Call Me Daddy

Call Me Daddy

It's the first time I actually had the chance to sit beside my crush, the most perfect girl I've ever seen in my whole life. Her name? Well, Bae JooHyun, but once, at this very same class she said she liked the name Irene so I thought that maybe I could call her that... But oh… I don’t really talk to her.

Usually I'm always talking (and Seulgi is always there to tell me to shut up), but when Bae JooHyun is beside me, I get all shy and stuff, I turn into another person. A really awkward and shy person.

But the fact is that our beautiful English teacher, Ms Tiffany Hwang, decided to put those students who has more facility on learning English with those who doesn't and, fortunately for me, Irene at English. And even more fortunately for me, Ms Hwang actually chose Irene to be my partner.

I'm pretty sure she did that because she knew I had a crush on JooHyun, and she kinda ship us... I mean, I've seen her giggling whenever I was close to JooHyun... And I saw that evil smirk on her face when she put us together.

Tsc... These damn shippers.

Well, the fact is that here I am, JooHyun's sitting right next to me, holding our English book and trying to understand a phrase, while I’m just here, staring at her like the creepy person I am , but seriously, I can't help it. She looks so adorable with that pissed face.

That was until she turned to me.

"So... You're, Son Seungwan, right?" Oh God, my name never sounded so y.

"Yep." Wait... That's it? That's your answer? Damn you, Son Seungwan. You seriously deserve this ugly name. At least tell her how everybody calls you and how she should call you too. Try to be friendly. "But people call me daddy."

"D-daddy?" Hold up... Daddy?

"What? I said daddy? I meant Wendy! Daddy... That's so... Omg… It’s Wendy! I'm Wendy!"

"Oh..." she giggled and I swear to God, once she did that, I felt like dying from overloaded cuteness "I actually thought people called you daddy, even tho that's kinda weird."

"But you can call me daddy if you want to..." Oh wow, so smooth, Seungwan, so smooth. "I... I'm just kidding, obviously." I laughed awkwardly and she giggled again.

"Well..." She ily winked at me while biting her lip before finishing her phrase. "Whatever you say, daddy.”