Chapter 1

I'm Sorry Daddy

"Baby we are having company over today." The sleepy kitten cuddled closer into his daddy's chest. Purring softly as his fingers lightly behind his hidden midnight black cat ears. Slowly, Wonshik lifted him out of bed and carried him lovingly into the large bathroom, the boy continuing to latch onto his daddy's chest.

"Five more minutes daddy." The boy whines, eyes slightly closed, sadden that his owner had let go to place him down onto the bathroom counter. He looks up to his daddy and is greeted by him smiling at back at him. The older male gently caresses his cheek, knowing that his baby craves all the affection and attention he gives him.

"No no baby, we have to get ready daddy's friend is coming over and he is bringing along an new friend for you to play with." Leo’s ears pulled back while a small pout began to form. He shakes his head slowing and gives the older boy a pleading look. Wonshik frowns slightly and pulls him into a hug, his hand softly the boy’s back.

"I don't want to make new friends." He hears him whisper sadly meanwhile, his black puffy tail slowly wraps around his waist as his grip tightens onto his daddy. In response, the arms around him holds the younger boy closer, his owner senses his anxiousness of meeting a new catboy. Knowing that his kitten has always had trouble with getting to know unfamiliar people, he the base of the boy's tail and while speaking to him softly.

"Shhh don't be afraid Leo, daddy will be right there with you." Daddy assures him as he pulls away to look into his kitten’s chocolate brown irises. Leo mewls softly and shakes his head once more, his lower lip quivers slightly. The man chuckles and gives him a peck on his pouty lips. He proceeds to wash his baby and get him prepared for the day.

_____________________________________________________________________    

 

“Baby can you get the door for me please?” Leo nods and walks to the front entrance as his daddy finishes up washing the remaining dishes from breakfast time. The  boy opens the door timidly and his automatically crushed by a tight hug followed by a loud squeal. He pushes away frantically, but realizing that the other isn’t letting go he panics.

“DADDY!!!!!!!!!!” The frightened boy cries echoes into the house and in no longer than 10 seconds the arms are pried off of him and he is engulfed by a familiar warm presence. He sobs into his daddy’s chest as he is lifted up and carried into the livingroom. The man at the door follows as Wonshik motioned him to come in. His face expresses  guilt, especially when he notices how visibly shaken the boy has become.

“Leo baby. Don’t cry daddy’s here. You have nothing to be afraid of, it’s just daddy’s friends remember? Uncle Binnie and Hyukkie daddy’s been telling you about and how much they’ve been wanting to meet you?” Leo nods and slowly lifts his head to see the man to practically smothered him along with a brown haired cat boy who looks slightly taller than him.

“Hi Leo sweetie. I’m Uncle Hongbinnie or Binnie and this is my kitty Hyukkie.  Awww aren’t you a shy cutie? I apologize for surprising you, I kind of gotten a little carried away. Will you forgive me?” Wonshik rubs his back lovingly to ease his tenseness as he nod slightly to answer. For a while, it mostly the two owners talking as Leo dries his tears and tries his best not to look at the other boy who is no doubtedly judging him. It isn't until Hongbin suggest to let the kittens have time to play as their conversations tend to be endless boredom a certain kitten. Hongbin Hyuk’s hair and tells him to ask Leo to play with him, however the boy swats away his owner’s hand and hisses.

"I don't want to play with him, he doesn't do anything but sit there and avoid eye contact. He is weird and boring!" The younger catboy complains, pointing his finger at Leo who was currently across the room curled up to his daddy. He pouts slightly as he was brought to the center of attention, but his daddy hugged him tenderly and kissed his head.

"It's okay kitten he cooed," Scratching behind his ears like before, drawing out soft purrs and mewls. Wonshik looks over to the cross-armed Hyuk, noticing the way he glares at his baby and exhales a small sigh. He pulls Leo up to his lap and his curling tail to calm his nerves.

"I'm sorry Hyukkie, Leo here is really shy and has difficulties getting use to new people. Please be patient with him, he is really a joy to be around when he warms up to you." He calmly explains while giving the catboy a kind smile; he slowly stands Leo up and gently nudges him towards the latter. Leo quickly shoots to his daddy pleading glance; hopefully trying to convince him not to make him play with the other cat; as he just had called in weird a few moments ago. However, his owner only gave him an encouraging nod.

"Kitten why don't you guys go play in your playroom while daddy and Uncle Binnie catch up on some things okay?" Leo pouts, before giving him a small nod. In return he received a small kiss on the cheek, before Wonshik and his friend made his way out of the room. An awkward tension fills the room between him and the taller catboy, who was currently picking at his nails in boredom. After a few moments, he down up at the boy and scoffs noticing his sadden expression.

"Well aren't you going to show me the playroom or not daddy's boy, because I rather play with toys than have you sit here with that stupid look on your face." Hyuk snaps leaving Leo dumbfounded at the way the younger boy was speaking to him. Still in shock he stands in place staring at the other, in response Hyuk to roll his eyes in annoyment.

"Find I'll find the room by myself, and like I said earlier I don't want to play with you so stay outta my way." The younger catboy hisses and made his way passed Leo, strutting out the living room with his tail held high. Leo pouts to himself as he casts a glance at the doorway his daddy had left through, clearly wishing for him to return so that he could be there to comfort him.

 

"Daddy come back" He whines softly, making his way to the playroom. He figures that as long as he is there he could at least make it look like he is playing other catboy. Upon entering the room he notices that his once tidy, organized play sanctuary has been turned into a complete mess and it doesn’t take a genius to figure out who was the mastermind behind it. He looks around trying to find the naughty kitten, but moments later his body is suddenly knocked onto the carpet, resulting in a soft thud.

 

“Hey daddy’s boy, I’m bored and your room is just as boring as you. I mean come on who seriously plays with stuffed animals anymore?” He looks around the room and scoffs in disgust by seeing the soft plushies he threw around along with soft blankets, children’s book and various of other things Wonshik had surprised his kitten with in the past.

 

    “I mean how old are you? Your master still treats you like a baby and you just let him? Hmmm Hongbin use to treat me like that, but now I’m allowed to do whatever I want.” He picks a small bear from next to Leo and throws it at him gently before kneeling next to him. Leo whines and shifts away from him, but becomes only more upset when the boy moves along with him.

 

    “Why are you following me? You’re a naughty kitty! You messed up my room! Why are you being so mean to me? Huh? I didn’t do anything to you!” Leo sits up and pushes Hyuk away before storming to the other side of the room. He plops down onto his fluffy cushion and takes deep breaths to calm himself down. His daddy has always encouraged him to take breaths when he gets upset, because good boys know that hurting another person even if they hurt you first is never okay.

 

    “I don’t have to answer to you. And you may not know what you did, but it only matters that I’ll make sure you’ll pay for what you’ve done.” Hyuk growls threateningly and sits up to make his way over to Leo. His tail swishes violently while the anger in his eyes intensifies with each step closer towards the now frightened boy. Leo’s eyes widen at the suddenly enraged cat advancing towards him. He stands up just as he’s about to pounce on him and makes his a dash out the door.

 

    “Where the do you think you’re going baby boy?” An arm encircles the terrified boy’s waist, along with a hand covering his mouth to muffle his desperate screams to his daddy. Despite his kicking and flailing arms, Hyuk manages to drags him back into the room and is able to lock the door behind him. He lets go of trembling kitten and points to small stool sitting in the corner of the room. Leo whimpers and shakes his head. That’s the time out stool that daddy makes him sit on to reflect on his naughty behavior, after he bottom has been tanned. Why he being sent there? He hasn’t been a bad boy.

 

    “I know what you’re thinking idiot. And as much as I would like to have you facing anywhere else than in my direction; since I’m really getting tired of looking into your fake crybaby eyes. There will be many times in the near future that I’ll make sure you’ll be sitting in that spot. Possibly squirming around uncomfortably. But that will have to wait, until the fun really begins. For the timebeing, bring the stool over here now.” Hyuk smirks when he sees the fear stricken cat hesitantly walks to the stool and picks it up, before making his way back. His heart thumps against his chest when the younger cat boy snaps at him to hurry his slow up.

 

    “Took you long enough. Now put it down and sit.” He chuckles lowly at how obedient the latter is behaving and reaches over to caress his hair. However, Leo flinches and pulls away from his touch, hissing harshly. Hyuk laughs and in a flash a handful of Leo’s hair is caught in an iron grip forcing him to look down in mock shame.

 

    “Tsk tsk tsk little kitten. That wasn’t very nice, now was it? Is this how you treat all your new friends? If it is then, I think we need to work on how you will behave from now on. Don’t worry baby, I will teach you a little lesson on respect. I think you'll like that, wouldn't you?” He pulls Leo head up and stares straight into his eyes, he forces him to nod in agreement while smirking. However, before he can do anything there is a soft knock on the door. Hyuk freezes before bringing his hand up to Leo’s mouth.

 

    “Boys lunch is done. Come meet us in the dining room after you get washed up.” Hongbin’s voice chirps through the door, followed by the sound of footsteps echoing down the hall until they no longer hear them. The entire time Hyuk keeps his eyes fixed onto the silently crying boy. He lowers his hand and releases the grip from the kitten’s hair.

 

    “Listen to me, you will go out there and act as if nothing happened in here or else you’ll be in some deep with me. And I’ll let you know now, that if they as if suspect something went wrong in here then I’ll make sure your punishment will be ten times harsher than what I get. Understand?” Leo nods furiously, tears pouring down his cheeks like streams, meanwhile Hyuk stands him up and returns the stool back to the corner. He grabs the boy’s hair again and forces him to meet his menacing glare. He tugs firmly while demanding the boy to answer him verbally and repeats his question once more.


    “I-I un-nderst-tan-d.”

 

 

A/N: Haii guys! Here I am with the first chapter of this fic and let me say that so many things have came to my mind with this fic! I seriously had no intention of making Hyukkie so mean but don't worry the best update are the ones that just come to mind! Hope you enjoyed! Stay tune for the next update! 

Comment, Subscribe, Upvote! ^___^