That One Amazing Girl

Time

HELLO CUTE AND PRETTY PEOPLE^^ I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS NEW CHAPTER :) I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING.

 

 

CHAPTER TWO-THAT ONE AMAZING GIRL

 

 

WITH B.A.P (NORMAL POV):

 

 

It had now been a week since Zelo last saw Catherine. He was beginning to think he would go crazy if he couldn't see her again soon.

 

''Zelo!'' Yongguk called.

 

Zelo had walked past the cafe the members were going to. Zelo shook his head to clear his thoughts of Catherine.

 

''Sorry,'' He said.

 

They all walked into the cafe and sat down at a table.

 

''Man you need to get it together. It was one girl,'' Himchan reasoned.

 

''One AMAZING girl,'' Zelo corrected him.

 

Zelo huffed and looked away towards the door. His eyes widened. Catherine.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

There she was. Smiling at everyone. People she didn't even know. Her smile was so lovely. Just like she was. She noticed him and her smile seemed to become even brighter then before. She was so perfect. She walked over to him. His heart began to beat faster and faster the closer she got to him.

 

''Zelo, It's great to see you again,'' She greeted politely.

 

''H-How did you know my name?'' He wondered.

 

Catherine giggled. Zelo blushed. She was so cute.

 

''You told me when we met,'' She reminded him.

 

He blushed darker.

 

''Oh yeah,'' He remembered.

 

''Well I have to be going but it was great meeting all of you,'' She bowed politely and turned to leave.

 

''Wait!'' Zelo called and grabbed her hand.

 

She turned to look at him curiously. He took something out of his pocket and handed it to her. She looked down.

 

''I would really enjoy you coming to watch us perform at Music Core tomorrow,'' He smiled nervously.

 

She smiled and took the ticket. Zelo relaxed.

 

''Thank you,'' She left.

 

Zelo stared after her and sighed longingly. The other members shook their heads and chuckled at the sixteen-year old teen.

 

 

 

I REALLY HOPE YOU ENJOYED THAT CHAPTER^^ PLEASE COMMENT, SUSCRIBE, AND FRIEND^^

 

 

-TaylorRandi17-