Walking Away

Broken-Hearted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Leave me alone Lee Minho!!”

“Darling listen to me…” pleaded the intruder as he grabbed on tightly to his former girlfriend. “I can explain please…”

“Let go of me!” yelled Yoon Yoo Rae as she tried to get his vice-like grip off of her wrist, he was holding on so tight she feared that he would cut of her blood-circulation.

Her colleagues were clearly of no help as all they did was stand there and stare, even her seniors were looking on as if this was a free show. Despite her will to stay calm, she finally began to tear up.

“Yah! I believe she said ‘Let go’.” Said Cap as he roughly pulled Minho’s hand away from Yoon Yoo Rae’s  and pushed her behind him. 

“Why are you people staring at my face?! Call security!” 

“Please stay out of our business,” said Minho as he fixed a glare at Cap, who in turn held an unwavering gaze replying that it was his business as long as it involves any YGN staff -especially when they were being harassed. 

Furious, he turned to Yoon Yoo Rae “Are you gonna just…”

-SLAP-

“Leave.” Stated Yoo Rae before walking away without even sparing him a backwards glance.

A/N: I know, I know its bad, please spare me *cries*. I officially have no idea where I'm going with this...if you guys would like to suggest anything please do.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter