Caught Up In A Situation

Roommates

Huh? Everyone was confused. Date? What does that mean? I guess we'll have to wait to find out.

Everyone was about to sit down when they heard a car horn. Everyone slowly looked up.

Sorry! But we won't air this episode! You boys need to go back and get ready for your comeback! We're sorry! We forgot about that.

Everyone get ready and pack up! Since we don't have much, and didn't unpack anything this will be quick.. Chorong said. Everyone walked towards their cabin and soon came out with everything.

They all packed into the van. But.. Manager-Hyung, what was the text message about? The Exo members spoke up before the Apink members could say anything.

He grinned. That would be for the next episode or so. But.. Are you serious? We won't air this episode? AISH. After all this work.

He didn't say anything but nodded.

Girls I'm sorry but can you please come with us for awhile? If I I drop you guys off, we might be late and the directer will be really mad.

Sure, since there's nothing we can do.. Apink members nodded their head while trying to hide their annoyance. Great.. Now we get to see them again and again. Apink members thought inside their head sarcastically.

The manager stopped the car. Okay please go in, He said.
Everyone quickly got out of the car.
The Apink members just Sat down at the set. While the exo members went to get changed.

The exo members walked out. With new clothes, and new hairstyles.
This way please, the directer called out while the Apink members just stared at them.

They started filming. Love me right music video, take one! The members quickly got into their positions like they practiced.

After hours and hours, they finished. The Apink members were sleeping. The exo members made their way over to the Apink members who were sleeping. What the? How can they sleep after only 18 hours or so? Chen said. I know right, and why are they still here? Where's our manager? Sehun spoke up.

Where's our manager.. And what are we going to do about.. This? The exo members looked down.

*Text*
The Exo members one by one slowly took out their phones and read their text message.

[Message] I'm sorry boys, but please take the Apink members home. I had to go back to the company regarding some difficult matters. Don't worry the cameras are currently off so you won't have a problem sneaking in. Please take good care of them - Manager

The Exo members gritted their teeth. Why.. Is his timing.. Ugh! Luhan shouted while the other Exo members tried to sneak out.

Let's not be mad about this yet, let's just wake them up. Baekhyun-Hyung, trying waking Eunji up first. Sehun said. Why me?! Baekhyun shouted back. Because you're BAEKHYUN. Baekhyun gave SEHUN a glare. I guess I have to, or else were probably going to get attacked by their "Panadas"

Baekhyun went towards EUNJI and put one hand on her shoulder and slightly shook it. Yah. Wake up! Wake up! Yah, Eunji! Jung eunji! She didn't even move an inch. What is this.. The Exo members said.

They than went to the other members trying to wake them up too. Kim NAMJOO! Oh Hayoung! Jung Eunji! Park Chorong! Yoon Bomi! Son Naeun! The Exo members kept shouting. What is wrong with them?! They're not even moving an inch. Or even a finger! They're not dead are they?!

Are they doing this on purpose?! Kai shouted.
Can't we just leave them here? Chen said.
Yea! What else can we do? D.O joined in.
And all the other members agreed.

*text message*

They took their phones out.

[Message] You guys are on camera ;)
Don't leave them. -Manager

They scratched their head in frustration.
I mean.. We can't leave them here.. Right? Sehun said trying not to sound bitter.
Lets just try to wake them up.. Again..

The exo members went to the Apink members and shook them. But they still didn't move.
Wow, this is nice for them huh? They're in a deep sleep.

The exo members looked at each other. What should we do...
Ah! Call their manager! Duh! Luhan shouted.

Oh right. We don't have his phone number..

WHY ARE THINGS LIKE THIS HAPPENING?!

*text message*
Let me guess.. It's our manager! They said sarcastically.
Why is his timing.. He's totally watching us right now right? Or he can probably just read us.. They looked around for cameras but no cameras.

[Message] Piggyback them please. As you can see.. There is no cameras so Baekhyun's girlfriend won't get mad. ^^

He's basically telling me to cheat on my Taeyeonnie with this girl. Baekhyun said. Oh wait guys! They're not even girls so we can do it.

Oh yea! Kai said. Dude your so smart Chen added in.

How are we going to do this.. They each went to an Apink member and tried to make them stand up.

AISH! All the exo members shouted in frustration. I honestly don't get how they're not even awake yet! They are amazing, they said as they rolled their eyes.

SO HEAVY!!!! They all screeched. They span around in circles because they couldn't walk straight.
The Apink members were just sleeping peacefully.

I mean.. We just finished our music video and were tired, but now this? They all let out a sigh. They carried the Apink members all the way back without saying anything.

When they unlocked the door, they raced to see who can go in first. Please I need to go in first! They all tried to fit through the door at once. Okay let's just go one at a time.. And they did. They let the Apink members down on the couch and panted.
Wow. That was a workout.

They all went upstairs leaving the Apink members on the couch.

MORNING//

BOMI P.O.V
What happened? I remembered that we were at those jerk's music video set. How did we end up here.. I looked beside me and saw my members. Where are those people right now. I scratched my head in confusion. My members didn't wake up yet so I decided to go to the kitchen to get food. I froze in my tracks. What are you doing in here? I suddenly said, it just came out naturally. Um.. Making myself food. You know this isn't your kitchen right? He asked me.

I was speechless but walked to the fridge. Oh right.. We didn't go shopping yet, I said with a disappointed tone. Just wait till everyone wakes up, He said.

I don't get why it, how come every word he says annoys me so much?! I.. um.. So what happened yesterday? I said with a curious tone. I mean. When we were at your music video set.. What happened? After.. He didn't say anything for a few seconds.

If you guys start sleeping.. Do you guys wake up easily? He suddenly asked which confused me. Of course even a tap and we open our eyes right away!
He started laughing.
Yah you better stop laughing about whatever your laughing about! I shouted.

Why should I? He said.
Ugh! You annoy me so much! I shouted.
Yah you don't think your annoying? He started.
Not annoying as you! I said back.
Oh please your more annoying than anything! He shouted back.
Wow unbelievable.. I said.
I was going to say something else when a voice called out. Hey Bomi-ah!
I looked behind me and it was all my Unnis. Or dongsaengs. Your all awake. I said.

D.O P.O.V
Damn why is she so annoying?! I guess it's time to tell my members to come downstairs. They were already awake, they were just staying up there. I went upstairs and told everyone to come downstairs since everyone is awake.

My muscles are so sore, everyone said sarcastically as they went downstairs. The Apink members were already in the kitchen. What about food? Eunji spoke up. Why are you asking us? Baekhyun said back. Whatever, Eunji replied.
*text message*
It's not a surprise really to anyone. That another text message came. He must really be watching us from those cameras. Our manager must have a lot of time.. Exo and Apink said as they clenched their teeth.

They checked the message.
[Message] Food? Buy it. I need two of you guys to go buy food.
But please tell Sehun and Hayoung to come to the cafe down the street. Right away.
Eunji and Baekhyun.. Please ride the bus to this address. XXXX
Chen and Namjoo. Also to this address. Ride the bus to this address. XXXX
Chorong and Luhan.. To this address. XXXX
Kai and Naeun. Go to This place. XXXX
And the rest of you who are home.. Go grocery shopping.

Everyone screamed. WHAT?!
THAT MEANS.. I HAVE TO GO GROCERY SHOPPING WITH THIS GUY?! Bomi screamed.

I HAVE TO GO SOMEWHERE WITH THIS GUY?! Eunji shouted.
HIM?!!!!! Namjoo shouted.
THEM?! Everyone shouted together.


This cannot get worse! Sehun shouted.
*text message*
Everyone sighed but took out their phone.
If you guys don't go right now.. I'm going to force you guys to hang out with each other longer. Everyone's eyes widened and quickly rushed upstairs to change.

HURRY UP! I don't want to hang out with you guys longer! The exo members shouted from down the stairs. The Apink members finished and rushed downstairs.

BOMI P.O.V
This day is going great.. I guess I had no choice. Since everyone is for some reason doing something random. So what are we going to buy? I asked him. Just get anything. He replied. First lets go get meat I said. He didn't say anything but just headed towards the meat section. Ahjumma! Can we get something here? I called out.

Sure! Please wait for a second! She called back and went towards us. I looked through the glass. You pick one, I said. Can we get this one? He pointed. But when I looked up she wasn't looking at the meat but at us.

OMO! She shouted. Kyungmi! She shouted.
NAE?! We shouted.
K-Kyung.. What?! We both shouted.
She didn't answer us but continued talking.
You guys are like my most favourite ship ever! Even before roommates. I shipped you guys so hard..

We tried to laugh it off. We tried not to sound bitter it was really hard.

Anyways.. Can we get this here.. We pointed but she kept talking.
You guys must be on a date right now! She shouted.
What the heck is happening?! I thought in my head.
NO! We both shouted. I mean. No were not. We are just going grocery shopping for the roommates house and everyone was busy today so we were forced too. We said quickly.

Ohh.. She said. But she was still smiling.
Can we get this? We pointed again trying to make it obvious.
Of course!
How much? I asked.
You guys can have this for free! Since your my ship!

Anee.. Here take the money. He said.
No no no! She said quickly.
Thank you.. We said.

When we walked away form her, we started fighting.

WHAT?! she shipped us before roommates? When have we interacted?! He shouted.
Why does she ship us!! That's gross! I said it in his face.
And a date? Sure.. Grocery shopping is totally a date.. We said totally annoyed.


HAYOUNG P.O.V
I put my mask on and walked outside. What do we have to talk about.. Especially with you. I said disgusted as we walked to the cafe. I know.. Why you.. He said with a annoyed tone.

We finally arrived at the cafe. Our managers waved at us at a table. We went towards it.

You guys are here! He said. We nodded.
Okay as you know.. We have something to talk to you guys about..
Do you guys remember the first roommates episode?
We nodded again. What about it? We asked.

Your meeting.. It kind of caught you guys in a scandal..
Our eyes widened. What?!

It's okay, calm down. He said. We solved it.
How? I asked.
We told them you guys were practicing for a drama scene and that it was suppose to be a secret. We said you guys would be guest starring in this drama called I remember. You guys will be playing the younger couple for only one scene okay?

I gritted my teeth and I can see him trying to endure it too.
Sure.. If it's going to solve this scandal he said trying not to sound bitter.
Yea.. As long as it's going to solve this misunderstanding.. I also said trying not to sound bitter.
Great! Here's your script. It shouldn't be too hard.


EUNJI P.O.V
We're at the bus stop with my other members. Naeun, Chorong, and Namjoo. And of course.. The other guys. I think we're riding the same bus, I guess that's better then riding alone with him. But just in case I told them to check their bus number they are suppose to get on. But.. All of our bus numbers were different. Great.. Just great. I guess we are going to different locations.

For what though?!
Just then.. Our bus came. And it was crowded like hell.
I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. We both walked onto the crowed bus. There was no place to sit. Only stand.

The bus started going. It went over a speed bump and another. The bus was going fine until it suddenly stopped. I started moving backwards and forwards. My hand slipped and I fell backwards. But I felt hands hold me up. I looked behind me and quickly stood up.

Did you just touch me? I asked him.
Yah if I didn't catch you, you would've fallen! He shouted.
I rolled my eyes.

Ever heard of a thank you?
I couldn't say it, so I just ignored him.
I can hear him scoffing.

I love you baekji! Someone shouted. My eyes widen in realization.
Huh? Then I heard more shouts. NO! Baekyeon way better!
Seriously? We both tried to hide the bitterness. We got off at our stop.

Aren't we at the "I am Korea" studio?
I guess we're going to be singing.
We both walked in and someone came towards us. You guys are the first one to arrive! So you guys can sing your part first. This song is,"The day we meet" (BTW ITS AN ACTUALLY SONG AND BAEKHYUN AND EUNJI ACTUALLY DID SING IN THE SONG WITH ALOT OF OTHER SINGERS! It's real not fake) BUT THE OTHER PARTS OF THEM TOGETHER ARE FAKE)

We went into the recording studio. Baekhyun go first. It took a few tries to get it right.

I was monitoring his voice. Or basically while he was recording. His voice has feeling.. I got to admit.

It was my turn and I went in. I basically didn't really have lines so it was quick.

Good work Guys! Since you guys are finished recording, I need you guys to come back tomorrow to actually record the video.
NAE~we said and bowed before we left.

Good job, I said. Trying to sound sincere.
You too.. He replied.
We had to say that cause people were watching us.


NAEUN P.O.V
When we rechecked the address we were shocked. Why do they want us to come back to WGM? I asked him when we're on the bus. I know right.. Shouldn't it be taemin? Or I know.. He said.
What? I asked.
I saw something online. Appearently WGM is having a little party for the participants.
Then why are you going? I asked.

I think it's because exo appeared and now I'm Appearently the representative for Exo.
Oh.. I said.
This is going to be a long day.
Wow I think that's the first conversation we had and didn't fight! I said surprised.

Oh yea.. He said.

We arrived and walk through the door. But when we did, everyone was quiet when we suddenly walked Into the room.

You guys came late so you get a punishment!
Punishment? We both asked having an uneasy feeling.
For your punishment you have to do a WGM pose!

What's that? Kai asked while I know what it is and feeling annoyed that they're telling us to do it.

Well since this is a WGM show, you have to do a couple pose. Like hold hands or hug. Something like that.

You do know it's Taemin that's suppose to do it right? Kai said with an annoyed tone.
But he came late too. He already did it.
My eyes widen. What.. He did it.. With who? I asked myself unable to speak.

Hurry so we can get back to this party.
I hesitated.
Then he started whispering. I know we both hate this but if we don't do it they're going to stand here for hours. Just do one of those hoobaes and sunbaes friendly hug.

Oh yea.. He went towards me and we did a Sunbae and hoobae type of hug. No one seemed to notice. Ooooh, everyone said.
Yah Taemin-ah, you better protect your "wife."

I tried to ignore it.


NAMJOO P.O.V
I wonder what we're doing.
Yah, you know what we're doing? I asked him.
No, but whatever it is I'll beat you. He replied smirking.
In your dreams.

We got off.
I know this place! He said. But I didn't.
What? I asked him.
You have to be serious? It's running man. He said.

Ahh.. I said. We both rushed to the door. Ha! I touched it first! I shouted.
Hi, we were told to come here. We said to the PD.
Oh yes. You guys are Chen and Namjoo. Am I right.
We nodded.

You guys will be the guest for today's name tag elimination. The running man members do not know. You guys will be on the same team.
We stopped. What? Us? The same team? We said not believing it, because it sounds impossible. Wait why did you call us in?

Because you guys are currently hot right now and known for your competitiveness. Right?
That was partly true. The competitiveness part.

So your mission is to try and oust the running man members together.
Is that even possible? We laughed.
PD-nim, do you not remember when exo came here? It took 4 members to get Kim Jong Gook out. But that was fun. He added in.

Okay we will do it.
After the running man members arrived at their location, we were watching them from the shadows and listening to instructions the PD was giving them.

So this round will be Name Tag Elimination!
You will work together to oust the guests. But if you guys all get ousts, your team will lose running balls.

Ahh, it's not Choi Min Soo-hyung again right? Jae Suk said.
Aish.. Cham... Everyone sighed.
We made our move into a different hallway.

Yah, don't even get close to me, I said.
Yah, I don't want you close to me either! He replied.

We seperated. I kept walking when I heard a voice. I looked behind me.

Oh! I accidentally shouted. HaHa-Oppa! I said.
Namjoo-ah? Your the guest?
Nae~ I replied.

Come on give me a hint, where's your other partner?
I backed away. Why?
How does he know there's only two of us? I wondered.

Anee.. Nothing. And he walked away.
I tried to quickly find him.
YAH! Chen! I whispered.

What? A voiced replied.
I turned around and saw him.
Yah, were in trouble. They know that's there's only two of us.
What did you do? Chen asked.

I didn't do anything! Nevermind that, let's just start eliminating.
I'll go for Sukjin. Namjoo said.
The PDs started laughing.
(IF YOU DONT GET ANY OF THIS RUNNING MAN TALK, watch running man)

A little while later)
Okay so far.. We eliminated. Haha-oppa, Sukjin-oppa, surprisingly, Jong kook oppa, Gary oppa, and Jae suk-oppa.

Even though I can't believe it.. I added in.
Now.. Only jihyo noona and Gwangsoo hyung is left. He said.

When we went towards them they suddenly did something. WHAT IS THIS?! We screeched. Why are they tying us with a rope? They're tieing us together! Huh? What's happening?

EARLIER//
PD : There is only one way where you can ousts the guests, both of them, and win the race! You have to tie them together with this rope, then rip off their nametags.
//
What are you doing? I asked. They didn't say anything but after tying us back to back, they left screaming with happiness. What.. Just happened? I said out loud.

I guess we have to watch the broadcast to find out.. Chen said. AND how do we get out of this?!

CHORONG P.O.V
I have no idea what's happening. We arrived somewhere I have never seen before. I glanced at him and he seemed a bit confused too.

Someone then walked out.
Welcome! You guys are one of the pairs that will participate in today's show!

Excuse me.. We both said.
What show.. Is this? I asked slowly. And why are we here?

You don't know? This is like a love advice show. Where you also act out the problem so. Kind of like a skit. And Appearently you guys are on this show because when you guys were playing the love Q&A you guys were the ones that mostly got the answers wrong. Your fans suggested this. They said something about "Improving your love life"

Ahh.. We said trying not to sound bitter .

Okay please go in.
We walked in with an uneasy feeling. You guys go to that table.
Huh?! Xiumin! He called out.
What are you doing here? Do you know what this show is because right now I'm so confused. Please explain. We both asked him.

You guys don't know.. And your on this show..
Just watch and listen. He said.

MC - OKAY WELCOME TO THE FIRST EPISODE OF LOVE IS IN THE AIR! WHERE YOU SEND IN YOUR LOVE PROBLEMS AND WE WILL ACT OUT AND GIVE YOU ADVICE. MAY THE BEST PAIR WHO GIVES OUT THE BEST ADVICE AND BEST ACTING, WIN!

Ahh.. We said.

A fan sent something in for Xiumin and Hani!
The question or problem is..

Hello, I am a 20 year old girl. Here's the problem. My boyfriend. Keeps kissing me. Please keep listening. You might think that it's not bad and a normal thing to do but.. He kisses my whenever he has the chance. I think he gives me like 50 kisses every minute or so. IM NOT EXAGGERATING! This is driving me nuts. I feel like he is too obsessed with me. Should I break up with him? Or what should I do?

Everyone opened their mouths. How will.. They do this? We asked at the same time. Still worried when it's our turn.

Ah.. Xiumin sighed. I don't think we can do this.. Xiumin and Hani said.
Sorry but we kind of hate each other. And was forced to be on this show.. They both said bluntly.

So was everyone, The MC smiled. Just do a peck on the cheek.
They looked like they hate each other as much as we hated each other.

Okay.. Xiumin then leaned in quickly and gave a peck on the cheeks. After that they both started jumping down shouting gross. Everyone laughed. Except the other couples including Us. I think we all hated his and we all looked super anxious cause it'll be our turn soon.

Okay. I think if he's that obsessive you should break up with him. Xiumin said still wiping his lips with disgust.

And then Hani coughed. And.. Yes I agree break up with him.

WOW that was a straight forward answer, the MC tried to laugh it off.

NEXT IS CHORONG AND LUHAN!
We gulped.

Hello, I am a 23 year old girl. There is this guy I knew ever since I was little. For 17 years. And yes you've guessed it. A new guy came into my life. The new guy had done so much for me and the guy I knew for a long time, I have a crush on. the new guy would help me move my items, fix things for me, and he had just confessed to me recently. I don't know who I should date.

We sighed. Good. It's not a bad question.
Okay please stand up and act it out.

We stood up. Who's going to play the new guy" I asked.

Hmm.. Woohyun!!! The MC shouted.

Okay I nodded.

"Action!"

Noona.. I.. Like you. Woohyun said.

OKAY CUT!"

Now the advice.

Option number 1. Date both of them. I said. Everyone looked away.
Option number 2. Let go of the one you feel most sorry to. I paused as everyone turned their attention back. Because.. You can't date the one you feel most sorry towards.

It was quiet.
Okay now Luhan. The MC said.

If.. Your 17 year relationship can be swayed by a few meaningless words. And you felt your heart fluttering from the confession. You fell for the new guy. And that's that. Follow your heart. Luhan replied leaving the whole room quiet.

W-Wow. The MC stuttered. You guys are amazing!

Everyone started chanting some things.

CHOHAN! CHOHAN! CHOHAN!

AISH.. What is this.. We both mumbled with disgust.