She's still beautiful

~Anything but LOVE~

CHAPTER ONE 

Suho's POV 

  Its already moning * he thinks to himself waking up with the morning rays of sun .. He brushes his teeth , freshens up and gets downstairs in order to look for some food . “Good morning " a voice suddenly greets him . “Ggood morning mom , i didnt know u were here" he says being a bit shocked and happy . “ i thought i'll make a healthy breakfast for u since u must b tired from the journey "  . “thanks , im a bit tired " he replied . “Oh by the way , Taehee is coming . " his mother says with a happy look . 

  Why ? Why does she need to come ? ~ he thinks to himself . But today when she will come , i must tell her that i dont like her anymore so she should stay away from and let me live peacefully ... Yes , i will tell her .. I must 

 TING TONG !! his doorbell rang .. “ I'll open it " his mother , mrs kim said while opening the door . “Taehee , dear come .. I was just leaving , good that u r here , serve the breakfast to Suho , okay ? " Mrs kim said to taehee . “okay Mrs kim " taehhe replied . Mrs kim said  “goodbye " before leaving . Suho couldnt see taehee properly because she was blocked by the door . She came close to him and said “hey " causing suho to turn towards her .. Suho was left speechless seeing her , she was still so pretty that she looked amazing evn in the simplest clthes , still had the charm suho crazily loved .. Even after 7 long years , she was completely stunning . Her eyes , brown hair , lips , pink lips ~  He felt butterflies in his stomach looking at her pink lips .. He really wanted to kiss them right now .. 

  Ugh !! What was he thinking ?!! He doesnt evn like her anymore .. How weird and y thoughts !! He told to himself . “ umm .. " he came back to reality hearing the sudden voice .. She mustve thought that he is a weirdo staring at her blankly  . “ I'm hungry " were the words he managed to escape from his mouth ~ 

AUTHRS NOTE :- 

SUHO LOOOKS LIKE A VILLAIN THOUGH BUT THERE'S GONNA BE A TWIST IN THE END .. I JUST CANT WAIT FOR THIS STORY TO FINISH .. BUT STILL A LONG WAY TO GO .. Date :13 th April