Chapter 4

I'll Back Off, But Will You Be Alright?

  At Minmi's front door. 

  "Namu...Thanks for today, thanks for everything. You have really made my day." She grins widely before she wraps her arms around his neck and gives him a light warm hug. 

  Woohyun returning her a sheepish smile after he pulls himself from the hug, then he pats her head softly while nods, "Well... It is what a best friend should do, right? Beside, you deserve for that owl." 

  "ㅋㅋㅋ... I cant believe this I'm saying this, but I really misses that nickname." Minmi chuckles, followed by Woohyun. "Not to mention about me darling. I keep counting on the days till I can use that word again on you." He ruffles her hair, a naughty grins appeared on his face. 

  "Well... Now that day has come. You're not just could use the word on me, but also you could do whatever that you used teasing me. Like ruining my hairstyle." Minmi smirks while she tries to fix her hair and then she rolls her eyes playfully at him. 

  Woohyun continues his naughty chuckles, shaking his head lightly as he pats her shoulder. "Yahh... Dont be mad kiddo. You're actually looks more gorgeous with that kind of style. No doubt" 

  Minmi puffs her cheeks, then narrowing her eyes at him. "I just remembered, that I shouldn't easily take your words Nam Woohyun." She takes a glimpse on that giggling guy before she continues, "Ohh yeahh... So, what are you want to do during this 2 months of semester breaks?" 

  Woohyun stop laughing gradually and get back on his sense right after he heard the question. "Ohh... I'm not sure either... Hmm... Maybe I could just being a lazybone and stay inside the house, while playing video games... And which it will lead to omma's nagging..." Woohyun glances at the girl, who is already giggles silently, then he continues, "Or maybe I could find a part time job." He nods as he answered her question. 

  "I think that you have to choose the second option whether you like it or not." Minmi is giggling softly while Woohyun pout as he shrugs his shoulder. 

  As Minmi slowly stop giggled, she takes a short breath and relieves it silently before she flash a wide smile. "Namu, again thank you for today. I know its just only a coincidence, but you were here when I in needed of someone. Its like you got a sixth sense that I was feeling empty. You really are special friend, Woohyun." She tilts her head a little while keeping her wide smile before she keys in the password and get in as soon as the door is open. She turns around and says, "Be careful on your way home, and good luck on your job hunting. Fighting!" She giggles while raise her fist before she sees Woohyun's nod and smile then she closes the door. 

-----

  At a cafe near Minmi's house.

  Woohyun takes a sip on his americano while he remembered his conversation with Minmi just now.

  "I know its just only a coincidence, but you were here when I in needed of someone." 

  Its....not.. coincident. Woohyun sighs loudly, take another sip, and then flashback when he had a talk with his omma last week, a week before he come back from Japan, and a week after Doojoon and Minmi breakup. 

  "How was Minmi, omma???" 

  "Minmi? She...she had breakup with Doojoon.." 

  "Wait, what? Breakup? For real? How? When?" 

  "I'm not sure... Minmi omma just told me that they were breakup last week..."  

  He was not sure whether he should be happy, or feel sorry for them that time. But now, after he saw how Minmi's condition, he knew that he have to fight more, to get Minmi's love. Yes. I love my best friend. I still love her. 

-----

  Doojoon tries to focus on his work despite he still couldn't forget about Minmi, and then his work and thought is disturbed as he hear his phone ringing. He lifts his eyebrows when he sees an unknown number on the screen, but by the time he picks up the call and the words 'hyung' is hit on his eardrum, he yells in joy, "Woohyun-ahh! My man. It is really you, Nam Woohyun?" 

  Woohyun laughs then response, "Yahhh.. hyung. That's so mean of you. I left you just for 3 years and you already forgotten about me." Wooohyun uses sulking tone before he giggles with Doojoon. 

  "Yahhh... How come I forget about my beloved cousin?? I will certainly not... And I actually feel really weird, when you're calling me from Japan, which you said that you would never do it before you go." Doojoon imitates him before both of them burst into laughs. 

  "Aigoooo.... You know me, right hyung??? Yess... of course I would not done something that will waste of money... You know how much it will cost me when I made a call to another country.." Woohyun keep cackling when Doojoon interrupts him. "Ohh wait.... is this means you're in Korea??" Doojoon can only hear laughing on the other side, then he raise his voice in excited way, "ARE YOU??! YAHHH! WHEN DID YOU BACK? WHERE ARE YOU NOW???" 

  "Me?? In your heart, hyung." Woohyun giggles as Doojoon is almost curse at him. "Alright... alright... I'm actually in your company, trying to hit an empty spot of office guy." Woohyun chuckles while looking around at the place. This place looks really nice to work with. 

  Doojoon makes a fast move to the human resource department, a possibility place where Woohyun will going to have an interview. As soon as he gets into the room, he saw a familiar figure and when he is getting near to him, he couldn't help but to give him a surprise hug. 

  "Omooo.... Hyung.. You're surprised me..." Woohyun releases his loud breaths while his chest. "Well.. that is a revenge for surprising me your returns." Doojoon knocks his head lightly, chuckles. Woohyun pouts while pat his head and as he about to open his mouth, a clerk come to them and give a sign to keep quite.

  Doojoon quickly bow to people in there and then he whispers to Woohyun, "Yahh... are you still not done yet with this interview?" Woohyun shakes his head, "Not yet. I think it will be done within another half an hour." Doojoon nods and says, "Alright, then. I will wait at the lobby. Good luck." Doojoon left after he pat Woohyun's shoulder. 

-----

  "Wow hyung... Its been a long time, right?? You must be really misses me that much, aren't you???" Woohyun laughs while he watch Doojoon grills the meat. 

  "Well.. I think its will not really been a long time, if you're not deleting your SNS accounts, and change a new number..." Doojoon smirks at him while glare at him, playfully. 

  Woohyun laughs even harder when he see Doojoon's expression. "Ohhh.. About that.. I'm sorry hyung. I lost my phone after a few days I been in Japan. And you know..I'm only memorized my parents number. For the SNS accounts, I just dont have time to make a new one. I'm really sorry for not telling you about this hyung." 

  "Okay... Since you have a sad, tough life in Japan, I will forgive you Woohyun-ahh. And also because you will starts working in our company, too." Doojoon joins Woohyun laughing then he starts to dig in his lunch.

  "Well, I still need to wait a few days for the job result, hyung." Woohyun says before he enjoys his lunch as well. After a few minutes, Woohyun just remembered something. "Errmm.. Hyung, you have heard about my life at Japan right? So, how about you? How are you doing now? After...you had breakup... with Minmi.." 

  Doojoon stop eating, sigh heavily before he look at him. "So... you have heard about us, ehhh Woohyun?" Woohyun too, stop eating and look at him. "Yes, of course I have, hyung. Both of you are my closest friend. And...I'm sorry to hear that hyung.." 

  Doojoon shakes his head, his lips is forming a fake smile. "Dont be.. I dont think I deserve to be her man... I'm not capable enough." Doojoon keep his head down. Everytime someone mention about Minmi, he will feel so heavy to face the world. 

  "Hyung, why did you act like this? Why did you giving up so fast? It is so unlike you." Woohyun words manage to make he raise his head yet he still look blankly at him.