six

love will bring them together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Destiny is a peculiar belief… She would have thought about destiny like it was something really magic, candid, full of happiness. Even those little liberties she wanted for her overexcited heart matched perfectly, in the right place and at the exact moment. And the coincidences would appear in the middle of her way. And she would only smile, when he was near her, not that distant.

.................

It was not long ago. And she was grateful... With life and all the opportunities that she have had. Everything was perfect, with her dreams and her daily life. She has all that memories present… and just that makes her happy…

 

She remembers his overreaction. Him with passport in hand, ignoring the greeting of that pretty stewardess, screaming her name and some incoherent words, that she suspected were his attempt to grate her in Japanese. In her memory, he would be by her side, after that childish begging to hara unnie with the intention of exchanging seats so he could talk with youngji about a little Japanese lesson he needed. There was no lesson. He pretended to be sleeping with his head reclined on her shoulder, excusing himself with the fact that he was tired.  

 

“This can be our first official date, you know? Wow you are lucky, it’s overseas…” Jackson said, eyes close, deep and husky voice.

She was at the border of a mental collapse.

“What…What date, Ya! We are gonna be busy! Don’t say nonsense, just… sleep ”

“I like that perfume…” his face close to her neck, his breathe like this new estrange and warm sensation near her ear… “You smell good…”

the blush in her checks… and she remained in silence.

 

 Youngji couldn’t realize that, side-by-side in that flight, Jackson has shown her that particular way of holding her hand. Their interlocked fingers, he his thump fingertip with the palm of her hand, under the discretion of his jacket.  

 

Whatever they have been, it was not like it could be remained as secret. Even if they wanted and pretended, everyone just knew. They were just evident, and just idiots. And it was ok.

Her group members will smile at her with tender. They felt that estrange sensation, seen your precious daughter experimenting that roller coaster of new emotions… it made their romantic delusions explode, And it was fun. She with red cheeks, bright eyes, and his name permanent in her vocabulary, and also, in the scream of her phone.

 

“You are pretty like that… stop looking at the mirror. You are gonna be late!” Hara told her screaming from the kitchen.

“Unnie, this is an old dress…and it’s not really elegant” youngji cried like a little kid to her older, reaching for help

“He already likes you, just leave” hara smirked, drinking her juice, exhausted for the marathon of that morning. Youngji didn’t know what to wear… and she was her fairy godmother

“ Just don’t drink to much… remember it's joon oppa's party... and you two don’t want to be all lovely fond only on yourselves”

“waaa… unnie!”

 

s were just his nightmare… or been more precise… they were his true friends and brothers. It was embarrassing how transparent he was in front of them… it was just painful. Every time, after he would have run all over the place because he couldn’t manage to p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter