Episode 1 A bet?!

Sakura Kiss

Cha Hakyeon has always been known as N Jellyfish Highs all-knowing diva. Sadly this may or may not work against this dark haired girl, she has yet to find the “Bright side” of this all. Of course one of her friends was running up to her. She looked at her friend Lee Jaehwan or Ken as he was called. He was the captain of the schools worst soccer team. Really why is she still standing her she wondered as Ken got closer and close.

 

“N nonna you gotta help me!” Ken pleaded, he knew N would want more so he got down on his knees. N just kicked him over, “With what you peasant? You know the deal!”  Ken offered her a bottle of banana milk and the newest picture of Taekwoon aka Leo, the best soccer player in the school, “There N you know how much I had to kiss Hyuk for that picture?!” Han Sanghyuk, or better known as Hyuk or Ken’s girlfriend, she is the sports writer for the schools newspaper. She is also close to Leo which gets Ken a little mad, but really they were all friends. Well if you call the lunch they have consisting of showing off abs and soccer skills really friendship. Don’t worry it doesn’t end in blood shed…just the dust cloud that ends up all over the school.

 

N was pleased with her offering to which she stuck the straw in the banana milk. “Yes quite a lot she is your girlfriend after all. Now tell me what you need this diva for.” N flipped her hair and looked at Ken. Students walked by looking at the pair weird, but who wouldn’t the man was on the floor and N still had her leg up to kick him. “I think you should put your leg down sweetheart.” The pair looked up to Leo who had a look of mild smugness about him. N put her leg down red in the face, it is well known around the school Leo did like the Diva and N did as well but did these two fools know it of course not.

 

“L-Leo!” N quickly hid the picture in her books stuttering like she seen a ghost, well maybe a handsome one. “Yeah and I am surprised you didn’t hear about my and Ken’s bet.” He smirked backing her up to a locker and whispering in her ear. “He thinks his team can beat mine, but we both know it can’t. Ohh and we bet you to be a slave, or my girlfriend.”

 

N gasped hearing Leo’s words, so this is why Ken needs her help? Please she will not help him now knowing this bet but Leo’s next words stopped her thoughts cold, “And you have to help Ken to make sure there is no cheating or you will have to leave.” Okay who the hell let Ken and Leo do this? Ravi it was Ravi she bet any money on that!

 

She pushed Leo away and flipped her hair at Leo, who grabbed it and sniffed it. She then picked up Ken dragging him down the hall. “You have a bet to lose freak! You better let Leo have me or I will end you!” She yelled down the hallway with a kicking and screaming Ken getting dragged behind. Hyuk was chasing behind them and behind her Lee Hongbin the best friend.

 

The well-known trio was hot on the heels of N as Ken tried to grab everything he could to stop getting dragged on the carpeted floor of the school. Leo watched suppressing a laugh as Ravi walked up to him looking at him weirdly. “Dude you got some real N issues and I don’t think they will stop.” Leo looked at him, “I don’t want them to stop like you and your Hongbin issues. Hmm wanna join this bet and get Hongbin?” Ravi was on Leo’s team and was his right hand man. “We get to date them forever dude!” Leo hit Ravi’s chest.

 

Ravi yelled to the heavens “Lee Hongbin will be my woman!!” Hongbin shivered at this, the heavens just gave her a grave warning, but she shrugged and kept walking down the hallway, because really who would let Ravi scream about her.

 

Leo high fived him and nodded, “We will get our women finally man!” Ravi was now in a pile of mush, Hongbin his woman he must practice more! Leo watched this and dragged him away, much as N did with Ken. ‘We are going to be a match made in heaven.’ Leo thought sighing happily with a mush pile of a Ravi just whispering Hongbin mine for the next 100 feet to the practice field.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well the first chapter is done! Quick right? Well I kinda just wanted to have fun with this story!

Please tell me what you think of it!

Its very AU with the way Leo is but for real it gets better promise!!

Anyways up vote do all that good stuff and till tomorrow pretty people!

~Sango