BEAUTIFUL STALKER

SOMEONE LIKE YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

''shin hye ah,this is one your scedule''

manager show her book to shin hye.after reading

''unni what is for this day?You write photoshot,what photoshop ?

mananger unni look at what shin hye show to her

''aww sorry ! that is a lotty photoshot,i forget to write..and i heard some rumor.Do you know that kim soo hyun has photo shot for lotte at the same day with u,hahaha ''

shin hye look at her mananger with her susprise

''unni are you  blushing?Do you like kim soo hyun oppa ?

Manager smile ''ofcorse he is my fav actor in korea''

Look at her manager shinhye shake her head ''huh''she never know that her manager is a fun of soo hyun

Shin hye praise her manager for always calm infront of every super hot actors but now the ice is melting . she really wanna see how her manager reaction will be ? Suddenly she remember someone who seem happy with new found love.

The silent made manger to look at shinhye who seems falling again to the sea of emotion.she is not a mind reader she is only shin hye manager but she can read shin hye mind easily.shin hye is a quiet type girl she never show her worries,sadness and her need to the people .She has a dosen of many friend but she didn't  want to share with them .she close all her emotion by  herself .Hope one day shin hye can open to her.

Manager nim try to chage shin hye mood .

"shin hye ah please wear thiis bra.,it is korea made and latest  product of my sister company. They give to u for sponser,so try it about 2weeks.Only 2week shin hye ah!

"They know i m working with u so please help eo!eo!''shin hye look at her mananger ''ok let me see''

After seeing the bra shin hye shout at her manager

"OMG !OMG ! arrrr this bra is toooo revealing i think it can only cover the lower half of my .I can't wear this ,If omma know that i am wearing this kind of bra ,she'll kill me .''

manager sigh and take a breath

''shin hye ah ! i know it was y but when u wear the cloth it was under and no one can see.please! Please ! its only two week shin hyeeeee ah!"

finally manager nim win the battle and shin hye agree to wear that bra.Her manager nim is really happy and show colour ful bra to her.

 

At studio

shooting manager shout

 "WHAT!prepare the studio.ahhhhh!???? noooo!!! ,we already accept lotte photoshot today and we date with both kim sooo hyun and park shin hye."

"it was not a couple photoshot but their scedule is pack so we appoint both today.if we can't shot today another 1months is full,so i don't care whatever it is , we just need to finish lotte photoshot today.''

studio staff bow ''ok i'll inform to manager.''

mananger bite his lip

'' ok we 'll finish painting all the room before the shooting start''

And then he turn to the staff and remind him not to forget the instruction word such as where is the male and female changing room.The staff nod and bow to him and leave.

 

kim soo hyun is on the way to the photoshot .He close his eye shut and not to want what his manager said

''soo hyun ah !u need to be careful .You have many crazy stalker.The rumour about you and iu is spreading like a wild fire and its getting worst.''

"The worst thing is not just a dating rumour it was like ur cheating ur girldfriend and date with iu''

soo hyun can't keep quiet anymore

''u already know it was not true, i havn't gf for a long ago and I am only a lonley human ,you can't see that''

"Why i need to be careful? why?''

mnager can't talk anymore .Yes he was right .he isn't in relation about two  years and that the true is sometime he seem lonely too.manager sigh and ''i know ur innocent but sometimes people are too much thinking , some people always hate.''

He can't say nothing after seeing the young man who sit beside him.soo hyun close his eye tigh and take a heavy breath.He is angry.

 

 

At the same time, shin hye is heading to the studio

"shin hye ah! how do i look ? Is every thing  ok?''

SH look at her Mg who seems excite for the me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter