Final

Will This Matter?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Final Chapter [/CONTENTID1]
[CONTENTID2] Thursday afternoon. I was at my uncle's album shop. I looked around to see posters of all sorts of artists all around the world, on the walls. I took out some albums and took a look at them. 'DARK AND WILD' one read and another with 'First Love.' Soon, lots of teens would fill this shop to buy these albums as always. I smiled at that thought and placed the one's I took to where it was before. Though, I would wonder, "In five years, will these albums even matter?"

I walked out of the shop and skipped down the sidewalk. I sat by the bench and fished my phone out to take random shots of the usual view here at town. Then something caught my attention. 

"Get away from my house!" the guys shouted from his window at the third floor of the apartment. A girl was outside, holding some small rocks and yelled back, "Please baby! I still love you!" By her voice, I could sense that she was crying so hard. The guy shut his window closed and the girl started to call for him while throwing those small rocks which could barely reach the window.

I shook my head and focused back on my phone. I never actually knew that persons like that would exist. I mean, guys could do it but.. Girls? Being so die-hard on guys who already decided to end things up already?

I wonder if she too asks herself, "In five years, will this matter?"

I never realized that I was staring blankly at the road till my phone vibrated. I quickly checked the caller's id and it read: "SHORTIE"

I quickly answered it.

"Hello?" I started off. A chuckle was then heard from the other line which made me smile, though, perplexed in my mind. I then said, "Whats with the sudden call, Jimin?"

"Calm down, ______," he said. "I just wanted to ask you for some coffee." It was my turn to chuckle this time. Jimin, my best friend since grade school, lived a bit far from our town. Yes, not my house but the town so it's quite impossible that--

"You know, if I were you I would look around. Particularly behind me," he said. It took tim for me to process this in my mind. I think it's because I'm trying ot figure out why I am smiling like a total fool right now.

I looked back and there was a coffee shop. Through the glass wall I could see the little jerk sitting by the table, looking directly at me with a smile plastered on his lips. He waved his free hand. "Be right there," I said and as soon as I knew it, I ended the call and ran inside.

 

The waitress placed my order on the table. She bowed with a smile before she left and as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter