Dirty Games

Dirty Games

  Hyesung rolled his eyes and huffed as he picked up the dice.

  All of the Shinhwa members were sitting in a circle in Hyesung's apartment, playing some stupid dice game that Minwoo found off the internet in order to pass the time. 

  "What is it?" Minwoo asked excitedly, only to get slapped on the back of the head by Hyesung.

  "I haven't even rolled yet!" 

  Huffing again, he shook the dice in his head before throwing them out on the carpet. The first one (which was red) landed on the number 4, while the blue die landed on 3.

  "Okay..." Eric muttered, scrolling through Minwoo's phone to find the game list. "4 means the dirty version." As he said this, Eric looked up from the phone and grinned at Hyesung who groaned, while the rest of the members cat-called and smirked evilly. All besides Andy at least, he was sitting back and watching everyone else make fools out of themselves. "Then 3 is...give someone in the room a or strip in front of them."

  Hyesung's mouth hung open as he stared at Eric in disbelief. The leader only smirked and turned off the phone's screen.

  "Come on. You gotta choose one." he told him. "Or are you chicken?"

  The other members started laughing, even Andy who paused his game on his phone just to make Hyesung blush in embarrassment.

  "Oh shut up! I'll do it!"

  "Which one?" Jun Jin asked from besides his mother bird, just wondering about the game. He wasn't too keen on seeing Hyesung strip or, God-forbid, a . It made him kind of want to shiver. His mama shouldn't be doing that.

  "Stripping obviously." Hyesung sighed, rolling his eyes. "Why would I give any of you a ? I'd die from embarrassment."

  Everyone in the room nodded, eyes fixed on Hyesung as they waited for him to start taking off his clothes. His face was red with embarrassment, as he started to pull off the first article of clothing.

  He started pulling his sock off.

  "Yah! Jung Pilkyo! You're not even doing it right!" Eric yelled at him as Hyesung pulled off his first sock. Scowling, he threw it at Eric's face before starting to take the next one off.

  "It said or strip! I am stripping!" Once the second sock was off, he also threw that in Eric's face.

  Totally not y at all, he pulled off his jacket and threw it back onto the couch. He proceeded to pull his shirt off, but instead of pulling it over his head in one swift motion, he put one arm inside it, followed by the other. Throwing it off, he revealed his milky white chest, which Eric would have continued to stare at had it not been for Hyesung throwing the shirt in his face as well.

  "Yah! Why are you throwing all your clothes at me!?" Eric exclaimed defensively, pulling the shirt from over his face, only too watch as Hyesung started undoing his belt. 

  By now the other members were either laughing or covering their eyes, because no one had expected Hyesung to be this...forward, they guessed, not really knowing what word to use. Those who were laughing were mostly looking at Eric's face, which was contorted into something weird. They laughed even more when his eyes widened as Hyesung pulled his jeans down, leaving him only in his boxers. 

  He threw the jeans at Eric's face as well. 

  "There." he said, pulling a blanket off the couch and putting it over himself. Everyone was left utterly speechless, staring at Hyesung with shocked expressions. The one most surprised was Eric. Andy on the other hand, was the only one without his mouth hanging open, playing a game on his phone again.

  Dongwan was about to ask Hyesung if he was putting his clothes back on when Hyesung said out loud.

  "And you tried to call me a chicken."