Chapter 3 [Revised]

私たちの名前 [Our Names]

Chapter 3

The three girls who were running away suddenly came into a halt, when a sudden burst of heat was felt on their backs. Potato was the first to turn her head and only to be greeted by claw. Pochi reacted quick enough to stop the dog using her Telekinesis. Potato was wavered at that moment and Akito immediately used that chance and grabbed Dr.Toyosaki. The abrupt re-appearance of the three shocked the girls that they could only looked Natsume who was somewhat capable of hovering in the air with Ryuzaki. While they were distracted with the entrance, Akito showed the weak body of Dr.Toyosaki who was at the verge of crossing the boundary. Polar was terrified when she saw the state of their client, Father wouldn't like the way the mission was heading.

When a throb in her veins was felt, unconsciously, she made a huge circle with her finger. After that, spherical shaped liquids were formed within the circle in large numbers. Before she could further adding commands to her power, she suddenly coughed blood out - hence, cancelling out her summoning. Pochi saw this immediately went to her aid. When Natsume witnessed the scene, he gave a small glance towards Akito who returned the glance with a puzzled look. Noticing that Natsume did not withdraw his instructions, Akito released Dr. Toyosaki to the ground.

"This is getting ugly," said Natsume.  " No wonder you three were brought back to the lab,"

With that, he disappeared along with the other three. Pochi was trying her best to deduce the reason upon the sudden retreat. However, when Polar coughed, her attention returned and Potato came to her aid as well after securing the barely breathing Dr. Toyosaki. Polar saw this and immediately try to regain her posture as Potato set the doctor down. Polar then tried to heal his external wounds by removing the clot blood in the blood streams and made sure that her water that was being replaced was in the same density of his original blood. At least to last until they reach back to their Father.

---

"Potato, Pochi, Polar… A rare triplets with Potato being the first, Pochi second, and Polar the last to be born," Natsume said as he read a file that he managed to get before having Ryuzaki to burn the place. They were back in their hideout in an abandoned underground bunker. It was slightly dry but it was comfortable enough to survive with the ease of water source and electricity. Ryuzaki then commented, "Heh, no wonder they wouldn't let them escape so easily. They are a rare case. Although their powers were strong enough. Those bastards insists in forcing to draw out more,"

"I wonder what drug was used? It did have a strong side-effects especially in mental terms. They are abnormally easy to be flustered hence making their prowess to be unstable. Side note, they were definitely inexperienced with actual combat. All those were pure instincts," Akito added. Natsume then placed the file back onto his desk and said, "Of course, after all. We are only a handful left,"

"Akito, Ryuzaki. Contacts from Taiwan came. They found further 3 Agnians. We are leaving to Taiwan in a week's time," he continued.

"What about the triplets?" Ryuzaki asked.

"Of course, we are bringing them along. We are going to get them the day after tomorrow. I bet their 'Father' need some more family time before separation,"

"I really like your ideas you know? Natsume," said Akito.

---

When they returned to their place, they were shaking badly. Their breath were irregular. The reason for that was high likely of their fear of their Father and secondly was the side effects of the Vitamins that was given to them. The heaviest damage was given to Polar as her body was the most sensitive to foreign ingestions. However, before they could further contemplate on how to report to their Father. The person himself appeared with a worried face pasted clearly on his face.

"My daughters! You are back!!! I'm so glad! You were 24 minutes and 33 seconds late from your usual reporting time. I was worried that you girls would run away from me again!!! Ah. I see you brought Dr. Toyosaki along! What perfect timing! I wanted to collaborate with him as currently I can see clearly that you girls need more vitamins! Also, please do come to the lab at once. I need to add something to you three!"

Although his face was worried but his words were twisted. Despite Dr.Toyosaki's beaten state, he could still say such things as if Dr.Toyosaki was alright. However, the girls were stricken with fear when he told them to go to the lab since he wished to add further things. Polar who had the most sensitive body accidentally let out a gasp of fear. Pochi noticed the sudden stop of movement of their Father immediately tried to help Polar out but her words came out shivering, "F-Father! P-Please don't p-pu-punish her…!"

When their Father heard it, he took Polar's gasp as a rejection and Pochi's words as spiting. With rage overcoming him, he charged towards them with a scalpel on his hand. Knowing that they were not allowed to raise a single finger against him, both Polar and Pochi could only shut their eyes closed waiting for the pierce into either one. Even with the sound of the stab was heard and the blood dropped onto the cold cement.  Pochi slowly opened her eyes and saw a back facing her. It was Potato's back, she took the impact. Their Father's concern then shifted, "I see. Though I added a plenty amount of White Platelets it still doesn't clot as long as the impact is continuing. What if I cut?" With that curiousity, he then sliced from Potato's stomach to her left hip.

All Pochi and Polar could hear was a small grunt but it was subdued when Potato's blood splattered to the ground.

"I guess Vita should go later. I need to operate you three immediately," he said coldly and disappeared into the hallway.