One Fine Morning

One Fine Morning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungyoon smiled at the sight of Taehyun’s back, sprawling on the bed, with only his lower part covered by the sheet. Taehyun’s hands spread out from one end of the bed to another. His face was pushed deep into the soft pillow.

Seungyoon walked closer and sat on the bed next to the sleeping guy. Seungyoon leaned down and let his lips softly brush Taehyun’s back, right between his shoulder blades. His hand the side of the younger’s body.

Taehyun stirred from the warm tickling sensation on his back. He let out a satisfied moan before stretching the kinked muscles on his body and turning around to meet Seungyoon’s soft smile.

“Morning, Taehyun.” Seungyoon whispered huskily against Taehyun’s lips.

“Morning,” Taehyun whispered back. “I’m surprised you could wake up before me, especially after what we did last night.” Last night they did one of the hottest love making in the history of their long relationship and the first one after long months of busy working.

“Well, you were literally sticking against me. I can’t stand the heat any longer.”

“Really? I thought you love the heat, because I remember last night you said, ‘God, Taehyun, you’re so hot and tight’,” he mimicked the other man, “then you came so hard inside me and—.”

“Shut up.” Seungyoon cut Taehyun’s words with a kiss and Taehyun laughed against his mouth. “I didn’t come that fast, silly.”

“Hmm… You didn’t. You actually lasted so very long.”

“That’s because I’m the winner.” Seungyoon grinned smugly.

“The winner, yes.” Taehyun cupped Seungyoon’s face and sealed their lips together and Seungyoon let the younger gently bite his lower lip.

“I’ve made you breakfast.” Seungyoon said after Taehyun pulled the kiss.

“What a sweet thing to do, Seungyoon. What is it?” Taehyun pretended to think and guessed, “Burnt pancakes?”

“Excuse me? I’m much better than that.” Seungyoon faked a pout. “At least I never give a poorly served kimbab to my boyfriend—ouch!” He got a light smack from Taehyun.

“Please don’t mention about that again.” Taehyun whined, he definitely was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter