Prologue Pt.1

Maybe This Is Fate
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

20 Years Ago

“Minjae! Can you come here sweetheart?” I can hear my mommy calling me.

I didn’t really wanted to go cause I was enjoying the pretty view of the river. I love how I can see the beautiful city lights shine down on the water. But I don’t want to upset mommy so I walk towards her.

She’s talking to a pretty, young woman and a little boy next to her. He seems to be angry or something because his whole face was crunch up and ugly.

“Yes mommy” I grabbed her hand not wanting to let go of it.

“Minjae I would like you to meet this little boy” She gently pushes me towards him “Say hello to him”

I looked at him and I didn’t want to go anywhere near him. His hair looks stupid and he looks mean.

I turn around and my mommy is watching me. The young woman is smiling down at me and the stupid haired boy,and if I had a choice I would shave his whole hair off, was giving me an evil look.

I gave him a little bow and gave him my best smile that I can fake at that moment “My name is Kim Minjae. Its nice to meet you”

The boy’s pouted face was quickly turned into a smile. I was really surprise to see that. I thought his whole face was always going to look like an angry cat.

He bowed a little and this time he smiled with his teeth. “Hello. My name is Byun Baekhyun”



 

15 Years Ago

“Baekhyun!” I tried to catch up to him but his running skills beats mine. “Give it back!”

“No! If you want it back then you have to catch me” He giggled as he continued to run upstairs.

I stopped running to catch my breath. All I want is my barbie. Without her, her babies would be lonely. But Stupid Baekhyun doesn’t understand that. I got up feeling a bit of energy still on me.

I ran like I never ran before and when I reached the top I clearly saw him standing near my door way looking down on the floor.

When I slowly approached he quickly turned around to look at me. His eyes were cover with tears and his whole face is red. On one of his hand he was holding my barbie’s arm and on the floor is her whole body. All of a sudden he began to sob.

“I-I-I’m s-s-so sorry” He ran towards me crying on my shoulder. “I-I didn’t mean to” He said in between each weep.

I can feel his tears building up on my shirt. I hugged him back not knowing what to do. Well I never do. He cries all the time but everytime he cries I feel myself feeling bad.

“It’s okay. I never liked that doll anyways” I lied to him.

Please log in to read the full chapter