Final

Last Minute

You should be the one down there. You should be the one lying inside. He should be the one crying a river not you. He should be the one here. He was the one who was given the chance to live again not you.

 

FLASHBACK

 

"Is everything ready?" You turned around to see the angelic face of your boyfriend. He has a shoulder bag attached to his shoulder and a backpack on his back.

You nodded at him and pulled your own bag. "Yeah. Let's go!" You happily skipped towards him and dragged him to his car.

He opened the door for and you gave him your bag. He went to the backseat and placed your bag and his.

You watched him as he went around the car to the driver's seat. He pulled his seat belt and wrapped it around him. He turned his head to you and you quickly turned your head around. You heard a low chuckle from him.

He leaned towards you and gently grabbed your chin. He turns your head so that you were now looking at him. He gave a light kiss on your forehead and went back to his seat.

"Let's go" he said while you blush madly in your seat.

 

It was a very long drive and you were getting sleepy already. You looked our at your window and watched the other cars as the pass by. You and Suho have been dating for almost a year now. Out of all the boyfriends you had, Suho was the one who courted you for the shortest time. He only courted you for two weeks. But you have to admit that those two weeks was the best time of your life. He would always appear at your front door every morning with a coffee on his left hand and a slice of blueberry cheesecake on his right which he bought at your favorite cafe. Both of you would go to your university at the same time. At lunch, he would wait outside your classroom. He had already bought you lunch and you two would eat at the rooftop since it was more quiet and peaceful there than in the cafeteria. He would always be with you until you went home.

It didn't take long until he finally asked you to be his girlfriend and you didn't hesitate to say yes to him. And you were happy at your choice.

 

Today was nothing speacial but Suho insisted for a short get away. He said he wants to spend some quality time with you. Everything was perfect today and nothing can ruin it.

 

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

 

You felt someone poking your cheek. You slowly open your eyes and saw Suho grinning at you.

"Morning, sleeping Beauty" he teased. "Shut up" you muttered while rubbing your eyes.

"Where are we anyway?" You said as you glance around the place. You saw a beautiful house not far away from the two of you.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Do you like it? It actually belongs to my parents but they gave it to me when we moved. We lived here before" he smiled at you

"C'mon" he grabbed your hand and dragged you inside the house.

The house was pure perfection. It was very spacious and it gives off a relaxing feeling.

"We're going to stay here." 

"Suho, this is so beautiful" you said and you felt a something warm on your waist. 

Suho puts his chin on your shoulder while back hugging you. "I'm glad you like it" he said and reached for your lips.

 

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

 

Both of you were having the time of lives there. This small get away was perfect to escape from all the stress you're receiving from school. Suho would tour you around the place or sometimes just stay inside the house and cuddle. Time flies so quickly that it was time to say goodbye to this place.

 

You were almost finished packing your clothes when you looked outside the window. You sighed and closed the zipper of your bag. You went downstairs to find Suho.

"Suho, I think we should hurry up. I mean the rain is getting worse" you said worriedly. Suho glanced outside and nodded. 

"Yeah, I think we should go now. Are you finished packing?" He asked while getting the car keys from his pocket. You nodded at him and you both went outside.

 

You helped Suho to put the bags inside the car. You were about to get in when Suho suddenly grabbed your wrist and turned you around.

"What is it?" You looked at him. He just shook his head and hugged you tightly. You don't know what's happening but you just hug him back.

"Why? What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I just feel like hugging" he smiled and kissed your lips.

 

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

 

The road was very slippery and isn't helping at all. It was already 12:30 am. Suho was making sure to drive slowly. 

"You know what? I want to go back to the house again" suho said while driving

"But at that time I want to have you as my wife already"

"_____-ah, I love you so mu-"

"SUHO!!" you yelled when you saw a truck coming your way.

Suho tried to stepped on the break but it was too late.

 

 

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

 

~SUHO'S P.O.V~

 

I blink my eyes multiple times before I finally opened them. I looked around me and I saw my parents sitting by the bench near me.

"Honey! You're awake. Oh, thank god you're alright" my mom said

"W-What happened?" I asked her.

"Your car got hit by a truck" she said. I widen my eyes when I suddenly remembered something

"_____, where's _____?" I asked my mom but she looked at her right. I followed her gaze and saw a white curtain separating us from the other room. 

I can hear the voices from the nurses and doctor on the other side followed by a series of beeping sound.

"Is she there? Is she ok? Did she wake up already?" I asked frantically. I looked around the room and saw that it was already 2:59 in the morning. I tried to calm myself. I closed my eyes for a moment to calm myself.

 

~YOUR P.O.V~

 

I was walking around a beach feeling the small waves that reach my feet when I heard a voice call me. I turn around and saw Suho running to me.

"Suho" I smiled as I hug him. He smiled at me just grabbed my hand.

"You really are a sleeping Beauty, huh?" He said to me. A sleeping Beauty?

I glanced around and saw that we were not in the beach anymore. Instead it was big white room with a curtain in the middle. What's happening?

Suho caress my cheek and kiss my forehead then my lips.

"Suho, what's happening?" 

"_____-ah, I love you so much. I love you"

 

"Wake up,dear. Please, wake up."

 

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

 

I took a deep breath and my eyes opened suddenly. I saw a doctor beside my and a bunch of nurses beside me.

"What's happening? Where's Suho? Where is Suho!" I yelled. 

I suddenly heard a scream from the other side. I looked at my left and saw a white curtain. Haven't I seen that before?

"Suho! Please my son wake up! Please!" I suddenly stoop up and went to grab the curtain while the nurses trying to stop me.

 

I felt my heard drop when I saw Suho lying in a bed and a continuous beeping sound and a flat line. I rushed to his side and cupped his face. Tears were all over my face. 

"Suho, wake up! Please, wake up!" I cried helplessly. I looked up and saw that it was already 3:00 in the morning.

 

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

 

It was the last of Suho's funeral. Me and Suho's parents were the only one left. I stared at the ground before me. I stared at the part of the ground where they just buried Suho.

You should be the one down there. You should be the one lying inside. He should be the one crying a river not you. He should be the one here. He was the one who was given the chance to live again not you.

 

Not you.....

 

■□■□■□■□

 

Hi~~ this is my first story so I'm sorry if it is still not that good....but thanks for reading♥♥