1/1

Class Partners

Today was a brand new day.  First off, CNU and Youngjin are having a test today.  It involves a lot of imagination.  Of course, CNU isn't at class right now, Youngjin will have to do the test on her own if he doesn't come.

While she waits there, the other students are doing the tests with their partners.  Someone taps her shoulder.  She looks backwards.  It happens to be Sandeul.  "Hey, what's up?"  Youngjin asked. 

"Ah, my partner, he left me, he said that there was a vacation that he had to go to.  To meet with his family..."  Sandeul replied.  "And I see that your partner isn't here, where is he?  Vacation as well?"  Sandeul continued with a list of questions. 

"I don't know where he is, really."  She replied.  Sandeul looked at the teacher.  "If you wan't, I can be your partner."  He said, looking at her.  She nodded.  Sandeul walked over to the teacher. 

"Teacher?  May Youngjin and I be partners?  Both of our partners haven't showed up, mine is on a vacation, and Youngjin's  is just not here..."  Sandeul aegyo'ed to her.  She smiles and says "Yes, you may, wait a few more minutes, Dongwoo might come here."  Sandeul bowed and went back over to Youngjin.

"We'll have to see."  Sandeul said to her.  Youngjin nodded, and waited.  She'd been waiting ten minutes already.  "Sandeul, come over here and help me with the test."  Youngjin said.

So, Sandeul and Youngjin did the test together, and in the middle of the test, CNU ran into the classroom.  Youngjin and Sandeul looked at CNU, and the other way around.  CNU walked to a seat in the back, and didn't even bow to the teacher.  He sat there,  He took the test his ownself.    Youngjin went over to CNU.

"CNU, I am sorry, You juster were-"

"No,  Don't say it.  Real friends would wait.  Even if that means that they'd fail.  I would wait a whole day for you.  But NO, you had to do it with Sandeul, you know I don't like him."  CNU complained.

"Well, Gongchan is on a vacation, you were gone, and,.. well, I just... Nevermind, if you're gonna be that way!"  Youngjin tried to explain, but she got caught in tears.  She ran out of the classroom.  CNU following close behind her.  She turned, and went into the girl's bathroom.  There is where the chase came to an end.  CNU sat at the bench nearby.

"Listen, Youngjin, I am sorry, I was ust upset,.. that's all, please forgive me..."  CNU said loud enough so she could hear, but not desturb any classes.  He could hear a lot of sniffles.  She was sitting at the wall closest to the exit.

"You mean it?"  She asked.  "Yes, I wouldn't say it unless I meant it,.."  He replied.  The door opened, and she went to CNU.  CNU hugged her tightly.  Youngjin did as well.  They were both smacked with a stick, the teacher in the window yelled "Get back to your classes!"  They bowed, and walked back together.

The lunch bell rang, and a lot of students flooded them.  Though, they didn't go to the cafeteria, they went back to class.  When they entered the room, they saw Sandeul eating his lunch on a desk in the back. 

"Sandeul?"  Youngjin called out.  He looked up at both of them, he waved, and went back to his assignment. 

"Yeah, so you wanna meet my girlfriend?"  CNU asked.  When Youngjin heard that, soemthing cracked inside of her.  She doesn't like him like that, but fro some reason, she almost cried.

"No, I have work to do."  She said, looking the other way, and taking out a scetchbook.

"Well, we could go to lunch this Friday if ya want."  CNU suggested.

Youngjin shook her head.  "It's fine, I already promised Sandeul I would go to lunch with him and Gongchan."  She said.  Suddenly, Sandeul lifted his head, because there were no plans about that.

"What are you talking about?"  Sandeul asked.  "Gongchan is on a vacation, a reason why he isn't here."  Continued Sandeul as he played with his fingernails.  CNU looked at Youngjin, she just sat there like a statue.

"I mean next Friday."  Youngjin saved herself.

"Well, next Friday is Prom night,  Gongchan and I wont be there, so I don't know what you are talking about."  Sandeul corrected.

"Why not?" CNU asked.

"Well,...  Let's just say, he wanted to go with a girl, but no girl had said yes, so I said that he could spend the night with me watching a movie, so he wont get lonely."  Sandeul said with an innocent smile. 

CNU nodded, and looked bakc at Youngjin.  "I'll see you after school on Friday."  He said, taking his books.

"Where are you going?  Class isn't over, and also, there are four more days until then."  Youngjin asked.  He sighed and waved.  He left the classroom.  Sandeul moved over to Youngjin.

"Hay gurl. Anyway, I think this dress would be fabulous~"  Sandeul said, showing her a catalog.  It was in fact a good looking dress.  "It's too bad I have no date."  Youngjin replied. 

Sandeul looked at her.  "Oh, why don't you join me and Channie?"  Sandeul suggested.  Youngjin sighed and shook her head.  "No,.. You two need alone time together.."  Youngjin smirked.

"What?? What do you think'll happen?  Are you saying that we'll make out or something??"  Sandeul almost yelled.

"Haha, no!  Maybe,... if you watch a romantic movie on the same couch,..-"  Youngjin said,

"No,.. parents are gonna be there. .. But!  I have a crush on a girl, she's cute, she's..... I love her,..."  Sandeul trailed off. 

"What's her name?"  Youngjin asked.

"Lee Minah~"  Sandeul said. 
"That's cute."  Youngjin said, looking out the window.  "For some reason, when CNU  told me he had a girlfriend,.. It hurt me,.. I don't know how, why, or anything,.."  Youngjin continued.

Sandeul looked into deep space.  "I have it, since Channie, is gone,.. maybe you can ask Minah if she could come to lunch with us Friday!?"  Sandeul suggested.



Youngjin memorized the face of Minah, very cute, and very y at the same time.  She saw a girl that looked just like Minah.  She traveled over to her, she was putting stuff in her locker.

"Excuse me, are you Minah?"  Youngjin asked.  She gave a smile.

"Yes, Too many people know me!  I mean, just because I won a lot of cuteness medals, and singing medals, deosn't make me famous!  But, since I have a wiki page, I guess~"  She explained very cutely.

"You're famous??"  Youngjin asked.  She giggled and nodded.  "Oh, uhm,.."  Youngjin bowed.  "I was thinking, may we have lunch this Friday?  At the nearest resteraunt?"  Youngjin continued, and asked.

"Oh kay~  Who is the boy who wants to see me?"  She asked. 

"Uh?  Well uhm,... Sandeul, but, he asked for lunch-"  Youngjin explained.

"Tell him I will be there~  in fact, here, give him my number, he seems cute~"  Minah said to me.  I nodded, I took out my phone. 

"This is Sandeul~"  Youngjin said.  Minah giggled. 



That Friday, school got off three hours early.  CNU, Sandeul and I were waiting at the resteraunt.  A girl walked in with sunglasses and a hat on.  She walked over our table.  She took off her gear,and smiled at us.

"Hell all~  I am here~"  Minah said.  She looked at CNU  "Don't,... I know you?"  She asked.  CNU shook his head.  She took off his glasses.  "Ah!  You are Shinwoo!  Hi~"  She said as she kissed his cheek.

CNU's girlfriend was watching very intensely.  "And you must be Sandeul!  You're even cuter in person!"  She said, pinching his cheeks.  "You are too~"  Sandeul said with an ear to ear smile.

"So, um, would you-"  Sandeul was about to ask, but Minah interupted.
"Sandeul oppa, do you have a date to the prom?"  She asked.  He shook his head.  "Alright, would you want to take me?"  She asked cutely. 
"Would I!"  Sandeul said, feeling as if he were floating on a cloud.

CNU's girlfriend tapped CNU.  "Dongwoo, I am sorry, I need to go,.. It was nice,.."  She said, as she gave him the ring she had on her finger.  "It,.. I have fallen for someone else, and, not that I am jealous, but, you spend most of your time with Youngjin instead of me,.."  She continued, she kissed CNU one last time, then, she left the resteraunt.  She walked behind, and walked the street, away from CNU.

CNU is crying so much, his glasses are flooded.  Youngjin put her arms around him, and 'shh's' to him, patting his back as well.

"Uhm, Dongwoo, .. are you okay?"  Sandeul asked.  He shook his head.  "Just enjoy the lunch,.."  He said, making a faint smile.  Minah pouted. 

"That was a warning, Youngjin, why don't you date him?  Or atleast get closer to him!" Minah said.  CNU looked at Minah, then back at Youngjin.  "That could work."  CNU agreed.

"What about Gongchan?"  Youngjin asked.

"Oh,... well"

"I could find a date for him."  Minah suggested.





There were five hours before they had to go to the school fro Prom night.  Youngjin was flying around the room, trying to find her shoes.  She heard voices, outside her door, but closer to a different room, she listens in.

"Min-ah, you're cute~"  Sandeul said with an honest smile.
"I know~"  Minah giggled.
"Minah, you're y~"  Sandeul put a hand on her shoulder.
"I know~"  Minah looked at Sandeul.

"Min-ah,.. I love you.."  Sandeul said, very honestly, having all of his feelings for her come out, just in that one sentance.  And he leaned foreword to kiss her.  She stopped him.  "Oh,...... uhm...... Well, let's go to Youngjin, shall we?"  Sandeul suggested, putting both hand in his pockets.

Youngjin went back to looking for her sandals, when there was a knock on the door.  She yelled "Come in~"  Sandeul opened the door, and saw Youngjin, looking under her bed.  "Nice dress~"  Sandeul said, putting a hand on her back.  CNU walked in, and put a finger on his lips, signaling not to mention he is there.

"Wow!  CNU!  You cut your hair~"  Said Gongchan as he entered the room.

Youngjin looked and bashed her head agianst the bed.  "You did cut it!"  They all said at the same time.  He nodded.  "My parents said I should,.."  CNU said, as he straightened his jacket.  Sandeul went to him, and straightened his tie.  "There."

"Here~"  CNU said, picking up her sandals from a nearby chest.  Youngjin sighed in relief.  She put them on, and went to her make up counter.  She put some on, but not a lot, just enough to cover some pimples.  She fixed her hair perfectly. 

"Hey boys, and gals, guess what?"  Said a voice, walking in and hanging on the door frame.  They look at him, it was Jinyoung.  "What Jinyoung hyung?"  Sandeul asked.

"They are having a water balloon party after the dances and stuff."  Jinyoung announced.

They all looked at eachother, CNU grabbed something, and before Jinyoung saw, CNU threw a water balloon at him.  "Ah!  My suit, dang bro's.!  I was just telling you!  I mean, Hall Leader, oh great Jung Jinyoung just wanted to inform you guys!"  Sad Jinyoung.

"Whatever~"  They all said.


Arriving at the school, Youngjin breathed deep as they started to do the first song, the slow one.  She saw Sandeul and Minah, they look like a perfect couple.  "Youngjin?"  CNU had spoken throught the silence.

"Yeah?"  Youngjin replied. 
"You wanna be my girlfriend?"  He asked.

She nodded, and at the end of the song, they kissed, after the long, passionate kiss, They looked at eachother.  "I love you Youngjin~  CNU said to the girl in front of him.

"I love you too."  She said. 


"Minah, I do love you~"  Sandeul said, looking frightened to hear she doesn't.  She nodded.  Sandeul leaned foreword, and connected their lips.  The best thing, person, and lips he's ever kissed.  The feeling makes him happy.


"Youngjin, lets finished school together, and maybe even our lives." CNU said, very honestly.
"I'd love that~"

 



Wow, okay, I don't really know anything about proms, never been to one XD  I've seen TV shows, and it's not always a lie XD Sorry for the mountains of errors~ 

Any way, I hope you enjoyed the story, and please do comment~
Thank you for reading~  Thank you for your patience~

Thank you~  I will see you next time~

Bye bye~  =^.^=