Chapter 1 - Bad News

Can't I Just A Normal Girl ?

Min  Ji POV

  "RIIINNNNNGGGGGG" finally ~ school's over!! not to mention there is no school till next year! I walked out of class with my bag while everyone was talking to each other about the holidaysarrow-10x10.png. Well i have no friends so might as well go home now. I walked towards my locker to take everything back home. I turned the combination of my lock and opened the locker to find it EMPTY?! Ohh I forgot.. Mother must have sent someone to take everything back for me. I took out my phone and called my driver, Mr Park, to wait for me not too far outside of school. Why? because I don't want anyone to know that my family is rich. "Ahh Miss Kim you're here." Mr Park said opening the back door of the black fancy car as I was nearing him. I bowed to him before getting into the car and he started drove me home.

  "Mom i'm home ~ " I said taking off my shoes and puting on my totoro flip flops. I walked to the living room seeing the room filled with boxes and mom setting one down. "Mom ? What is with the boxes ?" I asked. "Minnie-ah, we're moving." she answered with a smile on her face. "WHAT?! B-But why?" I asked shocked and scared. If we move, that means i'll have to transfer school. "Your father got promoted again! Isn't that great? Oh just to let you know, you're transfering to another school nearby our new house." she said with her all too common eye smile. I sighed feeling gloomy and mumbled, "But the previous times he got promoted we never had to move." "Did you say something Minnie-ah?" mother asked. "Oh nothing ~ I'm just go pack my stuff." i replied walking up the stairs. This is so not cool! I don't mind the moving house thing but changing school? Totally not cool! I'll have to try and not get attention again and make people not notice me. And the worse thing is, what if it doesn't work?! Urghhhhhh. I opened the door of my room, dropped my bag on the floor and jumped on the sofa. Aigoo I wonder what will happen in the new school.

  I shook my head and got off the sofa to take a bathe because taking a bathe makes me think better. After my bathe I put on my favourite hoodie and leggings. The hoodie is blue and has snow prints on it. ( omg Jack Frost //heart// ) I then dried my hair and put it up into a messy bun. "MAIDS !" I shouted and the maids came running in. "Y-yes Miss Kim?" they stuttered. "Oh i'm sorry did I scare you? I didn't mean to. Can you bring me some boxes so I can pack my things?" I told them. They nodded and went out of my room. Soon they came back with some boxes, a roll of tape and a black marker. They bowed before going out my door once again. I plugged my phone to the speaker and started playing some songs. I started packing all my Kpop things since i have tons of them. First, the albums. I place them into the box and they fittedarrow-10x10.png just nice. The second box, my Kpop merchandise. I ended up using another box but oh well ~ it can't be helped. Lastly, my books of different group's authograph and a picture book that has pictures that I took with idols. I have quite alot of authograph books bcuz I made them myself. Every group has one book and I make it when I go to fansigns. Then moving on, I started packing my soft toys, clothes, books, etc. After finishing and taping all the boxes up, I have around 11 boxes. Hmm I guess its acceptable. I looked and the time to realise that is was already dinner time. I went down to see my parents sitting at the dinner table and the maids serving the food. I sat across my mother and start eating. "So when are we leaving?" I asked quietly. "In two days. Are you done packing already?" my father said. I replied, "Yeah." Then it was a peaceful silence until I stood up from my chair after finishing dinner. "I'll go to my room now." I bowed to my parents before going back up the stairs. I went into my room and lied down on my bed with my phone making myself all comfy. I played with my phone abit and my eyes were starting to getting smaller and smaller. Then darkness took over me.

 

*NEXT DAY*

  Gosh.. It's only 2 in the afternoon and i'm drop dead bored. Hmm.. What to do? What to do? WAIT! I can dance in the dance studio! Urghhh why didn't i think of that earlier? I got up from the sofa and sprint up the stairs to my room. I changed into a tank top and my baggy pants and went to the dance studio. I entered the dance studio which my parents doesn't know that it even existed in the house. I hope they don't find out that I actually can dance. I plugged in my ipod to the speaker and put my playlist on shuffle.

Hajima Hajihajihajihajima

Nega geureolttaemada michilgeot gata

Nae nuneul bomyeo saljjaguseojumyeon

Dallyeogaseo neoreul anabeorilgeotman gata

I started to dance to the song according to the cheography i learnt myself from the internet. After afew songs, I got tired and sweaty. I went back to my room to take nice cooling bathe. After bathing and drying my hair, I lay down on my bed and started thinking. I'm can't believe i'm going to leave this house. I can't bare to. There'll be so much memories left behind.

*flashback*

"Come on Grandama! Hurry!" Little me was shouting for my grandma in the backyard. I ran to the swing and sat on it. Then I felt Grandma pushing my slightly and the swing started to move back and forth. "WEEEEEEE!" I yelled as I kept getting higher and higher every push she gave. Eventually she stopped pushing me, afraid that I would fall off the swing. She stood ar the side watching me have fun. I turned to her and gave her a big smile, "Thank you Grandma! I love you!"

A drop of tear rolled down my face. I walked to the blacony and looked at the stars twinkling in the night sky. Come to think of it, how are you Grandma? I miss you. Are you and Grandpa doing fine up there? I sighed and did a silent prayer before going back in. Then, my stomach growled. "Great timing tummy." I rolled my eyes and went down for dinner. After dinner, I went up to my room and went to bed.

 

//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\

hellloooo ~ so! what do you guys think about this chapter? I know it's kinda short but I really tried my best in writing this and I do hope that you would like this! please tell me what I can improve in! //puppy eyes// i'll try my best to update soon! don't forget to subscribe ~ <3