Running Man schedule

Honey Water

EXO-L were running around frantically when the news was released. In light of their recent comeback Call Me Baby, several members of EXO were rumored to appear on the hit variety show Running Man! They couldn’t wait to see the episode and figure out where the recording was taking place and it didn’t take long for some clever fans to figure out the location and date of the recording.

It was early in the morning when the production crew of Running Man set up their equipment in front of the SBS building. They were going to start there, gathering the members before introducing the guests and the theme of this episode, though all the teams and missions had already been planned out. It was a mystery for the members who their guests were going to be, as usual.

The cameras started rolling and one by one the cast members of Running Man arrived, Yoo Jae Suk being the first as usual, followed by Jihyo, Jongkook, Gary, Honey, HaHa, Kwangsoo and last but not least Suk Jin. There was a bit of playful banter about him being late and what everyone was wearing as the first warm days of spring had finally arrived.

“A lot of people have gathered as audience this early, I’m surprised!” Jaesuk mentioned as a considerable amount of fans had figured out the location and time and had already gathered with their phones at the ready.

“Of course! I am very popular these days!” Kwangsoo couldn’t resist jumping to the occasion, which caused laugher from the other cast members.

“Yah! Who are you kidding?” Jongkook laughed. “We must have a very popular guest today, right?”

“They’re my fans! My fans!” Kwangsoo continued insisting as he stepped forwards, his arms spread to the side as he addressed the group of girls. “Right? You came to see your handsome oppa Kwangsoo right?”

“Aniya!” A couple of the girls scoffed which gathered more laughter of the cast and crew as Kwangsoo’s face expressed utter disappointment and embarrassment.

“You’re kicked out of the fanclub!” Kwangsoo exploded.

“You have a fanclub?” HaHa laughed even louder.

They wanted to continue in their banter when their conversation was cut short by the sound of music slowly raising louder as the fans started smiling and squealing. Finally, they had arrived.

CALL ME BABY CALL CALL ME BABY

The lyrics echoed through the area as fans started screaming and the members turned in surprise as six handsome young men approached the scene, smiling politely yet somewhat nervously as they immediately bowed in greeting of their peers and waving to the fans that had gathered.

“Woah! It’s EXO!” HaHa exclaimed.

“EXO! EXO came!” Jaesuk added as he extended his hand to greet the younger idols.

The members greeted the cast one by one, bowing politely and offering their hand to shake as Suho led by example.

= Earlier =

Their manager laid out the schedule for the upcoming week as the members of EXO had gathered around the table. Lay had a couple of schedules in China to complete before being able to fully focus on the comeback promotions in Korea. Other than that most schedules had been planned to promote their new single and gain more attention and views for their performances while showing more sides of them as artists.

“Oh! Running Man?” Baekhyun was the first to notice the title on the schedule and immediately smiled from ear to ear. All of the EXO members enjoyed the show and they had briefly appeared on it before, though it seemed this time was going to be a more EXO guest centric episode.

“Cool! I can’t wait to start recording for that!” D.O. grinned in agreement. He was actually hoping to record something with his drama-cast mate Kwangsoo ever since their drama came to an end.

“But it says only six of us will be scheduled..?” Chanyeol’s smile faded as he pointed at the number of participating guests on the schedule.

“Yes, I’ve been wanting to talk to you guys about that. We have to decide who is going to record for Running Man and who is going to do one of the other shows which is scheduled to film around the same time.” Their manager nodded, glancing over the group. “Any volunteers for Running Man?” Immediately all ten of them extended their hands in the air.

“So… Rock Paper Scissors?” Suho suggested.


Aside from Suho, which members do you think should appear on the show?