Chapter 1 : New Job

Guess It's Deja Vu {Sequel of I Hate You but I Love You}

•Chapter 1 : New Job•


Hwang JooYoung's POV

*I am so sick of this,*  *UGH! I hate him*   *I miss him...* *Why does it has to be her all the time?!?!?!*

SNAP!!!!!! *JooHee snaps her fingers*

"Jooyoung! stop thinking about him!!!" said JooHee to me. 

-frowns-

"I know that you must be really suffering right now... But look at the time JooYoung! It's still morning and yet you're already thinking of him? 

Look.. Now just get dressed up now.." she said again.

"Why?" I asked her,

"I registered you for an interview of a new job!!" She said excitedly.

"WHAT?!?!?!?!?" I said "HOW,WHEN,WHY,WHERE,WHO?!?!" yeah.. I did went to say all of those.. (W5 H1)

*JooHee puts her finger in front of my face*

"No need to worry.. You're gonna be a stylist in a company named TS entertainment, you're gonna be as the same company as my cousin, he's Choi Junhong.. You could ask him for help if you're confused or lost.. *smirks* I registered you because I want you to get a job, not sitting here all day thinking of KTH!" she said.

But i think she just gave a speech to me. -_-

"Now quick! get dressed up! You can't be late! It's on 9;30 pm! Here's the address..."

*JooHee gives me the address in a paper*

"Goodbye! I'm going to work!" she said, waved to me and left the apartment.

*What did just happened? I think I'm dreaming* -Pinches myself- *OK..I'm not dreaming so this must be real...*  -Looks at the clock-

*WHAT?!?!?! It's already 9:14?!?!* 

And then I just got dressed 

and went to the interview


*At The Interview*

*Okay... Finally I'm here..*

I asked someone "Excuse me.. I'm here for the Interview.."

"Ah.. yes? You must be JooYoung?" she asked me back

"Yes I am..." I answered.

"Ah.. I see.. this way please..." she said and showed me the way...

There's a door with the sign 'OFFICE'

"You can enter the room...." she said.

"Okay.. Thank You miss.." I said. She just smiled at me.

*KNOCKS* *ENTERS THE ROOM*

"Excuse me... I'm here for the interview..." I said..

A man stood up and asked me to sit down..

"You're here for the interview right?" he said. "Yes I am" I answered. "Your name is JooYoung?" he asked me again. "Yes." I answered.

"May I know about you?" he asked me. "Oh.. Of course you may.." I answered

And then he asked me about myself like example where do i live, blablabla.

After asking the questions he announced to me that I am officialy the new stylist of a Boy Group 'B.A.P' 

and I am sure I was looking like O_O when he announced it.

And he gave me a contract and I signed it. He told me "Starting tommorow, you need to be here at 6 o'clock every morning and you're going to be living in B.A.P's dorm since you are needed 24/7.."

*Since you are needed 24/7...* *you are need 24/7* *24/7...* his words keeps playing in my mind. 

"Got that?" He said and then he just literally kicks me out of the office.

*Okay.. What the heck did just happen?!?!* *my hearteu is .. oohhhh* 

And then I just act normal like what usually gurls do.. -TEXTS DA BESTIE ABOUT EVERYTHING- 


AND THAT'S HOW JOOYOUNG"S DAY HAPPENED...
I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!
XOXO, SMENTFAN99