Chapter 1.

My Lover is a Vampire

"Please be quiet!" comes from the front of the class. Mister Woo, our math teacher alias 'hairless monkey' entered the class, followed by a boy. "No more staring!" Indeed, everyone was staring at the student. Usually we don't care too much when we have a new suker in class, but he's too .. what word to use .. strange. Yes. That's the word. He was dressed all in black, a pair of ripped jeans and some rings and bracelets with skulls which were completing his outfit. "Kids he is your new colleague, Lee Insoo that comes from Japan. Insoo do you want to tell us a few things about you?" I guess he started to speak but the only thing I heard was a muttered that sound more like a fly buzzing around trash. "Insoo, can you speak a little louder? I think that your colleagues want to know what you're talking about." 

"Annyeong!" Wow! That surprised me. Piercing voice no joke. Lee Insoo imnida. I'm 17 years old and I moved here just because my father was transferred to the subsidiary in Seoul, but I don't think I will stay long so don't get to used with me around here." What impertinent. 

"Mhm! From tomorrow Insoo will come in uniform like the others, right?" A mumble heard from him. "Let's see. Where will you stay? Hmm.." The only free seats are in front of the class and next to me. "EunLee?" I get up immediately. "You're in charge of showing the high school." I nodded. The only problem was that I couldn't show him around today because I can't talk. I lost my voice after I yelled at a dork that fell over me in the stairs. The doctor said that the pills will take effect within a few hours .. I think that I'll be able to speak by the end of the classes. Anyway .. Insoo has occupied the place indicated by teacher without mind me. After making the presence, hairless monkey left. I guess you wonder why we tell him like that. Well, he looks like a monkey or gorilla and is hairless, although it has only 40 years. I took out my agenda and wrote a little message for Insoo. I gave it to him, and he read it loud. 

"Mianhae but I lost my voice and I can't show you around today. But I think that tomorrow it'll be possible." He looked at me and I smiled. "Who said that I want you to show me around?" He closed the agenda and threw it on the bench then left as I was not there. 

"Unnie, unnie! That guy really dared to talk to you like that?" I took the agenda and began to write. "I've met a situation like this, remember? Wait till my voice's back and everything will be as I want." Minyoung then looked at me and a little smile appeared on her face. "That's my unnie!" 

The classes were over quickly and our 'dear' friend, Insoo, has not skipped any. For a guy like him .. was weird. Of course I didin't paid any attention to him all day. Like I was invisible .. like I wouldn't care if he talked to me, right? I mean .. what is so interesting at him? Looks good, it's cute, his style is great, but nothing more. He's an . After classes me and Minyoung were going home. Minyoung is my best friend since junior year, after she moved next to me. 

"Unnie that's not Insoo?" Ha? Insoo? He is. At 10 meters in front of us, on the same street where we live. I remember my dad said something about new neighbors but I don't think is him. "Unnie he entered the house next to yours!" And .. I was wrong. I Told Minyoung to shut up and tried to make her understand that she have to go home. "Waeyo unni? I want to come at you!" I looked at her with 'you're dead meat if you dare to come to my house' eyes and she disappeared. Is not that I don't want her to come, but the doctor said that I need rest, and she's like a walking trumpet. 

I entered the house and as usually .. is empty. My parents work at the biggest company in Seoul and they don't stay too much at home being away on delegates as today. 

"Aigo .. I'm dying of boredom. Luckily I recovered my voice a little." If I took one sound in front of Minyoung I was finished. Then for sure I wouldn't get rid of her. I threw my bag on the couch of my room and I fell on the bed. Suddenly I hear a bang outside. I ran immediately at the window and saw my neighbor window broke and a cabinet below. I raised my eyes from the cabinet to the window and saw Insoo Watching me. I got scared and I run instantly in bed. I put my headphones in my ears and I fell asleep not caring I'm still wearing the uniform.