Hopeless Love

Hopeless Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~hopeless love~

A tall and skinny boy has entered the school with his poker face. He wore a mask to hide his face, but it will never success since there were almost all of girls in the school made two lines left and right to welcome him. He kept walking inside the class and directly closed the door.

                “sehunieee! Sehuniee! Look at here sehunie!”

                “sehun, I love you so much! Please be mine!”

                “sehunie, get out of there please!”

                “sehun oppa, this is a breakfast for you!”

                Seemed like sehun didn’t have ears, he kept silent with all of gifts on his table. He wore his earphone and played with his ipad. He didn’t even care with all of girls out there, but the girls kept screaming until a teacher came.

                “ya, what are you all doing here? Back to your class!” he screamed.

                “sehun is…”

                “BACK TO YOUR CLASS!” and the girls suddenly ran to their classes. But there were some girls still. “ya, back to your class!” he shouted again.

                “Mr. Hanwoo, this is our class.” A girl spoke up.

                “aish, that’s right, you’re minji right? Yeah, I was frustrated enough, let’s go to the class and start the lesson.” Mr. Hanwoo opened the door and Minji with other girls came in.

                Minji sat next to Sehun. That’s the seat for her in this month. Any girl who sits next to Sehun got a predicate “the Luckiest girl this month” in her class. And, she won that predicate. Any girl who sits next to Sehun can saw anything Sehun did. Writing, sleeping, reading, playing, listening to the teacher, and anything Sehun did. Minji will not pass this chance, she kept looking to Sehun who still writing on his book. She tilted her head right and left with smile. That handsome face made her felt like heaven. She kept smiling until something bumped her head.

                “ouch!” then she fell. All of class laughed, Sehun just chuckled.

                “what happen Minji-ya?” Mr. Hanwoo shouted.

                ”ah, no, there’s nothing mister, I just…”

                “Chaera threw a bottle to her, mister.” Suddenly Kai, the most hated person in the class spoke up.

                Chaera stood up and shouted. “what? I didn’t do anything!”

                “should we check on CCTV, Chaera-ssi?” Kai smirk and Chaera sat down again.

                Mr. Hanwoo walked slowly to Chaera’s seat. “so, is that right, Chaera? Just be honest!”

                MInji suddenly ran in to Chaera seat. “ah, that’s all right, Mister. She didn’t throw anything to me, I just wanted to take my pencil on the floor, but I lost my balance and fell.” Minji smiled forcedly like there’s nothing happen.

                “oh, okay, back to your seat, Minji.” Mr. Hanwoo smiled at Minji and back to his table. Chaera is the girl who hated Minji so much. Minji even didn’t know why but she just hated Minji. She often hurts Minji but Minji still quiet because she doesn’t want make a problem in school, but it made Chaera being freely to hurt her.

                “lucky me, hahaha” Chaera chuckled to Kai. Kai just raised his eyebrows and looked to Minji. He kept thinking why she always makes Chaera win, she never replies Chaera, even if he helped Minji like today, Minji still protect Chaera. He released a long sigh and listened to what Mr. Hanwoo taught.

 

~hopeless love~

~kriiing kriiinggg~

                The bell has ring and all the students went out of their class to the canteen, including Sehun. A loud cheer heard as Sehun entered the canteen, but they suddenly shut up because the canteen staff who will not let the canteen being noisy. Sehun calmly took his meal from the canteen staff.

                “here he is! Let’s do what we planned before!” Chanyeol whispered to Baekhyun and Kai. They are Sehun’s enemies who have one million plans to hurt Sehun, but it always fail. Chaenyeol, Baekhyun, and Kai, three of many boys who hate Sehun. Sehun always grabs their girls’ attention. Actually not their girls, but just their dream girls. Ya, when the boys like a girl and try to get attention of that girl, she always put her attention to Sehun. That’s why the boys really hated Sehun.

                “where is the ball? Where is the ball?” Baekhyun whispered to Kai who still playing with his phone.

                Baekhyun slapped Kai’s arm. “yak, kai! Give me the ball!”

                Kai surprised and quickly gave the ball to Baekhyun. Baekhyun stared where Sehun was and got ready to throw the ball. “one, two,…”

“call me baby, babe, call me baby…, call me baby, babe, call me baby…” Sehun’s phone rang and he suddenly stopped in middle of his way. He checked the phone and a ball passed in front of his eyes. He just smirk and walked again to his seat.

                “GOD! DAMN IT! HOW CAN!!” Chanyeol punched the floor hardly.

                “why we always fail to get him, huh!” Baekhyun drank his cola in one shot.

                “maybe this’s not our time, but I’m sure tomorrow we will get him.” Kai cheered his hyungs.

                “you always say that, Kai, I just… huh.. I’m giving up.” Chanyeol started eating his meal.

                In the other way, Sehun was eating in his most comfortable spot, in the corner of canteen. Form that seat, you can see the field and the boys were playing foot ball or skateboard. He ate his meal and suddenly somebody came.

                “Se… Sehun…” a terrible girl voice was heard. Sehun looked up and figured that girl, she’s Minji.

                “ya?” Sehun spoke up.

                “here…. Here.. is your.. drink… you left it..” Minji tried to kept calm and smile at Sehun. She gave a drink in her hand.

                “oh, thanks.” Sehun took it from Minji’s hand. His hand touched Minji’s hand. It didn’t a matter for Sehun, but it was a really big matter for Minji. Minji was suddenly freezed and stopped blinking for a while. Her heart bumped faster and faster. She felt like she won’t go to the heaven but stayed here.

                “ehm, Minji-ya? What are you doing there?” Sehun asked Minji confusedly.

                “huh? Ehm.. uh…hmm… ahhmm..” Minji rubbed her neck.

                “you can sit here if you want, I’ve done with my food.” Sehun smiled at Minzy and left the table. Minji’s heart stopped beating. Her eyes widen and her leg got weaker. She fell on the chair, but she kept opening . All of eyes stared at her, they thought how weird she is, but she didn’t care. She just cared about Sehun angelic smile. Kai quickly running to Minji and shook her arms.

                “ya, Minji! Wake up! Everybody is staring at you know!” Kai whispered to Minji.

                “he touched my hand… he smiled at me…. He even… he even called my name…” Minji kept dreaming with empty stare.

                “ya, Minji wake up!” Kai pinched Minji’s cheek.

                “yak! It hurts, Kai!” Minji pinched Kai’s too.

                “that’s your fault. I told you to wake up but you kept dreaming.”

                “you know what, Kai? Sehun knows my name! he touched my hands and offered me to sit here by calling my name, CALLING MY NAME! whoooaaa!” Minji shouted but Kai suddenly closed with his hand.

                “Minji, shut up. Canteen staff will hear you!” Kai whispered. Minji pulled Kai’s hand from .

                “I don’t care! Lalalala~” Minji left Kai and walked to her class.

                “ya, Minji! Wait for me!” Kai cased Minji. “ya Minji, you’re walking too fast!” Kai pushed Minji’s head softly.

                “yaa, Kai! I hate you!” Minji pouted.

                “yayaya, I know you hate me but you love Sehun right? Why must be Sehun, huh?” Kai kept grumbling.

                They have arrived in front of their class. Minji stopped. “how can you didn’t understand it? He really handsome, but he did like he didn’t know that he is handsome, that’s why we always want to tell him that he is handsome! He is really really handsome, charming, attractive, anything!” then she entered the class.

                Kai followed her. “but I’m hansome too!”

                “that’s why we don’t like you, cause you think you’re handsome, but actually not.” Minji giggles and Kai’s face became flat. Minji took her bag from the desk and something fell. “a gift again?” she opened it. There’s a chocolate with a message.

                ‘thank you for your today’s charm, baby.'

                “a gift again, huh?” Kai grabbed the gift.

                “I don’t know why he or she keeps giving me a gift in this month, but she or he doesn’t write his or her name here.” Minji grabbed the gift from Kai and checked it once again.

                “maybe he or she is your secret admirer..” Kai went to his seat and sat there. There’s no one in the class but they both.

                “but for what? I even do not like myself.” She also sat and put the chocolate in her bag.

                “hmm.. I don’t really know.” Kai raised his eyebrows.

                “but, kai..”

                “hm?”

                Minji ran to Kai’s seat and sat next to him. “I think I have to go closer to Sehun, like.. following him to his home, maybe? what do you think?”

                “ya, don’t  be a silly, Minji!” Kai slapped Minji’s cheek softly.

                “aish Kai, you don’t understand what I planned. If I know where’s Sehun’s home, I can bring breakfast for him, then he will eat it, and theenn.. he will ask me to go to school with him, then theeen.. I will go to school with him… when Sehun get out from the car, suddenly I opened the car’s door and get out too. All of girls will envy and think if Sehun and I are dating! And and..” Kai slapped Minji again. “it hurts!!!” Minji shouted.

                “stop dreaming, Minji. And, one thing, you don’t have to follow him until he gets home, I know where he lives.” Kai said with his poker face.

                “AH REALLY!?!?!?!” Minji shocked. Kai just nodded.

                “whoaaa Kai! You are my best friend! My best of the best of the best and better then the best friend!!! But not better than Sehun, but you’re my hero!!” Minji hugged Kai for a while and took her phone. “so, where’s Sehun’s home?”

 

~hopeless love~

 

                Minji usually goes to school and goes back to her home by foot, so does today. When the bell was ringing, she rapidly ran and get out the school to her house. She got changed and took her bicycle from the garage. It’s almost 7 pm now and starting to dark. But she didn’t car

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter