Final Battle (Two)

Last Battle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you ready?"  Cello asks Soo Eun, who then shakes her head. "Who even get ready for killing people?"

Cello haf-smiles to her, "we. We have to get ready for it."

 

The place is deserted. Nobody knows and nobody remembers that place. It is full of rock and water, perfect place for the battle. 

Tao and his mirror have stopped the time for as long as they can; their mates also help. No ordinary human can know this battle. This battle is once and for all. They have to reach the winner and whoever that is, they will then leave the place, leave the Earth and do what they have to do in their origin place. 

Be the winner or the loser, that's it. 

Princess White Lily, or Princess White, doesn't ask for the win; she asks her heroes and heroines to remember the balance and be fighting for it. If it means she is lost, she doesn't mind as it is the way; but for now, she knows she doesn't mean to be losing thus she will do whatever it takes to preserve the balance. 

 

Princess White, just like her name, has mostly-white appearance and attire, appears at the very top rock hill at the right side. Far from there, on the same-height top rock hill, a black figure is appeared. She is none other than Princess Black. 

From their behind, the masters are appearing one by one using their greyish-blueish cloaks. 

"Are the mistresses ready?"

Lay comes forward. There is a glowing tatoo of a unicorn on his hand, the sign of him being the Master of Healing, "they are, except Soo Eun. Cello is keeping her tight."

White nods and her eyes are spreading toward her knights, "whatever the result is, I am glad you are still on your very original mission: bring the balance. I am honored to be fighting alongside you all."

They kneel down as the sign of respect and honor to the lady they have been protecting ever sinde their ancestors were living. 

 

There is the arena in between the two hills. 

The mistresses, minus Cello, Lin, and Soo Eun, are coming out from the right-side hill, whereas their mirrors are coming from the left side. 

"Hold my hand and tell me we will be fine without Soo Eun,"  Em whispers to Tael who then holds her hand just to assure her. It can be seen that the mistresses are all afraid that they have no Mistress of Wind on their side, but they can't ask more. Soo Eun is too young and inexperienced for everything. She literally has no time to train her new ability. 

They then turn to Gigi, who just found her new found ability after the battle to save Soo Eun's family. Hopefully, it will bring advantage, or anything to keep them alive longer until it is time for their husbands to come down. 

The rule of this battle is simple: first round is the mistresses, and then the mistresses and the masters, and the last one is for the princesses. They know it means they are just the pioneers but that is how the battle in that realm works. 

"Do you know all of their names? I mean, the mirror's name..."  Darya, or you might know her more as Dong Ah, asks Gigi. She nods, "but that is not that important anymore, don't you think? We shouldn't remember them in case their lives are ended in our hands."  Darya nods and sighs. She has to prepare herself for this. 

Byul takes a deep breath, and smiles (or grimaces) as Afra touches her shoulder. "We can do this."

"We can."

 

"Mistress of Light and Teleportation! Come forward to meet your doom!" 

Their mirrors mock them, obviously, but that doesn't stop Afra and Byul to get onto the front line of the battle. Behind them, at the right side, Sae stands alone facing both her mirror and Soo Eun's mirror, and at the left side, Uru and Gigi face their respective mirrors. Soil-Air and Water-Fire. 

Behind Sae, Juno and Em stand to be the third line, whereas Tael and Darya stand behind Uru and Gigi. 

The formation is complete; the one that they miss is only Soo Eun. 

Which is why Sae bites her lip and Kyung looks so frustrated from above. 

 

"Young and fresh but that also means this is your first time, Byul,"  her mirror speaks again. Byul smirks, "what? Are you afraid that I, with my twenty-two-year-old body, could defeat you easily, grandmother?"

Afra seriously wants to laugh as she can see how angry the thirties-in-age lady is (or so she looks like; who knows her real age?), but she surpresses it. 

 

"Well, we should not waste our time; let's begin!"  Princess Black's voice is echoed throughout the arena and both Afra and her mirror produces light within their bodies instantly. That gives both of the side time for doing either defense or attack, which by the book of teleportation, Byul and her mirror approach the enemy's side within seconds. The immortals behind the mistresses then deal with them like the hunters and immortals are dealing with Byul's swiftness. In her hand, there are two short knives for slicing the opponents on the fastest course she can do. 

Afra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter