Breakfast For Four

Not Always Perfect

The sun was peeking through the curtains early in the morning. You rolled over to your side and you loved the sight in front of you. There was your beautiful husband, Kim Jongin. Also known as Kai. You giggled at his state. Mouth slightly open, hair all over the place, and ever so slightly snoring. You went to go fix his bangs out of his face but as soon as you moved, he stirred slightly and snuggled himself into your chest. You really couldn't help but start laughing quietly. You made your way out of the bed, making sure not to wake your cutie Kai.

Downstairs you went, only to see your adorable twins, Kim Jang-ho your hansome boy, and Kim Jin-hee, your gorgeous girl. They were twins and both 2 years old. "Morning babies. You're up early." You kneeled down, opening your arms, waiting for a hug.

"Umma!" Your babies yelled, waking up Kai. Of course, you three didn't know that.

"Let's make a very yummy breakfast for Appa, yeah? He's been working hard for us you know." You smiled warmly at the twins, pinching Jang-ho and Jin-hee's cute chubby cheeks.

The twins nodded excitedly, which made you chuckle a little. You and the twins made your way towards the kitchen, you opened your fridge and took out one egg. You then went to the pantry, and took the flour. You looked back at the twins who were trying to hide the excitement on their faces, not very sucessfully though. This was their favourite game in the morning. "Hmmm... I wonder... Left breakfast or right breakfast?" You asked them.

Jang-ho and Jin-hee looked at eachother nodding, as their twin powers were working before turning back to you and saying, "RIGHT!" at the exact same time.

They both giggled and high-fived eachother. The sight made your heart swell. You, nor the twins noticed Kai with a proud smile on his face in the doorway of the kitchen, looking like he had just won the lottery. "So, my babies and my wife are having lots of fun without me? I should just go to work or somethi-." Kai didn't even get to finish his sentence when Jang-ho and Jin-hee both tackled him into a giant bear hug, slightly suffocating him. He wasn't complaining though.

You were giggling so much, that it ended up forming into a laugh, which within a matter of seconds, spread to the rest of your family. After everyone regained their composure, you spoke. "Pancakes for breakfast! Who wants to help?" You asked, already knowing the answer though.

"ME!" Jang-ho and Jin-hee yelled.

You and Kai both broke into a wide grin. Kai then walked toward you, planting a big kiss on your cheek. The twins scrunched up their noses in disgust. You pecked Kais cheek in return and hugged him before making your way to the twins, who were struggling to put flour into the bowl.