The News

He Hoped he Would Have the Strength to do What was Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris had done it, he'd reached his dream. To do it he had to sacrifice so much. He had to leave his home in Canada for Korea. He had to learn 3 new languages. He had trained for 4 years to reach the perfect health and mind being. He had faced walls in his training, medical issues and break downs. He did have eleven members to rely on. They would always help him if he needed it; even the members who are younger than him would help.

The 12 members shared room in pairs in their dorm. Kris shared his room with Tao; a Chinese man who sometimes has issues in speaking Korean to s.

It was Friday, the day that someone would the entire group with what-ever they want, whether it's homemade or takeout. It was Taos turn. He panics whenever he has to do something for the entire group. He always recieved advice from Kris when he needed it. This time though, he didn't come home. He tried to call him, but he remembered that no phones are allowed when in the studio.

Kris never stays behind after practise hours, if not he is the first to leave. He knew that something wasn't right.

 

Kris sat up in his chair with great posture, his hands rubbing his knees as he had nothing else to do with them. The door opened. He stood and welcomed the docotor with a bow, almost at 90*. As he was rising from his bow, he hoped to see a smile and for him to say "there's nothing wrong. It was just in your imagination"

But he knew that there was something

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter