Final.

Sick day...Worth it
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That Jungkook, missing his alarm. Everyone is already awake and heading there. How stupid of me to stay back. We don’t have to go until later though. Arghhh his face makes me feel bubbly inside and warm. Maybe we shouldn’t have given him that strong medicine, he looks so kiddy asleep.

I walk towards his bunk, just staring at him. His hair, body, face… so cute. Oh my god, what the am I saying?! I poke his cheeks. “Oi, wake up… we’re going to be late” I sit next to him and suddenly I feel a warm gentle touch grabbing my arm.

I turn back to see his red face. “You awake? Feeling better? Not sick anymore?” I place one hand on my forehead and the other on his. God he’s burning up. I stand up to get his face towel, but strongly he grabbed my arm… “Don’t leave me hyung” he says sleepily, but cutely.  “Just let me get something to cool you down” I replied. But he kept me back. “At least let me call the manager and the others that we’ll be on sick day” I said to him. He nodded and snuck the bottom of his face under the blanket. I sigh silently looking away from him, he’s such a kid. 

 

I come back to him…and what do I see? He’s trying to change but his shirt is…half off, showing his toned abs. My body feels warm… “Lie back down, ill do it for you.” I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter