She's a Monster. Deja-Boo!

She's a Monster. Deja-Boo!

SHE'S a Monster! Deja-Boo! ~Fem!Chanyeol/Baekhyun~

 

Chanyeol stared at his feet. He was not at all comfortable with the plan the guys came up with for the night's plans. Go to some healer dude who was described as the twenty-first Christ and get him to swap two of their genders? It was an ridiculous plan but he was being forced to go. Plus, he was one of the unlucky ones being forced to turn into a woman.

Since we're free, let's do something wild guys! It's not everyday trainees get a day off!” Xiumin squealed in delight. The guys all agreed since it was true, trainees just don't get breaks. “I heard about this twenty-first Christ dude based downtown. Let's get him to change half of us into girls!” Jongdae said excitedly. Chanyeol stared at him as if he was crazy. “Naw! Not half. Maybe two.” Joonmyeon said. Chanyeol blanched. Joonmyeon was the one to stop stupid ideas like this!

I suggest Chanyeol and Se-Hun!” Jongin said happily. Chanyeol choked. “No! No, no, no!” he said, standing up from the couch he rested on. “Why! You'd be so pretty as a girl! You crossed dressed last week and you were so beautiful!” Lu Han said with a frown. “There's a reason I'm gay. The woman body is disgusting and vile. I wouldn't be able to stare at myself without wanting to destroy myself.” Chanyeol wrapped his thin arms around his body.

Channie, please? I'm sure he'll be able to reverse the effect if you really have a hard time. Please? For us?” Baekhyun begged. Chanyeol gave him an uneasy look. “I'm sure Se-Hun isn't comfortable with this idea either. Right, Se-Hun?” Chanyeol smiled when Se-Hun nodded, a petrified look on the boy's face. “Come on, guys! It won't be that bad. Besides, afterwards, we can have, like, mind blowing ! Come on!” YiFan pushed, Kyungsoo nodded. Chanyeol fell to the couch beside Se-Hun, who was trying to cross his legs, defeated.

Chanyeol gulped as they stood outside the building of the Twenty-First Christ's office. They had called him and made an appointment to change the two into females. At first, the man seemed to be skeptical as to why the want become women (much like the two being forced) but decided to let them be, telling them to show up at his office in downtown Seoul later for the change.

Chanyeol was reluctant to open the door to the office building. Once he was past the doors, he could kiss the manhood hidden in his pants and his flat chest goodbye. Soon, in about a day or so (like the man told the lot), he would be a she. His , which he was very proud of, would disappear and soon his own reflection would disgust him.

Chanyeol sighed as he pushed the door open, holding it open for his fellow members. He was nervous and shaky as he stepped into the building himself. The place wasn't as bad as he had thought it would look. He had expected a world of zen and serenity with nothing but incenses and yin-yang shag rugs but had received a contemporary lobby you'd see in the hotels of America.

Chanyeol hung to the back of the ten teenage boys as Joonmyeon went to talk to the male behind the receptionist desk. The man looked over the group of teens before his eyebrows furrowed. “Xing Xing-Gege...” he called out without taking his eyes off the group. Chanyeol quaked as a man with chestnut hair and espresso eyes walked out. His white lab coat clashed with his red turtleneck and blue skinny jeans, Chanyeol thought as he looked at the shorter male.

“Zitao-ah?” the man asked, looking concern. The receptionist pointed to the group and murmured something in Mandarin. The man looked at the group, a surprised look coming over him. “Are you guys... the ones wanting to turn into females?” The group (excluding Chanyeol and Se-Hun) nodded furiously. The man nodded and told something to the receptionist (who Chanyeol deemed Chinese by the way he seemed to only know Mandarin). The man hesitantly walked to the front door and locked it, eyes never seeming to leave his boss and the group.

“You guys will take up... the rest of the afternoon. I am Doctor Zhang Yixing but call me Xing Xing or Yixing if... it makes you more comfortable...” the man, Yixing said. Chanyeol realized Korean wasn't his first language by the way he had to stop and think carefully to construct proper sentences. “So about the request you have... made for today... I would like to try it on the eldest on the two... I am not sure of the effects and... seeing as I already got consent faxed from... Lee Soo-Man... I want to see how it effects the oldest of the two... before going ahead with the youngest.”

Chanyeol stiffened. It was true that they had gotten permission from Lee Soo-Man first but he wasn't aware he had given consent forms. Nor was he comfortable about going first with the idea. “I don't kn-” he was cut off when Joonmyeon gave him a look and began to speak, “Chanyeol will be willing to take one for the team! Right, Chanyeol?” Joonmyeon gave Chanyeol a look to which Yixing followed his eyes. When Chanyeol noticed Yixing staring at him, he blushed and nodded furiously.

Yixing gave him a look but didn't press on the matter. “I only need Chanyeol, the other one turning... into a girl, and one more to... come with me... The rest can stay with... Zitao... His Korean is poor but... he's about your ages...” Yixing said as he pushed the panda-eyed male forward. Chanyeol shakily stepped forward as the rest of s (sans Se-Hun and Joonmyeon) went off to play with the Chinese teen off in a corner.

Chanyeol felt his legs wobble as he followed the doctor through the halls. Chanyeol thought if it was under any other circumstance that he was following the Chinese male, he'd be excitedly checking everything out instead of keeping his head down low and sulking. But then again, he wasn't all that eager to pants there in the first place.

“Come inside... I'll examine for a... moment and then I'll... start the transformation.” Chanyeol stepped inside the office like he was told. He was jittery, a bit more scared than before. “Sit down” Chanyeol sat on a cot covered bed. Yixing walked over to him and raised his shirt, eyes trained on lip (to stifle a moan) and a blush rise. “Cup size will be... size 32-D.” Yixing said as he dropped Chanyeol's shirt.

The doctor moved to Chanyeol's mouth, fingers skimming it before they raised to his nose. “Mouth will get... smaller and so will... your nose. Height?” Yixing asked. “184 cm.” Chanyeol answered. “You'll shrink to... 160 cm.” Chanyeol's eyes widened. That was shorter than even Xiumin or Kyungsoo. “Okay. Get comfy... You'll be here... for awhile.”

 

~*~

 

When Chanyeol finally woke up, his head was throbbing. He pressed his hand to his forehead and suddenly, under the touch of soft curls and long bangs, froze. He looked down to see he was fully clothed yet the clothes were baggy and loose. He slowly got off the bed only for his pants to fall straight of his waist and to a puddle at his feet.

Chanyeol looked at the bulky jeans , hands bunching in the dress-like shirt. He looked in front of him. He was still at the Twenty-First Century Christ guy's office yet something was off. “Ah! You've awaken.” Chanyeol jumped and looked to the sound of the voice to find Joonmyeon and Yixing. Tears welled in Chanyeol's eyes and he backed away from them. They were much bigger than he remembered.

Yixing looked at Chanyeol before holding his hand out, to which Chanyeol rejected it. “Chanyeol, it's me. Joonmyeon. Don't be scared.” Chanyeol trembled as Joonmyeon began to walk towards him. “Chanyeol... it worked... You're a girl!” Joonmyeon said as he got closer. Chanyeol went rigid, the blood in his body turning to ice. The tears in Chanyeol eyes began to pour.

He looked down at his body and slowly raised his shirt, his body being exposed to the two males in front of him. When the feminine chest lumps were revealed, he let the shirt fall. Chanyeol slowly looked around the room until he saw a mirror. Slowly, he walked over to the piece of reflective glass, not bothering to look at the stunned males.

When Chanyeol saw himself, he wanted to vomit. He looked like his elder sister Yura (no offense to the female). His hair was shortly done, it came no further than his ear. His nose and lips were more feminine and smaller, just like Yixing said. Chanyeol let his hands pull the shirt up again to reveal no but perky . Chanyeol lowered the shirt and closed his eyes.

To say that the Happy Virus was angry was an understatement. He was beyond the pinnacle of being furious and disgusted. “... Get me some clothes that fit, Joonmyeon-Hyung...” Chanyeol said softly, noting the fact that even his voice was an octave or two higher. When he heard the door open and close, he decided it must've been Joonmyeon getting him clothes.

“Dr. Yixing... Don't go through with Se-Hun's change.” Chanyeol plead, turning around to face the doctor. Yixing smiled at him. “Why not?” he asked with the damned smile on his face. Chanyeol wiped away some of the tears. “I... I don't think I can bear seeing him go through what I am right now.” Chanyeol answered honestly. Yixing's smile turned sad as he nodded.

“Okay. If that... is was you wish.” he said. Chanyeol nodded just as Joonmyeon entered the room. He looked at Chanyeol sadly. “I heard from outside. I won't force Se-Hun to become a female if that's your wish.” Joonmyeon muttered as he held the clothing to Chanyeol. Chanyeol nodded and took the clothing from the elder.

Chanyeol rested the clothes on the floor, pulling a pair a lacy from the pile and pulling them in place. Chanyeol looked through the pile, retrieving a pair of blue skinny jeans and tugged them up his (surprisingly) hairless milky legs. Next, his dress-like shirt was gone, replaced with a matching bra to the and a even longer shirt.

Chanyeol looked in the mirror and frowned. There was no way he could hide his feminine features. His hips jutted out and his s were just to big to hide. He sighed and turned to Yixing, bowing at the doctor in thanks (even if he didn't want to become the opposing gender).

When Chanyeol straightened himself, he walked straight out the door, ignoring Joonmyeon. He felt an arm around his waist, stopping him once he reached halfway down the hall. “Channie, you're a girl now. I wouldn't be walking alone without one of us.” Joonmyeon advised gently. Chanyeol froze in place before pulling his body out of Joonmyeon's grasp and continuing to walk.

Chanyeol walked past the rest of s in the reception area, ignoring the stunned faces. He looked around for his shoes,muttering a curse when he didn't see them. “Where are my shoes? I don't remember taking them off.” Chanyeol said, mentally groaning at the sound off his own voice. “They don't fit anymore since your feet, uh, shrunk. So we bought you new ones while you were still passed out.” Baekhyun said as he walked up to him. He handed Chanyeol a pair of black combat boots to which Chanyeol just stared at him, no thank you leaving his mouth.

After Chanyeol pulled the boots, he bowed to Tao (who was dressed much differently than he remembered) then pushed through the (newly) heavy glass door. Chanyeol zoned out s shouts to tell him to wait and to stop walking. He wasn't in a mood to wait for them. They forced him to change into his mortal fear and enemy for mere kicks and games and now Chanyeol was paying the price. Tears started to form in Chanyeol's eyes but he pushed them away. He wasn't about to show weakness at a time like this.

“Chanyeol-Hyung...” Chanyeol looked up at Sehun and stopped walking. “Se-Hun...” Se-Hun held out his hand to the elder and Chanyeol's tentatively took it. The rest of the walk was silent. Chanyeol gripped Sehun's hand a bit harder every now and again, getting a squeeze in return. It was comforting in a way. It gave Chanyeol a sense of comfort.

When they reached the SM building, Chanyeol let out a pensive sigh and looked to Se-Hun and Joonmyeon. “I'm going to go talk to Lee Soo-Man- Hyung,” he said before he let go of Se-Hun's (warm) hand. “Hyung, wait!” Se-Hun rushed, earning weird looks from trainees and idols leaving and entering the building.

Chanyeol face palmed the moment he saw Taemin. Taemin was probably the first in the company to be forced to undergo a change by s. Of course, he had been in a similar situation but that didn't stop Chanyeol's distress.

Taemin froze when (s)he saw Chanyeol's current state, eye twitching as she beckoned the large group of males to follow her off to a secluded corner. The group nervously walked over. Taemin was a terrifying being when provoked.

“So, can someone please tell me Chanyeol's sister is visiting or Chanyeol's cross-dressing again or something?” Taemin asked, eyes sizing the group. Chanyeol shook his head which only resulted in Taemin sighing. “I hope you guys know that Chanyeol with be moved to the Transgender dorms now, right?” Taemin asked them, a hint of annoyance in (her) his voice.

Chanyeol glared at the members before he walked off. He was long passed the pinnacle of furious and disgust. Now it was pure hatred. Chanyeol thought about how he'd have to pack his bags when he got to the dorm after visiting Lee Soo Man. Chanyeol let out a frustrated sigh before messing up his hair. This is aggravating!

~*~

 

Chanyeol looked at the suitcase in his hands. He wondered if all that was enough. He had decided to only take the small amount of things he came with when he moved into the trainees. Anything else would remind him of the members and he didn't want that.

With a deep sigh, Chanyeol wheeled the luggage from the room he once shared with Baekhyun. It was like he was shedding a layer away. It was comforting yet disheartening at the same time.

“Ch-Chanyeol... do you really need to move out?” Joonmyeon asked, concern laced in his voice. All Chanyeol did was nod at him. It wasn't a lie. He was moving into a dorm with Amber and Taemin and he didn't have a choice. Lee Soo-Man didn't give him a choice.

“Will you come visit?” Baekhyun asked, worried. Chanyeol didn't answer as he wheeled the luggage to the door. “I'll see you at the new training sessions,” Chanyeol soullessly. He decided to leave then. He knew the members would try to convince Chanyeol to visit from time to time and after that, they'd try to convince Chanyeol to come back and stay in the dorm with them. Chanyeol just didn't think he'd be able to take it that way. It was enough to see them at practice and remember that they were the ones who made him become his mortal enemy. It would be agony to have to see them, even waking moment of the day or just on his off days and free time, only to be reminded constantly that they did this to him. They caused him heart and disgust. It was just too much for him and he didn't think he'd be able to with take such torture.

 

~*~

 

Chanyeol looked around his new dorm with a sigh. He had been put in a room with Taemin and this trainee named Amber that dressed like a boy. Amber had tried to cheer him up. She said that it was wrong of his fellow members to subject him to such a thing and that he should be able to do and be whatever he wanted, even if that included staying a man. Chanyeol did find purchase in such words. They put him a cheerier mood after. Even though Amber was indeed a woman, she didn't flaunt around in a manner that the other females of the company did. She was understanding and compassionate. She had already challenge Chanyeol to a battle to Mario Kart via Wii for after dinner. Amber made him less disgusted in that and he was a bit happy with that fact seeing as he was a woman now.

Taemin was also a big mood lifter. After she (as Taemin had demanded Chanyeol to identify her as a woman) had helped Chanyeol unpack into one of the 4 other spare rooms, she told Chanyeol that in this dorm, Chanyeol could be identified in any manner he wanted. If Chanyeol said he was gay, then he was gay. If Chanyeol said he was still a man regardless of the change, he was still a man and would be identified in such a manner. Chanyeol was very grateful for that. He had thought that his new dorm mates would forcefully call him a woman when in reality, all he wanted was to be called a man and to be seen in a manner. It was the only blessing in this whole whirlwind experience he had been into.

“Chanyeol-Oppa? Let's cook dinner!” Amber said cheerfully as she loomed over Chanyeol with a smile. Chanyeol smiled at her before sitting up from her previous laying down position with a flounce. “Okay. What are we making, Bear?” Chanyeol asked, using the nickname he had given the younger a prior. The girl smiled and pulled Chanyeol off the couch and into the kitchen. “I want to make Bulgogi but... I don't know how to make it,” Amber admitted shyly. Chanyeol giggled and ruffled the girl's hair. “Well, I guess I'm going to have to teach you then. Let's go to the market first though,” Chanyeol murmured softly. Amber nodded in excitement before she drug Chanyeol towards the door.

 

~*~

 

“Chanyeol... Is that you?” a soft familiar voice called out, halting Chanyeol's cart pushing. Amber stopped with him and looked at him, confusion in her eyes. “Oppa... is something wrong?” Chanyeol blinked before he shook his head. “No. Nothing's wrong, Bear. Now what were we looking for?” Chanyeol asked in attempt to distract Amber and ignore the voice, the person calling for him. “Chanyeol, don't ignore me! We have to see each other everyday. At least acknowledge me!” the voice pleaded. Chanyeol merely closed his eyes and prayed the person would go away. They hadn't even picked up anything for Christ sakes and he was already about to turn around and buy Bulgogi.

“Oppa... that person... do you know him?” Chanyeol sighed before directing Amber back to the front of the store. “That thing isn't important, okay? Let's just buy Bulgogi for the three of us and attempt again tomorrow, ne?” Chanyeol stated, a venomous underlain in his voice, as he put away the cart and dragged Amber out the store's automatic sliding doors. Amber frowned but nodded nonetheless. “Okay, Oppa. Lets eat out. I'll call Taemin-Unnie and we can go to our usual. You'll love it, Oppa.” Chanyeol nodded as Amber trotted off a bit to call Taemin.

“Chanyeol, stop ignoring me! Please!” Chanyeol huffed in annoyance as he turned around to look Baekhyun in the eyes. “What, Baekhyun? What is there to possibly talk about? What is so important that you have to bother me while I'm trying to enjoy some God damn peace?!” Chanyeol exclaimed, hands shooting up to ruffle his bangs. Chanyeol could see the anger in Baekhyun's eyes as he flung his hands into the air. “There is plenty to talk about! Its been a week! A week and you still have been ignoring us. Your a girl now. Nothing's going to change that. The least you could do is up your pride and admit it so you can stop ignoring us!” Baekhyun puffed out in anger.

The words had Chanyeol's eyebrows raising in disbelief. Baekhyun was acting like he had a choice. Like he was the one to stand up and say “I want to go through with a change, guys! Lets call some man and have him change my natural structure to turn me into a female!” “So it's my fault that I became the thing I hate the most, right? I hate women yet you all sat there and forced me to become one. I didn't have an option! I refused! I told you, told Joonmyeon, told all of you that I didn't want to become a woman yet what did you guys do? You ignored me and my rejections. Even at the doctor's place, I tried to decline! Tried to say an objection yet was ignored! So don't you dare act like I have to put up and cope with the ty situation you and the rest caused because quite frankly, if you.. you imbeciles cared not for just a free booty call and more about the human lives, we wouldn't be in such a situation!” Chanyeol exclaimed, hand curling into tight fists at his sides.

Chanyeol watched as Baekhyun looked at him in surprise, guilt flooding into his eyes. “Chanyeol... I didn't mean-” Chanyeol briskly cut him off. “Save it, Byun. Amber,” Chanyeol finally acknowledge the girl (whose eyes had widened and had yet to say a word to Taemin on the phone due to her shock), “Let's go home and order in. I'm not in much of a mood to go out anymore.”Amber didn't say a word, just hung up the phone and grasped Chanyeol's hand, pulling him away from Baekhyun. Chanyeol looked over his shoulder to see the image of Baekhyun fading and if he was being honest, the look of pain that crossed onto Baekhyun's was both heartbreaking and satisfying to him.

 

~*~

 

It had been a week after the incident that Baekhyun had approached Chanyeol. He was in the practice room, his guitar in hand and positioned on the ground against the mirror wall when Baekhyun had come to him. “Can we talk?” Chanyeol had groaned, springing to his feet in an attempt to escape. And he would have succeeded if it weren't for the fact that Baekhyun had gripped Chanyeol's wrist and pulled him to a stop. “Just hear me out, Chanyeol. I promise not to do anything stupid,” Baekhyun pleaded. Chanyeol rolled his eyes and wanked his wrist away. “You got thirty seconds,” Chanyeol said in defeat. “Really?” Baekhyun asked, hand on Chanyeol's shoulder. “One... Two... Three...” “Okay, okay! I get it!” Baekhyun said, cutting the other off.

I just wanted to say I'm sorry for being so insensitive and a royal mouth wash and... and for blaming you for everything and telling you to cope with the change when you shouldn't have to and for just being a total jerk and-” Baekhyun rushed out, getting cut off when Chanyeol pressed a finger to his lips. “That's a run on sentence, Byun. Besides, thirty seconds ended five seconds ago,” Chanyeol mused softly. He looked Baekhyun in his stupid, eyeliner lined, begal eyes before he sighed. “I forgive you. I should be saying sorry too. I took out my frustration from everyone else out on you and that's wrong,” Chanyeol said apologetically.

“Soooo.....” Baekhyun drawled after Chanyeol removed his finger, “Your sorry for yelling at me, I see.” “No I'm not.” “Huh?” Chanyeol giggled a bit before returning to a passive look. “Don't get me wrong. I'm only sorry for taking out frustration out on you that was caused by others. I never said I was sorry for yelling at you,” Chanyeol clarified with a smirk. His smirk widened when he saw the dumbfounded expression on Baekhyun's face. “Look, dog, I guess I'll come around more. I mean... Even if you dinosaurs turned me into this, I guess I miss you guys,' Chanyeol said, reluctance in his voice. Baekhyun smiles at that before he leaned in, lips landing onto Chanyeol. And maybe, just maybe, Chanyeol isn't as mad as he should be about being a girl.