괜찮아 괜찮아 I'm okay

Two Lovers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a week already. I still can't believe this is happening to me. Someone that i thought will be the love of my life betrayed me like this. It hurts. But i believe time heals. It will.. sooner or later.

It's been a month already. But why it felt like years? I still think of her sometimes. I still smile at the thought of her sometimes. A painful smile you might say. It's still hurts though even though it's getting better and better each day. Oh, i dreamt about her last night. It feels so good to see her smile again and feeling her in my embrace, even it's all just happened in my dream. It never been real. And so did our love. Yeah, it never been real. It never exist. Did she even ever loved me once? I'm so curious but what the use to know the answer now. It means nothing just like our love.

It's been almost 4 months without her. She's crazy. Why she keeps trying to contact me? What she wants from me actually? A friendship? *scoff* ah speaking of the devil, i just got a new email from her boyfriend soon to be husband. Why we're still keep in touch? Well, he's my business partner. So what do you expect?

I read the email and smile. So guess it's time for us to have a small reunion huh? Let's see each other again, Pani-ah. Maybe this is will be the last time we're going to see each other.

 

(D-DAY)

"Hi, Khun. Congrats for your engagement. Thanks for inviting me today. I hope you and Tiffany get married soon." I said while having a formal handshake with Nickhun.

"Thanks, Taeyeon-ssi. Thank you for coming. I know how busy you are." Nickhun said and smiling.

"Where is your fiancee?" I just can't help but to search for her. This might, no this surely will be the last time i see her.

"Oh, Tiffany is having a drink with her friends over there. Later she'll come here. Do you want to see her? I can call her." Nickhun said and trying to take his phone out from his pocket.

"Ah no need. I just want to congratulating her too. I can do that later. So it's okay. No need to disturb her time with her friends." I said while smiling a little to him, trying to convince him.

"Ah, okay then. Please have a seat, make yourself comfortable." Nickhun said and handing me a cup of cocktail that he gets from one of the waiter.

"I will. Thanks."

********************

 

"Taeyeon-ah!" I turned my head as i hear someone calling for my name. Ah, it's Heechul oppa. My another business partner but he's also a close friend of mine.

"Oppa? Why you're here?"

"Yah! Can't i be here? I know that Thai boy too. We used to play soccer together when we were younger."

"Ah.. i see. Good to meet you here oppa. At least i won't be lonely now with you here."

"Aww.. my poor taengoo. Don't worry. Your oppa is here." Heechul said and casually draping his arm on my shoulder.

"Oh, you guys know each other?" Nickhun out of nowhere shows up in front of us. Wait, i think i ever heard him said this exact sentence before?

"Yeah.. taengoo, i mean Taeyeon is my close dongsaeng slash business partner." Heechul oppa explains while i just nodding in agreement. That's when i realize that Nickhun is not alone this time. Tiffany is there, standing or more like hiding behind her fiance's strong wide back.

"Tiff, come here. This is Heechul, my friend. And Taeyeon. I believe you two know each other already right?" Nickhun said to Tiffany while hugging her by the shoulder, making her to standing in front of him, and facing us.

"H-hi. I'm Tiffany. Thanks for coming." Tiffany said to me and Heechul, but she's only make a quick eye contact with Heechul. She's totally avoiding my eyes. I know it will be like this though. Nickhun and Heechul thought that Tiffany just being shy right now in front of me and Heechul. But actually it's not like that. Only me and her and God who know the real reason behind her awkward behavior right now.

Heechul and Nickhun are talking about something i don't know what because i don't really pay attention on them. My eyes keep looking at the same direction, at a certain 'thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter