All according to plan

Why Joy is a Duck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"JOOOOOOYYYYYY!" a ear-splitting scream reverbretrated across red velvet's dorm. the girl being called rushed to find her unnie wendy with steam coming out of her ears.

"uhh sup?" sooyoung said and then took a bite off the chicken leg shes eating.

"how many times do i have to tell you to put my hairdryer back when you use it?"

"whu- it wasnt me! i swear!"

"oh really? i guess it wasnt you who-"

"woah woah children. calm down" a wild cabbage intercedes and got in between the two.

"whyd you do that? it was starting to get interesting." seulgi comments.

"ah you kids. sooyoung, go finish your food. ill talk to wendy for you. seulgi, get out of here."

seulgi and joy left the room as the eldest said.

"can i have that last piece?" joy pointed at the plate with a chicken leg on the table and looked at seulgi beside her.

"how many have you eaten?" seulgi asked

"i dunno i lost count" she said non chalantly as she moves her hand to grab the last piece. seulgi slaps the top of joy's hand before she got the leg.

"give one to the shortie, Satan. Irene said she bought those for ALL of us."

"where is she anyway?" joy looked around to find the maknae nowhere.

Irene suddenly appeared. "shes still sleeping in her room"

"wow did she take down a whole bottle of sleeping pills? seungwan's scream must have woken up the whole neighborhood." joy said.

"hey i didnt scream that loud." wendy said as she appeared from nowhere.

"whats with her? one second ago you were two decibels away from taking over the satan nickname." seulgi said. "And whats with you hair?"

"what? you dont like it?"

"yeah. those pigtails make you look like a restaurant logo or something."

"i think its cute."

"anyway lets check on the little one." seulgi said. They all went to yeri's room and were surprised to find her awake.

"Yeri-ah" seulgi called

"oh?" yeri turned around from her laptop to her unnies as she takes off her earphones.

"uh...w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter