It Hurts

Broken-Hearted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Did I really want to stay on this road longer, knowing it was only going to end in devastation?” 
-- Becca Fitzpatrick, Crescendo

 

She wanted to throw up.

“Ah this?” he said when he felt her gaze, “My friend was drunk and she accidentally fell on me, don’t worry about it love, ok?”

She saw him with her, saw the lipstick stains, smelt another woman’s perfume on him. She knew deep down that he wasn’t faithful; yet she never questioned him, never asked him why he was always late nowadays, never asked him why he always had incoming calls in the middle of the night and never asked why his secretary kept rubbing herself all over him. She burst into a fresh bout of tears as the force of the realization nearly crushed her.

 She still wanted to believe him.

--

“Oppa….how could you?” she asks, voice cracking and tears streaming down her face.

“Darling...” he said stepping towards her.

“Stop. Stay away…”

She backed away from his touch, but she was too slow. His fingers grazed her skin sending jolts of electricity to her core. She felt disgusted with him and with herself.

“Darling please…I can explain.” Again he approached her, and again she backed away.

Her heart pounded painfully in her chest as their entire relationship replayed in her mind.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter