When Words Aren't Needed

When Words Aren't Needed

First of all, I need to ask... Do they have a couple name??? Can anyone please anwer that?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kai was lying down on his bed, looking at school photos.

Her school photo.

Most days he would never dream of doing something as radical as going to her house and professing his love for her simply because he just couldn't take dreaming and not having anymore. It was for no particularly good reason that today, of all days, he decided that he actually would.

With a fiery purpose he took his car keys.


In the ride to her house, he thought back on what little a relationship he had with her.

Classmates. That was just about it.

Hell, he had barely even talked to her before. But sometimes, talking isn't necessary to such a secret love.

He pulled up at the front of her house, pleased that only her car was in the driveway. He almost laughed as he realized that the only reason her knew where she lived was because each of their older siblings were friends.

He walked determinedly to the door and knocked as calmly as he could, not pausing for a second so as not to lose nerve. She opened the door and his breath caught as it always did when he saw her.

After a confused pause on her part, she asked "Um, Kai?"

"Can I come in?" he asked, voice low.

"Uh, sure," Seulgi replied curiously.

He entered slowly and then began his attempt at romance. "Listen, I know you don't know me that well – only from classes and around and…" He paused to gather himself, annoyed because he was usually more eloquent. "The thing is that I happen to…" Once he looked at her, he simply couldn't continue. "Oh, hell," he exasperated quietly.

He quickly moved in and cupped her face, kissing her with only a little of the passion her held for her.

Still, it was enough to leave her breathless when he pulled away. He did so slowly and only pulled back a few centimeters to look for a reaction in her still-closed eyes.

When she finally opened her eyes, she dazedly attempted to speak, but was unable.

"I uh, well…I like you," he said, almost wincing at his own words.

It took a moment for Seulgi to react, but when she did, he was overjoyed with her actions. She glanced at his mouth, bit her lip, and swiftly kissed him.

Words weren't really that important then.