It's Over Now

That one 'Beauty' for that one 'Beast'

Hotel room in Japan

“What?!” Yoseob shrieked. “Arasso, we're coming,”

“Wae hyung?” Dongwoon who was getting ready to sleep asked.

“Dongni, go and knock Gikwang and Hyunseung's room,” Yoseob rushed while grabbing a robe from the closet.

“Uh.. Uh.. Arasso hyung,” Dongwoon get down from the bed and rushed out.

15 minutes later, everyone gathered in Doojoon and Junhyung's room. They don't know what's happening but the worried and panicked expressions are shown on all of their faces.

“What happened?” Hyunseung asked.

“Doojoon..,” Junhyung shivered.

“Yes. Doojoon what?” Gikwang sat on the couch.

“I think he.. He.. He hmm. I'm not sure too. But I think he just fainted,” Junhyung stammered.

“What?! Fainted?” Yoseob wanted to make his move inside.

“Jakaman,” Junhyung grabbed Yoseob.

“Move!” Yoseob pushed Junhyung's hand and went into the sleeping area inside. “Doojoonie, Doojoonie. Yoon Doojoon,”

Junhyung sighed. Everyone knew Yoseob always have soft spots for every member. He can be a very sensitive and tough person at the same time especially anything that related to Beast or Beast family. After all, Yoseob has been given Beast eomma nickname with a reason. And his caring personality is one of it.

“What on earth is happening right now?” Gikwang shook Junhyung's body.

“This is not a silly joke or pranks Junhyung. We should let Jiyong-hyung knew about this, right? Or at least call an ambulance?” Hyunseung worried.

“You're with him tonight. There must be a good explanation for all these,” Gikwang keep asking.

“We were just talking. Suddenly he got a text on his mobile phone and he started to mumble some unknown words. Later, he dropped his phone and the next thing I know; he is not moving at all,”

“Doojoon, wake up. Doojoon,” Junhyung heard Yoseob keep calling Doojoon's name repetitiously.

Junhyung looked at Gikwang, Hyunseung and Dongwoon before he stood up and rushed inside. Few seconds later, he got out of the room while grabbing Yoseob on his right.

“Ya, leave me here. I want to be with Doojoon. Stop it. Stop it Yong Junhyung,” Yoseob tried to struggle back.

“I have important thing to tell you guys now,” Junhyung forced Yoseob to sit.

“About what? About how sorry you are after making Doojoon fainted?” Yoseob mocked with his teary eyes.

“Hyung, calm down,” Dongwoon held Yoseob.

“Doojoon is still going to be okay. I already make sure his breathing circulation is fine. I did a quick emergency procedures based on what I used to learn before,” Junhyung assured. “I’m pretty sure he fainted just now, but looking at his condition with his broken leg, it could be the medicine side effect too,”

“Haih. That's a relieved,” Hyunseung sighed.

“But, still Yong Junhyung! Doojoon hurt his leg. Now he was fainted. This is too much!” Yoseob pushed Dongwoon's hand.

“Hyung. Calm down. This is not Junhyung-hyung’s fault. Why you want to blame him if it because of the medicine? “ Dongwoon slowly asked.

“Mianhae. I might not take a good care of Doojoon. To be honest..,” Junhyung paused. “I don't think he fainted only because of the medicine,”

“Then what?” Gikwang curiously asked.

“He.. He just.. Jesus Christ how should I say it,” Junhyung scratched his head.

“Palli wa!” Yoseob couldn’t wait anymore.

“Look at here,” Junhyung passed Doojoon’s mobile phone to his Beast members. “That was the last text messages that Doojoon received before he fainted,”

 


Japan press conference

“So BEAST. Konnichiwa BEAST desu,”

“As everyone can see, there will only be 5 of Beast members for today press conference,” The emcee makes the opening introduction. “Leader is not here,”

“Yes, that’s true. We are very sorry because Yoon Doojoon cannot be together with us in this lovely press conference. As everyone knows, Doojoon’s leg was badly injured and the doctor advised him to rest,” Junhyung explained.

“He is now in our company special care. Beauty doesn’t have to worry about his condition,” Gikwang added.

“It’s quite weird to have a press conference with only 5 members. Are you guys going to be alright?” The emcee asked.

“Don’t worry. All 5 of us are capable enough to answer anything from the press today. I bet Doojoon-shi will be proud of us,” Dongwoon jokes.

“Where is Yoon Doojoon now?”

“Is Yoon Doojoon okay?”

“What is his leg condition?”

“When will he be able to dance again?”

Right after Dongwoon said that they are going to answer anything from the press, everyone keep bombarding with Doojoon related questions. Beast already expected this situation since they didn’t have any proper press conference right after Doojoon broke his leg.

“Konnichiwa, I am Beast manager, Jiyong desu. Beast is not going to answer any questions regarding with Yoon Doojoon health condition. It will be answered in separate press conference by Cube representative,” Jiyong interrupted the press conference and nodded at every Beast member.

“Shall we continue with our press conference for today?” The emcee smile and tried to control the crowd.

“Beast, do you have any plan for Japan tour later?”

“Producer Yong Junhyung, are you going to remake Beast songs in Japanese?”

“How is everyone Japanese language proficiency?”

 


Half an hour later

Beast members went to the backstage area to rest. They still have second half of the press conference where they need to perform their Japanese songs. Yoseob sat at the corner of the area and keep himself in silent. Junhyung slowly walked towards him and offered bottle of mineral water.

“You want some?”

“Komawo,” Yoseob answered with no energy.

“You didn’t participate much in the conference just now. Is everything okay?” Junhyung asked.

“What happening right now, is the thing that I’m most afraid of,” Yoseob looked at Junhyung.

“Uh?” Junhyung confused.

“When a member starts to date someone, but the relationship doesn’t goes well like what they expected, and later it affect the whole group. Doojoon, Hee Young, Beast,” Yoseob choked.

“Seobie-ah, Doojoon is absent because of his leg. Not because of his relationship,” Junhyung tried to make him feel better.

“I want to be a professional artist all the time. But this thing is so childish. How come Hee Young can be so selfish although she knew Doojoon’s condition right now? This is so frustrated,” Yoseob squashed the water bottle.

“Ya, calm down,”

“We are having damn comeback. We should focus on more important things than this,” Yoseob ignored Junhyung.

“Seobie, don’t let others hear you,” Junhyung reminded him.

“Excuse me, Yoseob-shi and Junhyung-shi, can we make some touch-up on your hair and makeup now?” One of the Cube stylists asked.

“Why you are here? Where is Youngie?” Junhyung asked the stylist back.

“Hee Young unnie is not coming. She is not feeling well and she’s staying at the hotel at the moment,” The stylist answered.

“Not feeling well? Uh,” Junhyung rushed outside.

“Junhyung-shi, Junhyung-shi,” The stylist called Junhyung’s name.

“Let it be. Junhyung will always be like that if it’s about Hee Young,” Yoseob gave up.

“Hmm, so Yoseob-shi, do you want me to make the touch-up for you right now?” The stylist who was still in a confused state asked.

“Haih, yes please. I need to take a nap for a while so all this confusion will go away,” Yoseob nodded and tried to smile.

 


Hotel cafe

“Yobseyo,” Hee Young picked up the call.

“Youngie-ah. I didn’t realize you’re not here with us this morning. Gwenchana?” Junhyung asked.

“Junnie-ah. You.. Are you’re not in the middle of press conference?” Hee Young stammered.

“We’re resting for half an hour now. Ya, why don’t you tell me that you’re not feeling well?” Junhyung concerned.

“It could be because of the workload. I will be fine. I just need some rest,” Hee Young answered. “But Junnie-ah, How.. Where.. Where did you hear that I’m not feeling well?”

“Your stylist came instead of you. That was weird so I asked her,” Junhyung explained. “Jeongmal, gwenchana?”

“Neh, gwenchana. Don’t worry,” Hee Young tried to hide.

“When we came back to the hotel, let’s eat something good so that you can replenish your energy,” Junhyung advised.

“Arasso,” Hee Young sighed and hangs up the call.

“Who is that? Yong Junhyung?” A man who seated next to Hee Young asked.

“Neh, it was him,” Hee Young nodded.

“Is it because of him, all of this happened?”

“Anniyo. Junhyung has nothing to do with us, with my decision,” Hee Young denied.

“I don’t know. It just feels like that,” Doojoon stirred his coffee. “What are the boys doing now?”

“Resting. For half an hour before they continue the press conference,” Hee Young slowly replied.

“What should we discuss for today?” Doojoon sipped his coffee.

“I have nothing to say. What had happened is your decision,” Hee Young sighed.

“I make the decision because of your attitude and behavior towards me,” Doojoon looked at Hee Young.

“I want to run away from you just like what I did to Hyunsik,” Hee Young paused. “But, I promised to Junhyung, that I will take care of you until you are fully recovered,”

“Then, we don’t have to end this relationship though,” Doojoon tried to held Hee Young’s hand before Hee Young avoided the gesture.

“Please Doojoon. There are no more we or us. I’ll be there for you only as a friend,” Hee Young insisted.

“Why it looks so easy for you but it’s hard as hell for me?” Doojoon sighed.

“Maybe, we can find a new hope when we are separated,” Hee Young whispered.

“I.. I don’t want to lose you. Aegi-ah,” Doojoon begged.

“I cannot handle too much liars and dramas. I need time for myself to gain back my consciousness,” Hee Young hesitated.

“I don’t lie to you. I never lie to you. Jiyong-hyung who planned all this behind my back,” Doojoon explained with teary eyes.

“Please. I don’t want to hear anything about that. I heard enough,” Hee Young stopped Doojoon.

“Aegi-ah,” Doojoon choked.

“I will always be by your side. I’m your stylist after all. We will see each other almost every day too. The only thing that differ, is we are no longer a couple,” Hee Young held herself from crying.

“Arasso. Arasso,” Doojoon gave up and took a deep breath.

“I need to go now,” Hee Young looked at Doojoon. “Do you want me to send you to your hotel room?”

“No, I want to be alone,” Doojoon replied without looking back at Hee Young.

“Thank you for the amazing relationship that we had together,” Hee Young opened her purse and took out a note. “I’ll see you around,”

Doojoon picked up the note and tears started to fall. That was the note that he left on Hee Young car windshield long time ago, when he wanted to tackle Hee Young’s heart. Doojoon sniffed. It’s all gone now. It’s the end of their relationship. No more aegi, no more oppa. It’s the end.

“I don’t have the opportunity to bring you over to my house,” Doojoon started to talk to himself.

“I don’t have the chance to show you everything about me,”

“I promised Hyunsik that I’ll be the best hyung for him,”

“It’s.. It’s.. It’s over now,” Doojoon silently cried by himself at the corner of the hotel cafe.

 


Hee Young POV

I ran back to my hotel room and cried as much as I can. I cried so hard until I feel hard to breath and I quickly searched for my asthma inhaler. I remembered back then at Hawaii when I had trouble with breathing and that is when Doojoon discovered everything about my sibling relationship with Hyunsik.

“And that is when Doojoon wanted to take me as his girlfriend,” I sobbed.

“I feel so guilty towards Junhyung. He suffered a lot because of Hyunsik’s attitude. And I am so mad at you, Yoon Doojoon, for lying,” I sniffed and opened a pack of medicine to cure my migraine.

Buzz Buzz Buzz

I’m not sure when I fallen asleep but I woke up to the sound of my buzzing phone. I looked at the time and it has been almost two hour I accidently slept.

“Argh. That migraine medicine side effect,” I grumbled.

“Aish, the phone keep buzzing,” I picked up the call before someone shouted from the other line.

“What have you done Lim Hee Young!”

“Uh, annyeonghaseyo,” I greeted Cube stylist manager with my wake up voice.

“Expain to me! What have you done?!” He screamed from the other line.

“Uh, I don’t understand,” I stammered.

 


After Japan press conference

“We will go back to our hotel and eat together with Doojoon and other Cube staffs,” Jiyong started the car engine.

“Arasso hyung,” Everyone answer in unison.

Few minutes later, there’s a shouting voice from the back seat.

“What on earth is happening right now?!” Yoseob shrieked.

“Uh, what just happened, Yoseobie?” Jiyong asked from the front seat.

“Manager hyung, you don’t get any information on your phone? You guys don’t get anything on your mobile phone?” Yoseob rushed everyone.

“Phone? I’m too tired to look at my phone right now,” Gikwang answered.

“I put my phone on silent mode. Wae?” Jiyong answered.

“You guys looked at your phone now. And then you will know why I’m behaving like this!” Yoseob was really mad.

“Hyung! Otokke!” Dongwoon was shocked when he looked at his phone.

“Let me see,” Jiyong grabbed Dongwoon’s phone.

“. Not now!”

 


Picture credit:

jangyo.tumblr.com

https://41.media.tumblr.com

newskakki.com