Our New House

You are the only one

" Mom, is that our new house? It's so big like a castle omg! I love it so much! " I was frozen while i stand infront of the house just seems like drama, i can't believe it! My mom don't even answer my question, then suddenly a guy open the door " Hey! Nice to meet you Hyun Na and Ms.Kim my name is Chanyeol wish that you guys like here XD let's go in. May I help for the luggages?" Chanyeol talk to us with a cheerful voice and he seems to be welcome us to stay here. But I reject it because it's kind of embarrasing that you live in someone house without paying and you still need him to help you. When me and my mom step in to the house Aunty Anne give us a big welcome. "Omo, my friend your daughter is so pretty and cute :) long time no see. What you want, just say? You don't have to worry about it wish that you guys happy in this house." Aunty Anne said it with her sweet smile. 

" Hyun Na, let me introduce my son and the relative to you. Okay, this is Chanyeol but he is not my son he just my brother's son and Chen is Chanyeol older brother. My son is Luhan and Kris, Kris is kind of cool so if he did some bad things to you i feel so sorry because he don't really like to talk. From now on pls take care of Hyun Na like a sister :) " Auntry Anne is very kind XD "But I don't have a sister" suddenly Kris said something that hurts me :( " omo she's so cute and pretty <3 I'll treat her well and I won't let her get bully" and a friendly and cute Luhan make me feel warm right now. "Thank You :) " I smile to Luhan. "omo, sorry Hyun Na Kris just make fun with it" Aunty Anne comfort me. "Is okay aunty anne you don't have to apologize to me" I make a fake smile back. Tomorrow I need to transfer to the new school and Chanyeol, Luhan, Chen and Kris study there too. Aunty Anne call them to bring along me to school because she afriad later i got in danger or lost >< 

 


Early in ther morning 6.50a.m.

I wake up early today because it's the 1st day of school (for me). I wear the uniform that Aunty Anne gave, it suit me well. After that, I went downstairs, Chanyeol, Chen, Luhan and Kris already ready for school but they just wait for me. " Morning ! How are you yesterday night ??? " Chanyeol, Chen and Luhan ask me the same qestion together accept for Kris he is listening to song with earphones and reading a book. " I'm fine thanks ^^ " I give a sweet smile back. "Let's go!" Luhan said it to us. 

Chanyeol's Pov

"It's still early, let's go to fill up our stomach >< what you want to eat Hyun Na?" I ask Hyun Na but Luhan answer me " Why you ask Hyun Na? She is mine don't talk to her hahahhaahah." I get angry while i heard that "she is mine" from Luhan. Hyun Na speaks in her sweet voice "Anything as long as you guys are happy ^^" omo she is so kind and sweet, and she is different between the other girls. 

" Hyun Na, why are you so pretty, kind and cute" Luhan suddenly ask Hyun Na this kind of question. -.- Hyun Na blushed and say thx. 

After eating we straight away go to our school . 

My's Pov 

When we walk into the school so many girl are staring at me and I was like what the hell, did I do anything wrong? The girls stare at me like I am going to die soon. Then I heard one of the girl said that " Who dafuq is that girl why she go with my Chanyeol, Chen, Luhan and Kris why they seems to be so damn close?" and now i get what happen it just because their fan girls saw that their "guy" got near to a girl and it's too close however I thik that I need to escape before they kill me. While I am trying to escape one of the girl put her leg out and make me fall it's so embarrasing because everyone are looking at it. 

But suddenly I heard that Chanyeol scold that girl " What was wrong with you!!!!! I know you did it purposely don't do that to this girl anymore I said don't and this is my warning!!" while Chanyeol is scolding that girl everyone was shock because this is his 1st time that he get angry, after that the girl cried and ran away. Luhan carry me up with a wooried face, Chen, Luhan and Chanyeol are so worried about it so they bring me to the nurse and my knee is bleeding. 

The nurse help me to clean the wound but suddenly the phone rang, the nurse need to go out for awhile. She call Chnayeol to help me wrap my knee before she went out. "Ouch! @.@" I don't really want to shout but it's really pain :(    " Oh I am sorry Hyun Na are you okay?" Chanyeol feel so sorry because of that but it's okay." ThankYou Chanyeol ^_^" he give me a smile back and say " Is okay, Don't scared and you won't get bully again coz i am just beside you, don't worry."

After that, Chanyeol bring me to the class room we are in the same class and i feel so happy becasue he makes me safe. Same thing happen again all the girls in this clas are gossiping about it. But there are two girls come and sit beside me and introduce theirself " Hello, nice to meet you Hyun Na my name is Suzy" "Hello, nice to meet you my name is Pai" two of them are so friendly " Hai nice to meet you too ><" I feel so happy that can meet two friend in this school. Suddenly Suzy ask that can I go to have lunch with them of coz i accpet it! 

But in the cafeteria something happen.......... 


This is my 1st time writting a story wish you guys like it <3

comment for opinian and makes me become better!!!

comment that if you want you to date with Kris, Chanyeol, Luhan or Chen 

Thx guys ><