Squishy Saves the Princess

Squishy

 

 

 

 

      The sun was already high up but a certain auburn haired girl yawned as she walked towards the restaurant where she was supposed to meet her sister. She just came from the other side of the world and was still jet lagged but her sister insisted on meeting each other for lunch. Lazily, she managed to get up from the comforts of her cool, cozy bed and walk out here in the blazing sun towards the restaurant that was just across their house. Suddenly, her phone beeped, and she opened it to see multiple messages from her sister.

 

Sis where are you?

 

Are you up?

 

Don’t go back to bed!

 

Wake up!

 

Wake up!

 

Wake up!

 

I’m going to call you if you don’t reply soon!

 

    She sighed, chuckling as read thru her sister’s impatience. Not wanting to anger her further, she typed a reply, but as she was about to press send she was suddenly pulled back and hugged.

 

    “OOF!”

 

    A car zoomed past her and honked loudly, but she didn’t pay it any mind. All she could think about is the heaven she is feeling right now.

 

    “Are you okay?” An angelic voice asked her.

 

    “Mmhmm…” She could only hum in reply. Her head rested on what seemed to be soft, velvety pillows. She felt like she was hugging a cloud, and it also felt like the fluffiest comforter is hugging her back. She swore she could stay in that position forever, as she started feeling sleepy and was really about to fall asleep when the cloud comforter of heaven let her go and a shrill voice singing disturbed her daydream. 

 

    ~Eonjena nae gyeoten naepyeoni dwaejugo gwi giullyeojuneu ~

 

    “Yes, yes I’m on my way. I’ll see you later. Bye.” The angelic voice hanged up and looked at her. She swore she could stare at those chocolate eyes forever. A breeze blew gently at them, making the angel’s short pink hair dance with the wind.

 

    “Aish.” The angel cursed (she didn’t know angels could curse) and fixed her hair. Her pouting expression made her giggle, catching the angel’s attention.

 

    “Be careful next time. Don’t text and walk.” The angel smiled and turned around and walked away. Jessica put her hand on top of her chest, trying to calm her fast beating heart. Her phone suddenly rang, but she ignored it, for all she could think about was the tall angel walking gracefully from afar, and how that angel felt so…

 

 

Squishy.