Once in a lifetime

Once in a lifetime

    Rainy days sure worsen most of the people's emotion but except this deadly
 handsome and y vampire. Finally, the days come, the day when he go to long awaited lover, Kim Dongwan. 

    Everything was fine until that when his lover found out that he is different from the other. Not like any other people, he is stronger and paler than anyone. Nothing can describe how much it hurts to get rejected by his own lover who he totally fall in love already. 

    Dongwan decided that he need a break from being in Minwoo's world. He can't make up his mind. For the last 2 years, he has been away from Minwoo. Traveling around the world, taking many awesome photo, experience many other stuff that how he forgot about Minwoo. He reaches his limit now. He should face the truth now. He can't do it anymore. Avoiding Minwoo are like one of hardest thing that he have ever done. 

    Waiting in front of the airport gate, blending in the crowd of 'normal' people, Minwoo can't be recognize as a vampire just a super handsome man. Minwoo was so nervous when he saw the man that he has been waiting comes to him. 

    Dongwan smiles brightly and pulls Minwoo into his embrace. Dongwan said " i am back my love. After a long wait, i am back. Your Lover, Kim dongwan ". Minwoo hugs hime tighter  into his ice cool embrace and said " omg i miss you so much". Minwoo can't help but to kiss Dongwan rapidly and Dongwan giggles to the kiss. 

    Dongwan said " babe i want to go and tell you about everything ". Minwoo hold his boyfriend hand and walk to his car. He don't need to worry about protecting himself from the light. He is 150 years old vampire for god's sake. The drive to home was just surprisingly sweet despite of the leave. Well as long as you find love, the silent between you and lover are just comfortable. And both of them feel it. 

    After arrives at home, both of them spends time unpacking Dongwan's stuff when suddenly Minwoo pulls Dongwan to the couch into the embrace. Minwoo smiles and snuggles to Dongwan and he said " i have miss this time a lot". Dongwan nods and turn around " i actually have something to tell you. After all of this traveling, i finally understand you. Being a vampire doesn't mean any harm to me since i know that you love me. A vampire also have heart and this heart belong to me". Dongwan said while pointing to Minwoo's heart. 

    Minwoo heart beats for the whole time while Dongwan said. he just gladly and deep missing him. And thing are just better when he finally had got accepted. He is just beyong happy right now. Minwoo kisses Dongwan softly and Dongwan repiled back softly too. Both of them enjoys the kiss since both of them misses it. 

    Minwoo said " Don't ever leave me again. if you Leave this time, i will surely go after you and never let you go okay?". Dongwan laugh and said " what if i met another handsome vampire?". Minwoo yelled " yahhhhhhh" and pouts. Dongwan just love it when his boyfriend is acting cute. Nothing can compare to this, it was just like the best time ever. Dongwan kisses Minwoo pout and snuggles to minwoo " you are so cute, minbongie~". 

    Both of them end up cuddling all day on the couch without caring whether tomorrow comes. They just know that even if tomorrow come up, their love would not ever fade away. Never And Ever.........