Seven Minutes in Heaven

Seven Minutes in Heaven

Playing Truth or Dare with your friends is no. 1 in your list of "Worst ways to spend a Saturday night". However, that didn't prevent you from joining the said game. So here you are slumped in one of the living room couches, waiting for the game to commence. 

"Before we start," Hansol cleared his throat "I would like to propose an idea." 

Hansol, who is currently sitting beside you with one arm slinged over your shoulder, always has the most bizarre ideas. You know that whatever he has on mind will have you all cursing him the next day. Still, everyone turned their heads to listen to his so called "proposal." Hansol checked if everyone's attention is on him before speaking, "I realized playing Truth or Dare as is is boring. So I thought of a way to make it more exciting." He said grinning. 

"And what exactly do you have in mind?" Jenissi asked. 

"Jiho, pass me the plastic bag." Hansol ordered. When the plastic bag reached him, he took out two bottles of tequilla, a tupperware containing sliced lemons, salt shaker and placed it at the centre table. 

"So, whoever the bottle points need to drink a shot before choosing Truth or Dare. And if you don't feel like answering the question or don't have the guts to do the dare, you can pass by drinking 2 more shots." Hansol explained. 

"So in short, it's either we answer the question, do the dare or get our asses drunk?" Jenissi said sarcastically. 

"Let's start!" Hansol exclaimed completely ignoring the older man's remark. 

He spinned the bottle and it landed on ToppDogg's leader PGoon. The maknaes snickered earning a glare from him. He drinked the shot, some salt and the lemon before choosing truth. 

"I've got one! Yano said excitedly. "Which ToppDogg member do you want to have with?" He asked. Everyone burst out laughing except Sehyuk who was completely flushed with the question. 

"Hyung, you can always pass you know.." Hansol teased, waving another vodka shot infront of him. Sehyuk's eye twitch. He doesn't want to answer the question but his pride says otherwise. He wouldn't let these youngsters make fun of him.

"Sangdo." He said flatly and reached for the bottle to spin. The members cheered and you swore you could almost feel the heat coming off Sangdo's red face who was sitting across you. 

The next 30 minutes was a mess.

Landing on Gohn who chose dare but refused to give Hansol a (much to Hansol's disappointment) and drank 2 shots instead, Yano who admitted it was really him who drank Nakta's jinseng and not Jenissi, Kidoh who shamelessly danced Taeyang's Ringa Linga while wearing a stocking on his head and a lot more happenings that you do not wish to remember. 

You were actually starting to enjoy the game until the bottle landed on Byungjoo. He was giving you a cold treatment for 2 weeks now for no apparent reason. At first you thought it was just your imagination, but when he left the practice room when he saw you talking to Hansol last week, you knew something was up. 

"So, truth or dare?" Your thoughts were interrupted when Hansol spoke.

Byungjoo looked at you and Hansol's direction and you felt hair pricking on your nape. "Dare." He said, not removing his gaze from Hansol (and you). 

"Hm.." Hansol sat up straight, "Then.. I dare you to play 7 minutes in Heaven with (y/n)!" 

"WHAT?! You can't include me on other people's dare!" You protested (although you were the one who suggested Gohn's dare earlier). "Just pass, I'll drink your shots for you." You then offered to Byungjoo. But to your surpise, he stood up from his seat and grabbed your hand.

"Hey!" You tried to resist but his grip on your wrist was too strong. He dragged you towards the closet and you saw Hansol and Xero high fived from the corner of your eye before Byungjoo shut the door close. 

"What the he-" You didn't had the chance to finish as you felt Byungjoo's lips crash on yours. You gasped in surprise, him taking this as an opportuity to shove his tongue inside your mouth. Your arms automatically wrap around his neck pulling him closer. He tasted of alcohol. Your mind was fuzzy but you didn't care. All you can think about now is the feeling of his soft lips against yours.

He pressed his body closer and you bucked your hips involuntarily, desperate for friction. He bit your lower lip in response and you groaned. His tongue made its way on your neck, and nipping on your collarbone making you grab a fistful of his hair to prevent yourself from making any sound. 

"Seven minutes is almost up!" Hansol's voice echoed from outside giving you the opportunity to come back on your senses.

You pushed Byungjoo lightly off you which he took too seriously causing him to back away from you as much as the small closet would let him.  "I'm.. I.. .." He stammered. "I just, I like you. I like you whole ing lot." He said in a low voice, looking at anywhere but you. 

"So you're not gay?" He opened his mouth to speak but close it again.

"I mean, of course you're not since we just made out. But I thought the reason you were sending me death glares these past two weeks was because you were jealous of me over Hansol." You said laughing. 

"Are you serious?" He moved closer now, your bodies pressed together again. "It was actually the other way around.." He whispered on your lips, his hands cupping your cheeks. You closed your eyes and you felt his lips brush yours lightly.

"TIME'S UP!" Hansol screamed and opened the closet door. 

The three of you made your way back to the living room and you had to bit your lip to supress a smile when Byungjoo whispered  "round two later" on your ears when Hansol wasn't paying attention.