It's A Date

It's A Date
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

It's A Date

 

Minho loves her. He loves everything about her.

He loves how Soojung never laughs at the mean and hurtful jokes. He loves how she favors classic movies and old-fashioned songs. He adores the way she bites her lips, how she raises her hand to cover her laugh, how she unconsciously combs the strands of her hair every now and then… and how polite and honest she is to everyone.

They’ve known each other for quite some time. Somewhere along the way, Minho fell in love with her.

He had long noticed her, but refused to acknowledge what he felt. They’ve never really interacted much behind the lenses of the camera. Back then, he thought she was too young, so he dismissed any thought of confessing and he also restricted his acts to that of a sunbae, nothing more. The funny thing however was that, he couldn’t limit himself nor pretend in front of the camera, or else others would be suspicious of him acting distant. Hence, in their camera captured moments, Minho’s honest self is reflected. And in those rare moments, the attraction was evident and undeniable.

Until now, his love for her remained. Only this time, nothing is holding him back.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

In one of their company’s hallways, Minho overheard one of Soojung’s friends trying, and failing miserably, to convince her to go to SM’s first ever year-end ball.

It was Kai who got rejected this time, the other day it was Sehun. L or Myungsoo from SM C&C also didn’t make it. The list went on and on as even celebrities outside SM, wanted to be Soojung’s guest date for the ball. But as expected, Soojung denied them all.  

Minho’s pulse jumped and his heart began to beat frantically. He rubbed his hands against his jeans. A habit he does, when he’s excited or nervous. Or both.

She doesn't have a date. The thought bounces around in his mind for the remainder of the day. For the first time in his life, he skipped a soccer practice and his gym workout. Who cared about those? She didn't have a date!

How would he ask her? Would she say yes?

In his mind, he was planning a perfect way of asking her. He knew that Soojung is a beautiful outgoing girl, but only to those she’s comfortable with. With strangers, she’s shy. It wouldn't be wise, he thought, to embarrass her in front of her friends an

Please log in to read the full chapter