JUST ................................................a disaster

YOU AND KRYSTAL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YEARS LATER... (imagine Krystal and you are still the same faces)

  "Mom! Kris is hiding my cellphone again!!!" teenage Krystle shouted   "Kristopher! give it back to your sister!" Krystal sternly said while glaring at kristopher     "But Mom! she took my psp first! that's not fair!" Kris sulked   "I said give it back to her!"   "Here! Here's your annoying cellphone!" kris shove krystle's phone back to her   "here's your boring psp!" krystle threw kris' psp to him   but kris didn't caught it and it broke   "Mom! krystle broke my psp!" kris angrily said and went to krystle and started to fight   "Kids Stop! you're both teenager but still you act like little kids!" krystal screamed and took krystle's phone away and smashed it   "Well it's not my fault mom died! If mommy was here.. this wouldn't happened! I hate you! I HATE YOU! I hate everyone!" krystle screamed with all her might and run off outside   "for once,I agree with krystle.. she's right" kris said and followed krystle.. leaving a crying krystal alone in home.   _________________________________________________________________________ TBC... Just updated this on a gadget and it's so hard! .. COMMENT!  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter