final.

taking care of triplets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                     ringg... somebody pressed your apartment doorbell. "Whos there?" you said while drying your wet hair. Then your perfect boyfriend face show in the lcd. "Jimin! what a surprise" you said and quickly open the door. "Mwohae?" he asked when he come in with a plastic bag in his arms. "Im just finished taking a bath. Whats that?" "this? Is meal and snack." he said and putting the plastic bag on your dinner table. "Here let me help you dry your hair" he said and walk to the couch, you sit on the floor while he sit on the couch. "You dont want to take your jacket first?" you asked. "No. Its kinda cold here.." he said and continue drying your hair. While he dry your hair he scan your apartment. "Where's your brother?" he asked. "Jason? He went to my aunt home" you answer.

      You are a newcomer actress but you already date jimin before you make your debut. And it become the hot news in seoul when both of you said that both of you are already dating from a long long time, 3 years to be exact. "Your hair grow longer" he said. "It did?! I swear it doesnt grow any inch" you answer. "There. You may go little miss" he said when he done drying your hair. "Thank you" you said. "you can dry the towel over there" you continue and point the towel rack. "Wanna go out today?" he asked and walk towards you. "Sure. Lets go somewhere today"  "any place you want to go?" "anything will be fine for me since its my first day off.." you answer and hug him. "How about lotte world?" he said cuddling you. "That will be good too.." you said. "So lets go" he said and walk to the door. "Wait, let me change my clothe" you said and run to your bedroom.

     "Waaa, such a nice weather for a date!" you said as you reach the parking lot. "Yeayy. We are going to lotte world!" jimin said and spin you around. "Lotte world here we go!" both of you said and drive off to lotte world.

      Ringg.... Jimin's phone ringing. "Put in on speaker please jennie-ya" he said (he cant pick up because he is driving) and you do as he told. "Yoboseyo.. Jimin-ah, where are you?" "eo, imo (aunt)! Im on my way to lotte world with jennie" "im sorry but can you take care of my triplets today?" she suddenly asking making you and jimin eyes enlarge. "Why imo?" you suddenly ask. "Oh..jennie is with you too... Me and my husband has something to do and we unfortunately cant take them, so can you guys?" she asked her tone sound so desperate. "Imooo. This is our first date for this month" jimin said getting annoyed. "Sorry jimin-ah but its really urgent.. Our other relatives is at busan the only person who lives in seoul is you jimin-ah..." she said again. "We

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter