh!!shin hye ah!you are early today. I think i don't need to introduce you two''he gesture his hand toward soo hyun .Shin hye just ignore what her manager said .She also can't hold her curious too ''i think you are busy trainer but see u accepting a new customer, i think you have free time'' Trainer rub the back of his neck with his hand ''actually i haven't ,his manager's special request .soo hyun manger are my sunbae in the past and most of the time i live with them when i attend my university.  My howmtown is in busan.He always helped me when i had a problem  That why i can't deny his request so that i accept this.''shin hye nodded slowly''awww''.she look at soo hyun who gaze her .Soo hyun stare at her deeply but immediately smile when their eye meet.On the other  side, shin hye didn't smile back at him but look at him like he is alien.Actually,Shin hye is froze at soo hyun warm smile.She never expect her heart beat will change for a little warm smile from a men she already assume that he is so clumsy and childish.Calm down shin hye.She even forget to smile back at soo hyun.All of her mind are reach to find some excuse for her sudden fast heart beat.soo hyun sigh when he didn't get back her smile.She must be still angry to him.He seriously want to jump beside her and tell her how much he want her but his manager words are echo in his mind.

 

flashback

 

soo hyun manager sat on the couch as his index finger are point at the ceiling. His face is serious and looked at soo hyun eye to eye.''remember kim soo hyun,if u want to win her heart .u must obey my every word. 1#Don't gave her toothy smile,it make you look idiot,2#Don't go near her and don't look at her all the time,its make you creepy.Every girl afraid creepy person.3 and 4#just talk about weather and some business it can lead and create more comfortable atmosphere ,girl are love comfortable,if that condition is good ,you can touch her but not inappropriate way ,just like brushing arm accidently ,soft touch to her hair used excuse to remove some dust.If you are not doing well ,it make u ert.5#just help people but not only in frond if her but also behind her back.It make you feel good yourself and she will saw your good side.6#Don't call or message her immediately after meeting the gym.You need to be a little patient .If not ,u look desperate. no one will like desperate person .7#compliment her but not too over.8#Don't stay too friendly with other girls it made she will think you are not interest her.'' soo hyun mouth hung openHis jaw almost reach to the floor.He can't believe his manager has this side.Soo hyun start even  seen some bright light behind his back''hyun !!daeback,you are my saver.OMG.all facts are important but i didn't notice until now.I am doing a mistake all the time without thinking much.Soo hyun cover his face with his palm''Arrrr----now i understand shin hye's feeling.she think i am cree

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter