~Why Wont You Confess?

~The Hate But... Wheres The Love?

Sehun's P.O.V

 

When me and my hyungs got to school I already spotted NaEun giggling with some of her "girlfriends"

*Why is her smile so gorgeous?...Wait why am I thinking this?! Sehun get it together!*

I didnt notice I was still staring at her until my hyung, Chanyoel elbowed me i looked up at him and he was smirking at me. I rolled my eyes and I looked back and NaEun and our eyes locked for I dont know how long. But one of her friends ruined it by whispering at her causing her to blush while looking at me which caused her to look away. I couldnt help but smile.

*Wait, did she just blush because of me?*

All of a sudden my smile faded away when a boy whose name I dont know but didnt look like the boys who walked with her this morning, wrapped his arm around her and started to start talking to her. I looked at NaEun and she was looking at me but looked uncomfortable and she tried to get out of his hold but he held on to her tight. "Go help her." I turn my head and see Baekhyun watching the scene in disgust "I heard he is the most erted guy in this school, she doesnt need to be around him..ever." with that being said I ran up to NaEun who was still trying to move away but couldnt.

I grabbed the boys wrist pulling him to make him look at me. "Let her go." I coldly said with a blank expression on my face.

"Make me." the boy spat, with him saying that I punched him in the face making him fall back with his lip bleeding. "Now, I'm only going to say this once stay the hell away from NaEun or I will murder you" I glared and the boy got up running away. I scoffed "Wimp." I looked at NaEun who was staring at me. "Are...you-" But I was cut off when she said while blushing "You know my name.." she looked down at her feet.

*Oh my god she's so cute!*

I scratched my head timidly "Oh..yeah, I remembered since you were in my class since 7th grade, right?" She nodded quietly smiling "Yeah" I looked over and saw my hyungs giving me thumbs up.

*I thought the went inside already! Should I confess to her?*

NaEun's P.O.V

 

I was freaking out like madly. Sehun, the Sehun I had a crush on since 7th grade remembereed my name and that we been in the same class since...I thought i could have died that moment. But in the corner of my eye I could see that his friends were giving me the thumbs up.

I stood there shocked for a moment, does that me that Sehun likes me or something? Thats impossible, right? This made me blush even harder

"Hey.." you looked up to see Sehun smiling at you "Ne?" you questioned "Mianhe...for snapping at you for bumping into I wouldnt have done that if i had time to think...I have short temper." He looked to the side patting his brown hair you stared at him for a minute then he looked at you waiting for an answer. You snapped back into reality "Oh thats okay, I should have been paying attention-".."No its okay...Friends?" He held his hand out shyly

You looked at his hand then his face...he was blushing. Without really thinking you hugged himwaiting!!! and kissed his cheek, "Friends" you smiled then walked awaybut stopped when you realised what you just did

*Did I just kiss Sehun's cheek*

You smiled then continued walking.

 

A/N: I hoped you enjoyed chapter 2.. I'm still new at this so please leave your opinions so i know how to make this to your liking thank you, Oh and dont forget...

Hwaiting!!!! Buh Baii ♥