The first time meeting with each other...

It's you [exo's D.o fanfic]
Please log in to read the full chapter

D.O Kyungsoo's POV

today the manager asked me to prepare for my first meet up with my so call "future wife" ...ughhhhhh why do i have to see her. we're getting married anyways. i looked at the clock and it was already 9.30 a.m. in the morning. my meet up with her is at 10 so i went downstairs to check up on the boys.

 

as expected they are fooling around and playing since its our day off today. "uuuuuuu someone's all dolled up today" lay said teasing me.. "shut it!!!!!!! i'm all dressed because manager asked me to. so its not like i wanna impress her or something. pfffft why should i impress her anyways . i don't even want to love her" i said coldly...

 

the boys looked at each other and looked back at me in disbelief. "D.o .. are you still talking about finding your old companion again????? i mean like come on... she is long gone and right now you need to focus on what's infront of you" chanyeol said.. i was irritated with all of this.. "just let me be!!!!! its my life and i don't want anyone to control it!! its already enough that the manager has control some part of my life. so don't try to ask me make things work out okayyyy... ughhh i'm late i gotta go" and with that .. i stormed out of the house...

 

i just could not stand this anymore ... i don't want people to control me. i want to live a happy life and find her .... she's the one that i want. not the person i'm going to be marrying... i had a deep thought while i was driving to the cafe.

 

Park Sung Young's POV
 

i had to dress all fancy today because i'm going to meet my so called "future husband" ughhhhh why ..... why do i have to see him???!!!! well i hope he's not that bad. well he seemed harmless. i did a research on him yesterday. i mean like i just can't go and see him without some knowledge right??? but pffft its not like i wanna impress him.. its ummm just in case??? yeahhh ..

 

I was wearing a black casual dress and put on some light shade of make-up.. i was being as casual as possible. when i took a glance of my watch i almost jumped when i saw i have only 15 minutes to be there.. In panic mode , i put on my heels and i ran in them to my ca. driving at full speed just hope there's no cops around. yeahh you know that irritating types of cops. with 5 minutes to spare, i finally reached the cafe. he was not there yet. but i saw the table reserved for us. i reapply my make-up (well i gotta make a good first impression right???) and got out of the car with my black purse.

 

i sat at the table and ordered some coffee since i feel kinda sleepy from all those researching i did yesterday.. not long after that..... i saw a good

Please log in to read the full chapter