Troubled

Kisses

Troubled

Just imagine this troubled face of Jongin!

--

You and Jongin are starting to get to know each other because of a project. But you’re get to know each other is that you just know each others’ email address to send your research to each other.

 

Jongin: Hey! Did you finish the introduction part?

You: I’m through it. /seen.

 

What you hate about him is that he rushes things. And you know why is he like that, he doesn’t want to be with you. He doesn’t want any connection between you two because you’re just a ordinary girl. Oh no. You’re not ordinary. You have pimples, pimple marks, scars, oily skin and rough skin. In short you think you’re ugly and not so attractive. Well, Jongin is quite famous, tall, dark and handsome. He’s the school’s . He is talented too. But You think he is gay because he moves like one. He doesn’t show affection to girls. He doesn’t have a girlfriend as far as you know. You haven’t saw him making out on the school. Even his social account is quite empty. He just posts some screen caps of some computer games that shows that he got the highest score.

It’s Friday and you saw Jongin with a girl your homeroom. He’s smiling as the girl slightly slap his shoulder saying “Don’t be like that Oppa!” the girl winks at him. Just then, the bell rang and your teacher enter the room. The girl quickly sit on her assigned chair saying “Later.” On Jongin.

“Good Morning class. So how was your project doing? Are you working on it?”

The class said yes. You are working on it. You don’t about how Jongin is working on it.

“At the last page of your project write about how you finish your project, okay?”

The class groaned, saying “Why?” “What?” Ugh. I’m going to write ‘We finished our project by chatting if we were done.’ Ha. That’s right. You imagined.

 

The class was done and you’re off to home when Jongin called you.

“Hey! Shall we go to the library? Maybe tomorrow.”

“Okay. Just chat what time.” He nod and left.

-

You reached your home safely. You’re munching to cookies while you’re typing something for the project. You’re email beep a sound.

Jongin: 9 a.m. is okay?

You: K. /seen

-

9 a.m. came. You’re sitting at the corner of the library. You’re the only person there, alone with the busy librarian. You have a new pimple because you didn’t get enough sleep.

 

9:30 a.m. came. Jongin came too. He’s late, you wish he know that he is. But Jongin seems to be so not caring about the meeting, he just simply sat there without saying he’s sorry that he is late. He looked so handsome in a white cardigan. He’s so cool. He look so clean and gentleman.

“So, we just need to compile the papers and we’re done okay.”

“Here’s mine. All done.”

“Okay.” He took your papers and arrange them with his. Carefully putting each paper on the clear book pages.

 

“Eh, one page is missing? The last page to the last chapter.” Jongin said scratching his head.

“You did that right?” You asked looking under the table to find the paper.

“Yes.” He look so troubled. His eyebrows pinched. His mouth slightly open. You find it so adorable, handsome, unique. You blinked. You don’t know what’s happening to you. You leaned in slowly. You peck his lips. A quick peck you don’t know. Your eyes widened so as Jongin. His face is more troubled than before. Too adorable you think.

“Uhm. Sorry. I gotta go!” You quickly got up and exit the library.

 

When you got up, Jongin saw the missing paper. It’s the page that you need to write about how you finished the project. Jongin slightly smiled and wrote carefully “We finished the project sweetly.”