Listen to my song, it's my heart.

The song I wrote, the tears I shed, it's all for you.

"Guys!" Yonghwa picked up his laptop as he called the members of his band, whom were all too consumed in tuning their instruments before their band practice to care much about him for the time being. 

"I think I'm ready to let you hear the song." He put down the laptop on the floor next to one of the amps as he plugged it in. 

"What hyung really?!" Jungshin's voice was filled with curiosity as he quickly had set down is bass, turning his head to look at Yonghwa who was pressing some buttons to set the right source for the sound. Jonghyun had also stopped strumming his guitar when he heard the news, still holding the red treasure in his hands as he nodded his head. 

"Mm." Was the only thing Yonghwa said to assure the bassist that he wasn't joking. 

"Let hear." Jonghyun leaned forward in his seat. Minhyuk was the last to stop what he was doing as his headphones was keeping him from hearing the news. He kept hitting the electric drum-set quite furiously for a good while until he opened his eyes, noticing the others' lack of movement before he slid his headphones off, letting them rest around his neck. 

"What's going on?" 

"Hyung finished the song" Jungshin said lowly only to have Jonghyun accompaning him with another nod. Minhyuk raised his brows in disbelief, looking at Jungshin and then at Jonghyun. 

"That song?" His lips moved without voicing the question. They both nodded in reply and continued observing the back of Yonghwa who was still hunched towards his laptop. The three of them were waiting and soon enough, Yonghwa hit the space key on his laptop, making the song start, raising from the floor and going to the back so he wouldn't have to look at them directly while showing them his highly anticipated song. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, thank you for clicking in and reading this far. It's a short and quite eventless chapter, but I think the story will get more interesting in the next chapter. Leave your comments bellow and I'll love you forever. Thank you~