Chapter 1

Falling For The Players

I HATE SCHOOL.

I seriously hate it, like a lot. I mean who the hell invents school? School only tortures us students. I hate waking up early. I hate spending 6 hours in school and don't get me started on the after school activities. I hate sitting down through those boring classes and then being forced to do those things called homework when I don't understand any . The only plus side is my friends. Yes, I think all of you out there agrees with me when I said that we go to school only because of our friends. I mean, friends makes it much more enjoyable and less torture to sit through all those boring lessons. Right?

I moved to this town about one month ago and have been trying to keep a low profile. I don't need anymore dramas in my life and I certainly do not wish to be in the spotlight! I don't dress ily and I certainly am not a rebel. I was the new girl for a week and everything just died down, which I'm thankful for.

In my previous school, everyone knew who I was, who I was dating, hanging out and when I moved here, I realised that I didn't want any of that. I want some privacy in my life. Speaking of privacy....

"Jiyeon! Get your down here right now or I'll leave without you." 

My older brother, Woohyun, have been screaming and banging my door every five minutes. 

"Yeah yeah yeah, shut up head I'm almost done." I screamed back as i grabbed my bag, purse and phone.

I have to say, my outfit's pretty cute today, well in my eyes it is. I wore my favorite tight skinny jeans a my fuzzy brown boots. Having a harness crop top on and then my black jacket over it. It might be a bit revealing but comparing to the other girls in my school, this is called decent. Well, at least i have my jacket with me. However, this is not what Woohyun thought because as soon as I reached down he said, "Change."

"Umm, no. Come on, we're already late Woolly!" I growled.

"You can't go to school wearing that Ji, I can see like umm I don't know ALL of you stomach!" Woohyun said in his over protective tone, again.

"Woolly, I'm wearing this. Period. Besides, those guys won't notice me anyway." I replied, shrugging my shoulders while popping some oranges in my mouth.

"Oh Ji, that's just dumb. Guys DO notice you, look how extremely popular you were in our old school."

"I'm popular only because I'm the famous Park Woohyun's baby sister." I say. It's true, I was only popular because of that and everyone loved my personality. Guys don't line up to be my boyfriend. I had one, but I don't want to talk about it.

"Jiyeon, you know it's not true at all. I wish you knew how god damn gorgeous you are." Woohyun smiles as he pulled me into a huge bear hug. "Love you missy," he said as he kissed my forehead, showing me his perfect white teeth.

"I love you too Woolly." I smiled, kissing his cheek as we head to the car.

 

***

 

"Jiyeon!" I turned to see my best friend, Jieun, running down the halls towards me. Lee Jieun is an extremely sweet and kind girl. She's extremely gorgeous but she doesn't even realise that and the only let down is her height but who cares, short is cute right?

I met her as soon as I moved here. Living only four houses down from mine and she's great and friendly. She showed me around the neighbourhood and she's not fussy, in a way that when I don't feel like talking about a certain subject from my past, she would immediately drop it and then change to a new topic. 

"Hey shortie, what's up?" I asked, laughing at her when she scrunched up her nose.

"I need a ride, Kiddo is sick so mum had to send him to the doctor and Jinie has dance so dad had to take her and I have no ride home so please?" Jieun said a little out of breath. 

"Sure, but you will have to wait since Woohyun ends his practice at 6." I told her as I placed all my books in the locker. Usually, I wouldn't have to sit down and wait for like twenty to thirty minutes for Woohyun because of my cheerleading practices but since there aren't any, I'm stuck with sitting down and waiting for him like a complete moron and loner at the corner.

"I'll see you at around 5 to 5.30 after my tutoring session alright? I text you if there's anything!" Jieun said as she waved her hand and skipped to who knows where before I even had the chance to reply.

 

***

 

Why is it so cold?! Even with my jacket, it's freezing here ugh! I stomped to the field when Woohyun usually have his practices. I immediately dumped my bags at the bleachers and my eyes searched for him. Gotcha! Found him standing at the corner of the field, talking to his friends.

"Woohyun!" I yelled. "Woolly!" I yelled again.

"Hey Woo, some chick is calling you." One of the guys said to him as he turn around and saw me walking towards him.

I quickly run to him, ignoring some lame guys who whistles as I passed them by. "Told ya guys notice you." Woohyun said with a smirk.

"Yeah yeah, that's beause I'm the only lady here! Well, anyways, can you be a sweet brother and lend me your jacket? I'm freezing as here." Jiyeon said.

"Wait, whoa this chick is your sister? You guys are siblings?!" one of the guys asked, shock plastered on his face.

"Well, yes genius. We have the same surname. Ring a bell?" Jiyeon retort, rolling her eyes.

Jiyeon couldn't help but feel annoyed whenever people ask her the exact same question whenever she reveals that Woohyun and her are siblings. She knows that she really couldn't blame that because well, Woohyun's adopted. Yup, you've heard it right. We don't really share the same blood but he's been there for me like how any other normal older brother will act like. Just like how a real brother would. And right now, if he doesn't hand me his jacket, he will be doing what other evil non-related, step brother would do. Exaggerating, I know. 

"No, I mean, I didn't know that Woohyun here had a sister." the guy said as he scratches his ear, a sign that he's feeling awkward.

"Yeah well, he does and I'm the sister." I said while Woohyun lets out a small snicker.

"Just ignore her." Woohyun laughs. "I'm adopted but Myung and Bin, this is my oh so sweet little sister, Jiyeon." he introduces us and I look up to see Myungsoo checking me out from head to toe with a smirk on his face.

Kim Myungsoo. Of course, who doesn't know him? He plays soccer, football, baseball and every other sport that has balls in them. And even using his own balls to action too. When I say that, I mean literally. I bet he already have with every single girl in this school, except for me of course. With that arrogant bad boy attitude who turns into a sweet boy-next-door in front of his parents, that boy sure have lots of charm but unfortunately, everytime I see him, I feel like gagging.

"Excuse me, please keep your eyes to yourself mister." I snapped at Myungsoo and he lets out a small chuckle.

"Alright, how about my hands? See no touch, touch no see right?" he grins, obviously teasing me. Gross! This guy is sick in the mind! No one has ever said that to me, not even in front of my brother!

"Dude! That's my sister you're flirting with!" Woohyun laughs while I just stare at him with my mouth wide open. He did not just laugh it off! I mean, the guy's practically having with me with his eyes!

"Can I use your jacket or not?" I asked again, clearly annoyed.

"You can use mine sweetheart," Myungsoo said, winking at her. "No thank you, I'd rather use my brother's."

With that I stomp away to the bleachers, not forgetting to grab Woohyun's jacket along the way. "I didn't say yes!"

"You didn't say no either!" I yelled back and sat on the bench. 

I looked back at where they were standing and saw Myungsoo staring at me before saying something to Woohyun. Judging from Woohyun's face, Myungsoo might have said something since he had a disgusted face before shoving Myungsoo away playfully. I ignore them and went to start my homework not before I saw tossing a glance at me and then winking.

I try not to notice Myungsoo the whole time but it's hard considering the fact that  you feel there's someone watching your every move. I tried not to look and when I do, I saw him staring straight at me with a grin. I looked at myself but there's nothing on me so I mouthed a very annoyed "WHAT?!" He just shrugs then continued with his practice.

 

***

 

"Hey U, I'm gonna go to the bathroom for a while okay?" I told Jieun.

After doing my business, I went to wash my hands. When I look up in the mirror, I saw Myungsoo leaning against the wall and scaring the out of me.

"God damn it, can you please make yourself known or something?! I almost had a heart attack you dickhead!" I said as I put a hand on my chest.

"I haven't seen you around before, why?" he said, ignoring my previous outburst. A lot of girls would kill to get in the same bathroom as him but nope, not me, I refused to be one of them.

"I don't know, maybe I'm not a brainless blonde bimbo that you're so used to screwing or maybe because I'm not interested to have with you." I replied, ignoring him and continue to touch up my make up 

He chuckles and then step closer to me, standing right behind me with his hands on top of mine on the sink. I could feel his warm breath against my neck while his hands run up and down my arms lightly. I tried not to get this chills and tried counting backwards from ten to calm down but I just can't seem to do so.

"I saw you checking me out earlier," he whispers against my neck. It's like he wants to kiss it but he just lets his lips barely graze my skin. Barely is the keyword here.

"Very funny, from what I know you were the one watching and checking me out." I tried to be fierce but he's making it hard. He put his arm around my waist and then slip his hands through the front of Woohyun's jacket.

Mustering all the strength that I have, I tried to get out from his grip but it's no use since he's bigger and stronger than him. I tried to wiggle a little get his body off me but he just pressed his body closer to mine and I have to admit, it is starting to slightly. I'd be dumb if I'm not when I'm trapped between a hot gorgeous guy and the wall.

"I like it when you try to pretend you don't want me," he smirks letting his hand slide up my thigh slowly and then slip them inside my back pocket of my jeans, giving my a slight squeeze.

"I don't understand what you're trying to say and get that thing off my ." I said, getting his hand out of my back pocket.

"Shucks, my hand was getting comfortable there." he pouted. I don't get it, why is he suddenly taking interest in me when he manages to not notice me all these while. I mean, I'm not like the type of girls that he is used to dating and I'm certainly not his type, well that what I think so. 

"Really? Find another place to get comfortable then." I retort with an eye roll. Somehow, his eyes lit up at my statement and he gave me one of his y devilish grin. I quickly realised what I say when his hands were an inch away from my crotch. "Yeah, slow down big boy. Not there," I slapped it away before it could reach it's destination.

"You should really be clear with your words, other guys might misunderstood." He grins. 

He gave the corner of my mouth a quick peck and stood back, "it was nice meeting you Jiyeon, see you around." He winks and walk out of the door.

All I could think was, "what the just happened?"

 


 

How was chapter one guys??? does it meet your expectation?

hehehe, now comment down below and tell me what you think about it!

don't forget to subscribe and upvote if you haven't!

love you guys xoxo