002

The Exchange Student
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai's POV

After I went to my room and laid on my bed, the doorbell sounded. I wonder who that could be. I quietly headed down the steps only to stop to watch Angela opening the door. I looked around the wall to see who it is but I couldn't because the door blocked my view.

"Hey." I knew that voice from anywhere. What was Baekhyun doing here?

"Hello. Are you looking for Kai? I could go him for you." Angela spoke. I was ready to go down the stairs but stopped at Baek's words.

"Actually I wanted to ask you something."

"And what may that be?"

I waited patiently for his response. "I was wondering if I could have you number? I know that you don't know me at all but I think you're really pretty and I'd like to get to know you better."

My eyes widen and I suddenly felt extremely jealous. I don't know why but that's how I was feeling.

"My number?" Angela repeats. I'm praying she says no. Please say no.

"Uh well, I guess so." My head drops in sadness as I quickly run up the stairs not wanting to hear the rest of the conversation.

I crash onto my bed feeling like my heart felt heavy. Why was I feeling like this? I barely know Angela. Why is my heart betraying me? I hear a knock on the door. It's obviously Angela. What should I do?

"Come in." I don't know what else to say. When I see Angela it's like my heart suddenly shatters all over again. I drop my head trying my best not to look at her beautiful face.

"Hi Kai. I just wanted to thank you and especially your parents for letting me stay in your beautiful home. It's an honour."

She's being so sweet and I hate it. I nod and saying no problem. I don't look at her but once she turns to leave I can't help but stare. Her beautiful body leaves my room hurting me even more.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter