'Tiny Box'

'Tiny Box'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jinyoung-ah!” you greeted. “The number that you are trying to reach is currently unavailable. Please try again later.” “That’s weird. Practice should be done by now.” You hang up the phone and head to the kitchen to start cooking. Jinyoung’s been practicing hard again lately so you wanted to fix him a proper meal.

“neo wae ireoke yeppeuni~” you hit the alarm off. You didn’t notice that you fell asleep on the couch while waiting for Jinyoung. “I would’ve heard the doorbell no matter how sleepy I was, right?” you asked yourself as you check your messages and found that none were from him. Your stomach grumbled, “Oh yeah… I didn’t get to eat dinner last night.” You got up and heat the food that you made.

The whole day passed by without hearing anything from Jinyoung again. You’re starting to worry if something had happened to him so you call up one of s.

“Hey, is Jinyoung there?”

“Oh, hey Y/N. Let me check.” You heard booming speakers so you figured that they might be in the middle of a practice.

“Hey, sorry but he’s kind of busy right now. He’s inside the recording room.”

“Okay, thanks. Sorry, I must have interrupted your practice.”

“Nah, it’s alright.”

When you were about to hang up the phone, “Hey, Y/N.”

“Yeah?”

“Are you doing okay?”

“Yeah, I’m fine. Thanks, Mark.”

“That’s good. Don’t worry about Jinyoung. He’s fine. It’s just really been busy around here but in a few days time it won’t be this bad.”

“No, I understand. Thanks again.” you hang up the phone, disappointed that you still weren’t able to catch Jinyoung at a good time but also relieved that at least he’s doing well.

It’s the third day Jinyoung hasn’t returned any of your calls or texts. Normally, he’d at least send you a message letting you know that he’s still alive and breathing whenever things get this busy. You understand though that things are slightly different now since they have a lot more schedules than before.

“Aaa~ da aneunde~”

“Jinyoung?” you immediately slide the answer button, hoping to finally hear his voice.

“Hey, it’s Yunhyeong!”

You sigh, “Hey…”

“Ya, can’t you at least sound excited in hearing from your long lost friend?” you can see him pouting even if he’s not physically present.

“Sorry. How are you?” you asked, unenthusiastically.

“What’s up with your voice?” You can hear that he’s genuinely concerned but you didn’t want to trouble him especially since he’s been going on concert tours lately.

“Nothing. I’m fine.”

“Come on then... Let’s go out today!”

“That would be awesome, Yunhyeongie, but you’d have to be here you know… not miles away.”

*ding dong*

“Hold on. Someone’s at the door.”

*creak* 

“Y/N!” Yunhyeong pulled you into a bone-crushing hug. “Oh my gosh! When did you get back?!” you exclaimed as you pulled back then squished his face with your palms. “Now that’s more like it…” he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter