Call me Yours ~ Baekhyun

EXO One Shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Call me Yours

Characters:7237     Words:1703  date: 15.04.2015

©DirtyLollipop

 

"Bacon!"  

"How many times do I have to tell you to stop calling me that?" 

"How many do I have to tell you no to leave the dishes on the table after you eat?"  

"Hehe, sorry" he giggled like a kid.  

Baekhyun aka Bacon is my bestfriend, I knew him since forever, he's the boy next door but he always spent his time here with me in my house.  He has always been a playboy, he never dated a girl for more than a week. 

He's the guy who stole my first kiss and my heart.  Yet we only stayed friends.  I never had a boyfriend cause I was always in love with him, but I couln't tell him, I didn't want to ruin our friendship.  He on the other hand continued to have a different girl every week.  It still hurt but I kinda got used to it.  I still get a little annoyed when he's asking me about girls but I'm trying not to show it.  

"Hey Anna I'm coming with you at your lesson, you know to find some girls, hehe, and I'm  gonna wait for you to finish so we can come home together."   

"Okay" I agreed, this was usual, he'll come to my art lesson to flirt with girls, take their number, make them fall for him then break their heart, and in the end the girls will think it's my fault and that I told about them to Baek.  That's why I had so many enemies but I could care less, as long as they don't do anything we're okay.  Me and Baek  arrived at school and after two mins I lost sight of him.  I walked to my class sitting at the back in my usual seat.  I still had some minutes before the class started so I put my handsfree on and listened to some songs while sketching in my sketchbook.  

Sudendly, I felt a tap on my shoulder "Is this seat taken?" A boy, same age as me I guess, asked me.  

"No, you can sit if you want" 

"Thank you" he smiled and sat beside me.  

"Name's Mark, I'm new here, yours?"  

"Anna" I said and looked outside trying to spot Baek.  

"You don't talk much huh?" 

I didn't answer as I spotted Baek outside with a girl trapped between him and a tree.  

I couldn't stand watching them anymore so I looked back at Mark.  

"So, Anna can you give me your notes after class?"  

"Sure-" And the bell rang  

The whole time Mark was looking at me and it felt kinda awkward.  

After class finished, Mark followed me to my locker for the notes.  I thought Baekhyun was going to wait for me there  but I was wrong.  

"Do you have a boyfriend?"  Mark asked as I gave him my notes.  

"No" I said and smiled.  

"Then do you mind going out with me for a coffee or something?"  

"I don't drink coffee"  I said and turned to look for Baekhyun.  

"Wait!" 

"I'm sorry but I'm not interested I like someone else" I confessed.  

"Woah, anyways here's my number if you change your mind"  He gave me a small paper with a number written on it.  

Then he left.  

What just happened?  Whatever, it's not like I care, time to look for that Bacon.  

I turned around and saw Baekhyun standing there, looking at me.  

"Oh, hey, have you been standing here long? Anyways let's go home, I'm hungry"  

We arrived home in silence.  

"Baek, are you okay?"  

"Who's the one you like?"  

"Wh-What?" 

"I heard you today talking with that guy! Who was he?  Why did he ask you out?  I never saw him before, is he new? Answer me dammit!" He was getting frustrated. 

Is he jealous?

"Why do you care?"

"Just answer me for s sake"

"Easy there tiger" 

"Tell me!"  

"Fine! Fine I like you..." I confessed.  

"Stop saying stupid things and tell me!"  He made fun of it!  

Tears started forming to my eyes.  I can't believe that he said it was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter