One.

First Love ~

First love. What is first love? Something we experience when we're young? Or something that comes with age? I don't know yet as I have yet to discover this feeling. But I'm not in a hurry. However just because I have not experienced my first love yet does not mean I have not dated. I have dated, many times. But I have not found that one girl who I can call my love. But leaving that aside have I introduced myself? I'm Ahn Jaehyun and I'm currently 27 years old. I know, I know, I've heard it before. I have a baby face. It's a blessing and a curse but I'm happy with myself just the way I am. I have a stable job as I work at a fashion company. I have stable pay and all that I need right now is a wife. So I can stop my mum's continuous complaints about how I'm going to be old and I won't have anyone to marry me. Hopefully those days are not far away from me when I have someone to look forward to when returning home. My significant other.

.....................

My first love you ask me? I'm sorry but I cannot answer that question. Yet. I know it's almost impossible for a young 24 years old woman to not have come across her first love already. I hate to burst that bubble but I have not met my first love yet. My friends tell me it's because I'm clueless but I know for sure that it's not because of that. Sure I can be clueless at times but that doesn't define why I haven't experienced my first love. It's because I have not felt that genuine admiration towards any guy yet. And when that happens it will happen, I just have to wait patiently. Anyways I am Song Jieun, a young and independant woman now that I have found myself a new job at this fashion company and something tells me that I have a lot to look forward to, to this company. Who knows maybe I will find my first love here? Hopefully, maybe. I'm secretly wishing that it does come true because I don't mind having an office love.

.....................

"Mr Ahn Jaehyun, Mr Kang wants to meet you at his office this instant."

Knock.

"Come in," a loud voice could be heard behind the doors.

"You asked for my presence sir?" Jaehyun asked as he walked in.

"Very well indeed, Mr Ahn. Come, sit down." He gestured.

"We have a new trainee coming in an hour and I want you, Mr Ahn, to coach her."

"Me?" Jaehyun asked perplexed. 

"Yes, I am very well aware of your good work and I hope the new traniee could learn from such a good example," Mr Kang smiled.

"It will be my pleasure, sir. May I know the name of the trainee?" Jaehyun bowed.

"Just the answer I was hoping for. I have made a space for her in your office which I hope you do not mind. Her name is Song Jieun."

"Of course not. I shall take your leave then, sir." He stood up and left the room.

Who is this new trainee? Hopefully she's not a troublesome and ...

Jaehyun's train of thoughts was put on hold when someone crashed into him, almost taking him down on the floor. He turned around to find a woman on the floor with all her paperwork on the floor too. (What a typical scene.) Jaehyun rushed to help her. When he was done helping he finally got the chance to check out her face. He wasn't going to lie, she was an absolute beauty. For a moment there he could only hear the loud thumping of his heartbeat. As he passed her the last paper, their fingers touched and they both felt an eletrical current. (Not really but you know what I mean.) Both of them looked up and stared at each other. This time Jieun finally got the chance to look at her saviour's face. He was perfect, like a handsome knight in his shining armour. And most importantly, he made her feel something she has never felt before. But she didn't know what this feeling was. And he didn't know what this feeling was but they both knew it felt perfect.

"Thank you," Jieun finally spoke after that long session of looking at each other. "And I'm very sorry."

"You're welcome and no worries." Jaehyun smiled.

Even his smile is perfect. "I should have been more careful. I'm just nervous since today is my first day."

Aww how cute .. wait isn't she .. "If I'm not mistaken, you are Miss Song Jieun?" He asked unsure.

"Yes I am. How did you know?" Jieun asked shocked.

"I will be the one coaching you," Jaehyun replied.

He will be coaching me? What luck! "I'm sorry, I was not aware otherwise I would have been more careful." Jieun bowed. 

"As I said Miss Song, no worries."

"Please, call me Jieun."

"And you can call me Jaehyun."

"But that would be considered rude."

"Don't worry I'm fine with it. I do not like awkwardness between my colleagues."

"How about I call you Jaehyun oppa?"

"Even perfect."

"Welcome to the family Jieun." Jaehyun said as he shook her hand.

"Thank you for the warm welcome Jaehyun oppa." 

They probably stood like that for 5 minutes before letting go. They both knew there was an attraction between both of them but they just needed time and company to confirm it for sure.